South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 12-03-2007, 10:41 PM   #1  
New and Beachy Keen

Default Question about sticky posts

I've only been here for a short time, so I apologize if this has been asked already. I've seen a few posts that I wonder if they could be upated with more info, or re-opened...

for example, the SBD Friendly Products thread (can't post a link yet)...I use a few things that appear to be allowed that could be added, like

-Newman's Own Lighten Up Italian Dressing
All Natural Ingredients: WATER, RED WINE VINEGAR, OLIVE OIL, VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN AND/OR CANOLA), ONION, EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, SALT, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: SPICE, DISTILLED VINEGAR, GARLIC, LEMON JUICE, XANTHAN GUM, NATURAL FLAVOR, TUMERIC (COLOR)

-Stonyfield Farms FF and LF Plain Yogurt
CULTURED PASTEURIZED ORGANIC NONFAT MILK, INULIN, PECTIN

-Fage Greek Yogurts (FF and LF - 2% and 5% versions)
strained yogurt made from Grade A pasteurized skimmed milk, live active yogurt cultures (L.Bulgaricus, S.Thermophilus)

and so on. How does a sticky get updated? Thanks so much!
D flip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 01:57 AM   #2  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

The moderators update the stickies. I think they refrain from adding too many specific products because the ingredients tend to change without announcement so you really have to check them every time you buy the product.

Thanks for those suggestions, though! I love Stonyfield Farms yogurt. We can't get the kids' ones here in Korea, but when we're in the States my children flock to them like seagulls to a peanut butter and jelly sandwich!

Kara
tomandkara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 03:52 PM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

I'm updating the sticky now. Some stickies are closed because folks were posting questions in there instead of in here and we were way off topic. Actually I plan to move that thread to the FAQ Section.
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:05 PM   #4  
New and Beachy Keen

thanks for news! ruth I like your reindeer pic and kara, i looooove stonyfield farms
D flip is offline   Reply With Quote