View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 11:33 AM   #7
I wanna be SUPERWOMAN!

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'6 1/2"

Vent your frustration here all you want to, Melissa.

I feel your pain, too. I'm so, so comfy at 135 and since I can fit small-ish sizes, I don't have as much motivation anymore. I'm not trying to lose any more weight, though, but building muscle and losing fat has some of the same concepts as losing weight does.

My problem is that while my body is not what I want, it's a **** of a lot better than all the fat rolls I started out having! I was looking like Krispy Kreme before I lost weight and now that I'm not Krispy Kreme, I'm getting more compliments and attention than I was used to previously receiving. Once I got fat, I forgot that compliments and attention even existed

I imagine you can relate... I'm sure 168-172 feels a **** of a lot nicer than 190 and since you said you store most of your fat in your butt and thighs, you probably have a great body already
Fit and fabulous forbids one from feeling frumpy!
*Maintaining my weight loss (give or take; this IS a constant journey) from October '07 onward * I could not have done it without all the support from the lovely ladies (AND gentlemen) on this site!

My GOAL Story

Last edited by NightengaleShane; 12-04-2007 at 11:37 AM.