Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Old 11-24-2007, 05:34 PM   #1  

Height: 5'4"

Default Dunkin Donuts Coffee??

I rarely ever drink coffee, but I've recently discovered that I do like the Seasonaly flavored coffees from Dunkin Donuts - mainly the Pumpkin and Gingerbread coffees, but I have a question about the calorie content of these.

On the website the only have the pumpkin coffee listed (Gingerbread they only show the latte) and the its listed a 160 cals/cup, which is a lot more than the others that are about 40 cals/cup. I noticed that they list cream on the ingredients in the pumpkin coffee, which they don't in most of the other types, and I think that may be what makes it so much higher, but I am not sure. Anyone know for certain? If I don't get it with the cream would the calorie content be of the norm 40 or so?
Razz44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 06:15 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

I haven't tried Dunkin Donuts coffee , but I did get a bottle of International Delight coffee creamer in Pumpkin Spice, delish!! and 45 calories per tablespoon in my own home brewed coffee. Giet in the milk case at the grocery store.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 10:59 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

I don't know about dunkin donuts but I know that starbucks has a sugar-free ginger bread syrup that you can get added in. According to their nutrition information it has zero calories and fat (which means it's probable under or around 5 calories per pump) that you could try. I find sugar free is always a good way to go and reduce the calories.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote