Old 11-28-2007, 01:57 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 243.5/243.5/140

Height: 5'5"

Smile Just dropping in to say hey while I try not to fall asleep at my desk....

Just 2.5 more weeks and then I'm free.

I've been absent from here for about a week now..mainly because I had a lot of time off from work over Thanksgiving and I couldn't bear to turn my computer on...it was a nice break!

I have a ridiculous amount of time off during Christmas....the 20th through Jan. 4 which is fantastic....I think it's just what the doctor ordered to get myself centered to start the New Year off right...but in the meantime that means that I have to cram a month's worth of work basically into 2 weeks...and this week has been the worst (prepare, I'm about to whine )

I'm so tired that I'm ready to pass out at my desk. I haven't slept in days, my stress levels are through the roof, my crazy evil manager is being extra crazy, I have lunches every day and events every night so I can't make it to the gym before it closes. My calendar is just an awful place to live...at least for the next couple of weeks. I have something penciled in on every single day, including weekends! I even had to pencil in a 4 hour block to go holiday shopping...totally bogus...It would be nice to just be able to take a day and go and enjoy it.
ugh.

Alright I'm done whining, on happier notes I'm doing well, still trucking along trying to be healthy. I'm not even worried about the holidays...I'm just looking forward to my time off and feel that by then I'm going to be all lunched out and I won't even be tempted! The boy is doing great...we might even be nearing that place where you go from 'dating' to being 'boyfriend/girlfriend' which should be interesting. I've even got him hooked on 'Fitday', it's really funny... he gets all excited plugging in what he eats and seeing what's in it hahaha. I'm dealing well with the 'cancer situation' as I've started to refer to it and am just putting my efforts into what i can control...trying not to dwell I suppose.

Anyway with my schedule I'll probably be around less frequently for the next few weeks so I wanted to stop in and just give a quick hello and wish you all the best!
NESunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 02:12 PM   #2  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Sunshine, it's good to hear from you. You sound BUSY. I'm glad things are working out and soon you can officially call him "the boyfriend". He sounds like a real keeper - I mean come on - Fitday. He's into Fitday?!?!? A keeper for sure.

I hope you can carve out some special "you" time during this busy spell, cause you definitely need it. You're attitude is wonderful. You are mature way beyond your years and I respect and admire you so. I just know that things are going to work out fine for you all around. I haven't a doubt about it, in fact.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 02:18 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 243.5/243.5/140

Height: 5'5"

I know, right with the fitday...it's hysterical. I told him about it and next thing you know he's all excited that he can plug in his own food and couldn't wait to read what was in his kashi cereal... did i mention he eats kashi.Totally freakish.
We've actually scheduled a mutual 'hookey' day on the 14th and then I'm off for almost 2 weeks so it won't last forever. Just gotta get through the now!

Last edited by NESunshine; 11-28-2007 at 02:18 PM.
NESunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 02:48 PM   #4  
Masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 279/206/167

Height: 5'8"

Hi Sunshine!!
I am glad things are going well in the man department. I am sorry about your hectic schedule.
cheryl
hellokitty81668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 03:11 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 292/144/145

Height: 5'10"

Come on now, what would the holidays be without a tremendous amount of stress and no sleep??? It would be March, and nobody likes March.

Enjoy your time off and The Boy.
Robin41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 03:40 PM   #6  
Made of Starstuff

Hey Sunshine! Oh boy do I understand about work... and here I am posting, too! You'll make it through. Just pencil your sleep in everynight!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 06:01 PM   #7  
beautiful on the inside:P

S/C/G: 119 (262) /107 (235) /60 (132)

Height: 5'6''

Well, at least you're not bored Hang in there! And have an awesome time off! BTW, this boy of yours, does he have a brother?
kasmin is offline   Reply With Quote