Old 11-26-2007, 07:22 AM   #1  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Red face Weekly LC Chat 11/26 - 12/2

Good Morning ladies! I can't believe it, but I am down 2 more LBS this moring! WoooHoooo!

I was WAY off plan for 2 days and got back on the wagaon on Sat and relost the 2 I had gained over T-Day and now I've lost another 2! WOW!!!!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 08:38 AM   #2  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

How would you like to start the challenge???? should we have a separate thread for it or use the chat thread. Its up to you,I don't care,which way or the other. I just suggested the challenge.
I like to lose 4 lbs to be out of the 160's by the end of the year. If I lose more I'd really be happy ,Have my ticker set for a 4 pound loss.Good luck ladies.

I did great over the weekend myself stayed OP with some what activity,but I don't W-I until Sat.,so I have a whole week ahead of me. Leo feels better so we're going out to to lunch to celebrate our belated 41st wedding anniversary.Going to ask for a low carb plate.

Diva-Hi and thanks for starting us up on this last week of Nov. Big congrats on your 2 lb loss,you'll do great on the challenge.

Have a nice morning

Hugs BB

Last edited by beach bum; 11-26-2007 at 08:42 AM.
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 09:29 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Ladies

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 10:17 AM   #4  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

Red face

Hi yas Leenie & Beach!

I am in my last 2 weeks of The Biggest Loser challenge and have anxiety over it ending, LOL! So that's why I wanna do one here with y'all. Another won't start over there until January, so I NEED something to keep me going.

In the red team we just post our menu's for the day or previous day and support eachother right there in our red team chat thread. We also post our exercise if it happened, which for me I haven't done any "formal" exercise in a while. Just walking alot and dancing every now and then. I think that's what I'll do here as well, either here or another thread if ya start one.

I want to be realistic. I'd LOVE to be in the lower 190's by the end of December, so I am gonna aim for 2 lbs a week. I weigh exactly 200 as of today, so I think it can be done so long as I stay OP.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:52 AM   #5  
beachbum

Ok I start a new thread for the challenge.

Thats great idea posting meals,we have an exercising thread in the sticky.

Will start it this afternoon as I'm going out to lunch to celebrate our belated 41st wedding anniversary.

See you guys later

Hugs BB
Old 11-26-2007, 12:47 PM   #6  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

WOW - WTG DIVA!

Started to get back OP Friday . . . then Saturday . . . then determined to Sunday . . . neVAH happened for me *see 5lb gain on ticker*

NOW MONDAY . . . that's a horse of a different color altogether! LOL!

Determined to get with it - headed into a downward spiral so putting the brakes on for a screeching halt! Tx for being here gals!

*Going to check out the Challenge & Post my non-exercise in the sticky*

Must finish November out loud & strong - & note that when I quit exercising I became less conscientious. Such a no-no!

Hope everyone had a Great Holiday - did some travelling - saw lots of extended Family & watched a lot of Football: GO MIZZOU!

So glad Leo is better beachie! Enjoy your celebration lunch & congrats on doing so good over Txgiving!

TTYAL!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 01:39 PM   #7  
aud
lc lifestyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach bum View Post

Ok I start a new thread for the challenge . . .

Hmmmmm . . . can't find it.

Will someone link to it for me?
Old 11-26-2007, 02:00 PM   #8  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by aud View Post
Hmmmmm . . . can't find it.

Will someone link to it for me?
Auddie, she's gonna start it later on this afternoon after she has a belated anniversary wing-ding with her hubby. Sit tight sweetie.
Old 11-26-2007, 02:54 PM   #9  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

I started the challenge thread and it should be up shortly.It consists of name,starting weight ,what you want to lose and menu for the day.I hope thats will be Ok,as I never ran a challenge before. I hope Leenie will put it on th sticky for us. TIA Leenie.

Hugs BB
Old 11-26-2007, 05:49 PM   #10  
Mrs. Determined

S/C/G: 243/ /150

Good Luck to you Ladies on your Challenge! I hope you all become the Biggest Losers!

Have a great Day!!!
FitinTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 08:39 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 174.0/162.4/135.0

Height: 5'4"

Congrats Diva!

Thanks Beach Bum for starting the challenge thread - I've got my post in there!

I haven't been tracking exercise in detail, so I'll join in on that sticky thread going forward. I'm interested to see the cummulative amount of exercise...

I hope everyone is having a great week so far!

Last edited by laura02169; 11-26-2007 at 08:40 PM.
laura02169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 11:27 AM   #12  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

I glad that I could help in some way to motivative you in a challenge and in the same time to motivate myself.

The holiday are coming up starting with TG and the others are following, theres going to be a lot of temptation in the horizon,and we must be prepared.

Had a wonderful time at our belated anniversary celebration but I thing the meal had to much sodium in it so I was up 2 lbs. Hope to get rid of it with extra exercise and water drinking.

DIANE-Thanks hopefully it will help all.I know that its scary to head in the holidays without a plan.Hope you do well also.

LAURA-Happy you're joining us. I really believe if we all do the challenge together the more motived we become.Eating right & exercising plus support/mototivion is the key that will unlock this weight loss door.

AUD-Didn't go into the challenge thread yet,so did you find us,we're up on the sticky that to Leenie.

Have a great morning

Hugs BB
Old 11-27-2007, 11:36 AM   #13  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

Tell me about it! The Pepperidge Farm cookies took me hostage this morning @ Wally World. LOL!
Old 11-27-2007, 02:44 PM   #14  
aud
lc lifestyle

Hiya LC'ers . . . found the Challenge Thread and am psyched - found my measurements in my Bio so am doubly motivated to loooose some inches . . . forgot to put my lettuce wedges (2) that I eat with tuna salad on Today's Menu but no time to edit.

Tx for starting a December Challenge beachie! And step aaaawaaaaaaay from the cookies diva! LOL! (I'm feeling strong with the last of the Punkin' Bake in my belly!)

Gotta run gals . . . ttyal!
Old 11-27-2007, 06:24 PM   #15  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

I had to go to the Challenge thread and make some menu changes for the day. I ended up eating less that I thought and I even indulged in the cookies! LOL! I think it's like 84 carbs or something like that. Not to shabby.