Old 11-21-2007, 09:27 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Default ugh-A breakdown admission!

It holds true, DO NOT SHOP WHILE HUNGRY!! Now, I haven't had pizza in something like 2 months, I love pizza. I grab a Geno's personal size, but know it's horrible and filled with way to many toppings and cheese....I also see a bag of M & M's on sale that are rasberry flavored, I grab em, cause they are on sale, you know. ( at least that is what I tell myself ) and last, but not least, I see these turkey dogs that are wrapped in some sort of crispy coating. I grab em, and tell myself hey, they are turkey dogs, which means they are better for you....yeah right!

ugh, so I get home cook up the pizza, and start munching on the M & M's. I eat about 1/4 of the bag, and eat half of the pizza when I look down at it and think to myself, what the **** am I doing!?!? I drop the pizza, throw it in a container and put the leftovers in the fridge, tie up the bag of M & M's and trow them in the freezer, grab my water, and just feel so disgusted right now.
Smiling_Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 09:52 PM   #2  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

Wow - look at how far you have come! Half of a personal pizza - a quarter bag of M&Ms and you were able to stop yourself! That is an amazing feat!!!! Celebrate! That is a lifestyle change for sure! Don't mourn what has passed - look at how far you have come!
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 10:02 PM   #3  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

yah i agree -- it's the STOPPING that counts!!!

yay for stopping!!!!
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 11:12 PM   #4  
Focus

S/C/G: 296/ticker/199/

Height: 5'4

Hey Born To Fly, this is how I had pizza a few days ago . I used Wheat Pita Pockets, cut them in half,bought some pizza sauce added green pepper, onion, and top with low-fat mozerella cheese.It is really good!!!
Dumplin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 12:54 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 180/130/130

Height: 5'5

BornToFly - The fact that you were able to stop, identify what you were doing, and switch to water is great! Way to go!!!

It was a small blip on your way to learning the ropes of your new healthy lifestyle. You're doing great - keep up the good work!
just_a_dreamy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 02:28 AM   #6  
beautiful on the inside:P

S/C/G: 119 (262) /107 (235) /60 (132)

Height: 5'6''

Born to fly, don't beat yourself up over it! I know it feels horrible, but really in the scheme of things you did pretty great. Remember, that was in the past. You don't have let it affect your present
kasmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 09:10 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Borntofly, this is just a blip, don't let it throw you!
I have a ww pita pizza once a week when my family does pizza night, they're really good and satisfy the pizza craving.
Now, why don't you go get the bag of M&Ms, open them, and pour them all in the trash can. Then chuck your leftover pizza on top. You are feeling down right now, and don't need the temptation hanging around!
Schmoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 09:39 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 257/219/145

I agree...TOSS IT OUT...or donate to someone who isn't on a weight loss journey?
Purplefirefly is offline   Reply With Quote