View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 10:58 PM   #22
GatorgalstuckinGA

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

well guys..i'm very proud of myself...i dragged myself (kicking and somewhat scream) to the gym...and i had an AWESOME workout. I started out walking on the treadmill at first..then i decided to try jogging. As i started i felt pretty good (breathing etc) so i told myself i'd try to run for 4 song on my ipod...i figures 4 songs at 3 min would be about 12 min. Well it ended up being that the 4 songs that came along ended up being pretty long...and when it was done, i looked at the time and i'd been running for 17.5 min so i decided i could withstand 2.5 more mins. So i ended up running for 20 min straight tongiht. I can't remember when the last time i did that. It felt great. I then proceded to work out on weight but what i've been taught by my personal trainer is to keep moving and keep the heart rate high...so i'll work on a part of the arms, then during the "rest" phase i switch to either leg or abs. Man i felt great...ended up working out for 1.15 hrs and then a nice 5 min cool down. I will probably be sore tomorrow...but man i am on an endorphine high right now. I think my body is finally wearing down. It may be tought to get to bed tonight..but its so worth it. I'm definately glad i got this gym membership. And yes i wast the only person there..althougth there were only about 10 of us in there..it was nice though..i could hog up machines LOL. alright all..going to try and get some rest.

the monkeys make me do it
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote