Old 11-22-2007, 12:56 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 310/284/180

Height: 5'4"

Default Happy to be here

Hi all,
I am brand spanking new here!! I just posted my intro in the intro section, so I wont do it here but I just wanted to let you all know that I have been reading posts here under this forum and I have to say that I am so impressed on how all of you care for and support each other.
I would like to join in with you all here if you don't mind.
I am on my way to a healthier me!!
Take care,
God Bless,
Tari
ttjab3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 02:36 AM   #2  
beautiful on the inside:P

S/C/G: 119 (262) /107 (235) /60 (132)

Height: 5'6''

Wow, am I actually the first person to respond? Certainly I won't be the last Anyways welcome to the forum. I'm newish myself. But everyone here really is so lovely and supportive. I've found it a BIG help. I look forward to seeing your posts

ps You have already lost an amazing amount of weight. Way to go!

Last edited by kasmin; 11-22-2007 at 02:38 AM.
kasmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 06:44 AM   #3  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Hi and WELCOME tp 3FC. This is a great place for accountability, information, encourgement and support. So glad you've found us!

Congratulations on your weightloss. You are doing just amazing!!! You most certainly are WELL on your way to a healthier you. I look forward to hearing more from you and all about your continued success.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 07:49 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 34% b.f./31.1%/25%

Height: 5'7"

Welcome. This is a great place to be. I haven't been here much lately. But I am still on plan. I am not sure I would of got where I am today if it wasn't for some of these great people.
sharonrr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 08:28 AM   #5  
On my way...

S/C/G: 255/240/150

Height: 5'7

dek6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 10:44 AM   #6  
Kelly M

S/C/G: 246/147/150 WW Goal

Height: 5'5"

Welcome, Tari! Wow, you've made amazing progress already, good for you!! 3FC is most certainly an amazing family....very supportive and always ready to welcome someone new. Jump in and ask questions....a healthier you is just around the corner!
boaterswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 10:49 AM   #7  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Welcome! This is a wonderful place for support!!!!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 10:45 PM   #8  

Welcome! You are doing so well already, keep up the good work and keep us updated!
WinterStarzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 04:56 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 310/284/180

Height: 5'4"

kasmin ~ Thank you for the welcome, I am so glad to be here. Thank you for the welcome and I hope to get to know you more as we journey this road together!! I see you have done a great job too where you are. I can't wait till I am in the 240's again!! Congrats.

rockinrobin ~ I so agree with you on this being a useful site. I have found so many good recipes and ideas so far and also have recognized all the encouragement there is here. I love it!! I have to say that you are a huge encouragement for me because you have done an amazing job on your weight loss. It seems like the impossible, but then I see you did it, so it CAN be done. Thanks for being here helping us along. God Bless you!!

sharon ~ Thank you for the welcome as well. I, too, might not be able to be here much posting. I am a housewife/homeschooler and a pastor's wife, so there are lots of things to keep me busy and not much time to actually post. But, I do plan on coming here when I can and reading and hopefully posting to encourage people. Congrats on your weight loss. You have done GREAT too. Isn't it wonderful to see those numbers go down?!! Keep it up.

Dek ~ Thank you for the welcome too. Good luck on your journey as well. Keep up the good job.

Boaterswife ~ Thank you for the nice words and welcome. I am so glad that 3FC is here for us to help us get healthier!! We all need the encouragement and a place to go where others understand and know what we are going through. Thanks. WOW I just went back up and looked at your progress and you have done amazingly too!! I sure hope one day I will see those numbers. Way to go. You must feel so good about yourself. Thank you for being here to help us all along our way.

mj5 ~ Thank you too, for the welcome. I see we started about the same (well, me 11 more than you, but close) and you are where my first goal is!! I can't wait till I can see the 250 mark then I can go get my hair permed!! Way to go. We CAN do this, right!!

Winterstarzz ~ WOW goes to you too!! You have done a GREAT job as well. I so like to see how great people are doing. It just proves eating right and doing what we need to do works. Thank you for the nice welcome too. Good luck to you on your journey!!

Thanks to all of you for the welcome. I am sorry I haven't responded till now, but we have had a pretty busy long weekend here. We had a GREAT Thanksgiving, but just busy.

Take care,
God Bless you all,
Tari
ttjab3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 07:59 AM   #10  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Tari! Looking forward to getting to know you.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 09:36 AM   #11  

Welcome!
kimmieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 02:11 PM   #12  
missaprylj

Welcome, and congrats on your 44lb loss! Jump in anywhere you have something to say.
Old 11-26-2007, 04:09 PM   #13  
ONEderland, I 0wn you!

S/C/G: 289/195/169

Height: 5'10"

Welcome!
Angihas2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 07:42 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 225/145/145

Welcome! You are doing an amazing job and we look forward to hearing from you often.
tingirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 07:53 PM   #15  
I'm a Loser ;)

S/C/G: SCG: 255/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Hi Tari! Glad to see a nice new face here. Frm the look of things, you're doing awesome so far! Great job!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. Everyone is so wonderful, loving and supportive.
tamaralynn is offline   Reply With Quote