General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 11-25-2007, 05:02 PM   #1  
Woman on a mission

Height: 5'10"

Default What movies have you seen lately???

I just got in from seeing 'Enchanted' and thought it was such a cute movie. Made me feel like I was a little girl again...
MaNdA22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 05:12 PM   #2  
Wanna be below 200!

S/C/G: 289/see ticker/150

Height: 5ft7

I went to see Ratatouille last weekend and loved it, very very funny, it made me giggle a lot!
crazy helen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 06:18 PM   #3  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

With an 8 y.o., all I ever see these days is kid's movies. We saw Enchanted on Thanksgiving day and we all enjoyed it, especially the scene where she calls all the animals to clean while in NYC--yikes! We saw the Bee Movie and Fred Claus a few weeks back, while both were definitely enjoyable, I totally laughed out loud at some scenes from Fred Claus. I want to go see Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium next.
melekalikimaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 08:23 AM   #4  
I'm a Loser ;)

S/C/G: SCG: 255/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Chuck and Larry (Saturday Night) and Evan Almighty.

They were both freaking hilarious (I cried in a part in Chuck and Larry).
tamaralynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 08:45 AM   #5  
HAPPY HEALTHY ME

S/C/G: 215.4/-/165

Height: 5'2"

Saw American Gangster on Wednesday & attempted to see Fred Claus on Thanksgiving day but everything was sold out
GONNABE165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 11:09 AM   #6  

I saw American Gangster last week- SO good! I'm dying to see Enchanted- I think I can convince my sister to come with AND I really want to see August Rush- anyone seen it yet? I love Keri Russell- she's so cute! Here's a video where she's talking about her new baby. Is it just me, or does this woman just keep getting tinier and tinier?
VelVeeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 11:37 AM   #7  
Brendansmum

S/C/G: 214/195/135

Height: 5'7"

My husband and I saw The Mist the day before Thanksgiving. I thought it was excellent, he didn't like it but he doesn't like any Stephen King movies. We've seen Fred Claus, twice! Those are more his type of movies. I plan on going to see August Rush by myself here in the next couple of days or so. The stinking previews make me cry!!
Brendansmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 02:11 PM   #8  
Sandra

S/C/G: 230/195.0/145

Height: 5'4"

Hubby and I just saw Into The Wild. It was really good but long.
I really want to see American Gangster but I'm waiting til it comes to our "cheap" theatre. Only $2.50 to get in!!!
OneLastTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 05:35 PM   #9  

i just saw Rescue Dawn with Christian Bale the other night. i rented it out on DVD and it's a cool true story about a vietnam vet who escapes from a POW camp. the cool thing is that it's pg 13 and not too graphic and inspirational. it gave me more respect (i already had alot of respect) for our soldiers/veterans. i really recommend it.
HookemHorns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 09:57 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 229/SeeTicker/155

Height: 5' 9"

"Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium" is a waste of time and money. Have your kids wait for the video to come out. Saw it yesterday, and the 10 yr. old in our party was even bored! According to rottentomatoes.com (movie review site), it has gotten only 38 percent positive reviews out of 90-some. I can see why!

We saw "American Gangster" the other week. FABULOUS!!!
babenwaiting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 10:49 PM   #11  
Blonde Bimbo

S/C/G: 250+/144/135

Height: 5' 4"

I'm relegated to what's out on video right now, so just watched Live Free or Die Hard (another Brucie Baby smash hit for me), Santa Clause 3 The Escape Clause, and Shrek 3.
almostheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 11:52 PM   #12  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

At the theatre...Dan in Real Life...a little boring but okay. Not really been anything on that I have wanted to see except Into The Wild, possibly. Thought about The Mist but then saw previews and looked too much like The Fog. I am going to see ugh, forgot the name of it...something Country for Old Men...will see that WEd or Thurs
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 08:11 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'7

I saw American Gangster and it was awesome. I also saw Chuck & Larry, which was absolutely hilarious, but I wouldn't expect any less of an Adam Sandler movie. I finally got around to seeing Shrek the Third, which was also great, but I love Shrek and find it especially comical how many adult references are included in all the movies! I know a lot of people dissed Shrek the Third but I LIKED IT... it was still hilarious!

Dan in Real Life was disappointing.

Things We Lost in the Fire was a pretty good movie. I'm a pretty big fan of Halle Berry (despite the fact she's been in some pretty CRAPPY movies lately like Perfect Stranger) and Benecio Del Toro is obviously a very good actor. The character development was not too deep, but they both act it out so well that I almost forgot.
NightengaleShane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 11:06 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 192/look at siggy/135

Height: 5'2"

I went and saw Enchanted last weekend. It was hilarious! Loved it.

Good Luck Chuck was awesome but if don't like nudity, it isn't for you - a few people walked out for that reason.

On Pay Per View I watched Georgia Rule last night...it was okay. I also recently rented Knocked Up which was soooo funny and cute.

Tonight we are going to see Fred Clause.
brandewijn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 12:16 PM   #15  
Registered Diva

S/C/G: 172/142/119

Height: 5'5

I havent been to the theater in a while. I just bought harry potter and the order of the pheonix, saw national security, 40 yr old virgin (hilarious) and Hitch this weekend... lol.. saw a lot of movies... I wouldnt recomend national security, though... I fell asleep.
lointhecity is offline   Reply With Quote