Old 11-13-2007, 07:56 PM   #1  

Talking Sexy Chicks - Beautiful women losing weight and forming friendships 11/13/07-11/18/07

Welcome to Sexy Chicks!
We are a support groups started by a few newbies who were looking for serious diet buddies. We are here to support and encourage each other on our weight loss journeys, and to remind each other that we are already beautiful people. We are different in many ways, but we are all willing to stick by each other through this challenging process. Anyone who is committed to weight loss and is looking for support (and also willing to give it!) is welcome to join! Look for our Bio's thread too so we can get to know each other!
countrygirl7902 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 10:30 PM   #2  
Sandra

S/C/G: 230/195.0/145

Height: 5'4"

Hi ladies ~

CountryGirl~ First I'll give you a nice hug with a pat on the back. Then I'll KICK YOUR BUTT..... lol You can do this.... Just get up tomorrow morning with your mind made up that you ARE going to be thinner. You ARE going to make healthy choices for your body whether it's in your diet, your exercise, your mental well being. You will be strong and get through the day!!

We all will......

Been doing pretty good here.... My new weight loss program is working well for me. It's been one week since I started and I only went "off plan" once. I made a conscious decision to go off plan that night because we had dinner plans with friends that we made before I started the new program. I made the decision ahead of time, still ate reasonably and am refusing to feel guilty about it. PLUS had a great time with hubby and our friends.

BIGGGGGG hugs to everyone!!! Keep up the good work. For those of you struggling, just keep pushing through... one day at a time... ****, some days even one hour at a time.

Last edited by OneLastTime; 11-13-2007 at 10:32 PM.
OneLastTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 10:49 PM   #3  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Countrygirl
First is the kick in the butt and then the pat on the back to make you feel better for the kick in the butt lol. When we realize what is going wrong we have already started to get on the right track. I don't fall off the wagon because I don't have a wagon lol. My plan is pretty simple. Sometimes in the plans we have for ourselfs we have to allow things like a little fun. For me a little fun might be eating a weight watchers fudge bar ( ok I am a wild and crazy woman ) for you it might mean a candy bar. Nothing wrong with these things. All work and no play made Jack a dull boy, remember that.
Shy Moment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 04:23 AM   #4  
Brittany

S/C/G: 290/Check Tracker/115

Height: 5'5

hey everyone.... I hope you all haven't forgotten about me lol. I've been on vacation for a couple of weeks I spent a while in LA and I also went on a cruise to Mexico!! it was FUN! but if you've ever been on a cruise you know there is a LOT of food... so I'm gonna keep it real with yall I'm sure I've gained a few lbs So anyway I'm back and I'm re-dedicating myself to my diet and exercise plan.

I just wanted to check in and say hi to everyone... I'll be talkin' to you all very soon
I Heart Diet Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 10:14 AM   #5  
Ready to get serious

Height: 5'3

Hi everyone,

Man I have had a busy week so far, been even starting early at work, no time for the message boards....I am in withdrawl

I hope everyone is doing well so far this week!

OneLastTime I am glad to hear that you are doing well on the new program! Glad to hear of the not feeling guilty and that you enjoyed yourself!

Shy.......fudge bar.....

Countrygirl.......what's this......butt kicking....I love kicking butts....plus its extra calories I could lose *LOL* Kidding, its alright that you went off track, don't feel bad about it, everyone does it! Its hard but you will get back on track and everything will be fine in a few days!

I Heart Diet Coke......um yeah a cruise without me? How rude! Welcome back.......I guess.....*LOL* kidding! I hope you had a great time and of course what is a cruise for but eating! I think you would have to have superpower willpower to not go on a cruise and eat right!

Take care everyone and keep your chin up countrygirl!
Shimmeringsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 10:23 AM   #6  
Rennie

Shimmering
Sorry your week is already so busy, it has just started.

I heart
That is what vacations are for. To have fun and put on a few lbs lol. Sure glad you enjoyed yourself. Did you take any pics?

Last edited by Shy Moment; 02-12-2008 at 06:39 PM.
Old 11-14-2007, 09:43 PM   #7  

Thank you OLT, shy and shimmering!!!! just what i needed! i'm back on track today and just taking it one day at a time.

welcome back brittany! if i was on a cruise, i would gain more than just a few pounds! LOL

wow its really quiet in here! what's up? everyone's gotten lazy like me!
countrygirl7902 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 09:53 PM   #8  
Rennie

Countrygirl
I am here just looking thru the new posts. I am here until I go to bed lol
Old 11-14-2007, 11:09 PM   #9  
Angela

S/C/G: 203/195/185- mini goal

Height: 5 7

Just popping in to say Hello
lostchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 11:51 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 240/222/140

Height: 5'6''

Default Hidey Ho!

Hi this looks like a fun group. I'm a newbie so maybe I'll start coming and posting here. So I started out dieting and exercising last week or the week before and lost a little bit of weight but my mom keeps tempting me bringing in all this CRAP! and what not and she said I don't see why you are dieting a week before Thanksgiving which is true maybe but it also kind of pissed me off so I've been off the diet. But I need yalls help come the day after Thanksgiving I'm sticking to this diet and exercise I don't want to wait till New Years for another unsuccessful New Years resolution I want to have lost some weight by New Years even and keep on going!
MsShes2BigShes2Thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:40 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 282/268.8/140

Height: 5'5"

Hi everyone I am new and am really impressed by all the weight everyone has lost!! The support must be working, so thats why I am here!

Can anyone tell me how I get that weight lose scale(illustration) that shows your progress I cant find out how to add it. Looking forward to giving and receiving the support!
shepardgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 01:47 AM   #12  
sarah250

S/C/G: 250/246/170

Height: 5'6

well i rote you ladys all this nice stuff and then i clicked on somthing and it all disapeard I gess I'll talk to you all latter I have to go to bed I have school tommarow good night
salsa sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 01:03 PM   #13  
Made of Starstuff

Oh my. I'm back after a few very very busy days. As you all know I've started a new position at work, so I'm having to catch up and do all this OT already because the holiday season is upon us!!!

You're all going to regret when I get back to FULL CHAT mode. I never shut up! You're going to miss the quiet ~_^

First, my work frustrations... no one will sit down to actually train me, and I'm the type of person who likes to have a good chat about all the responsibilities and get shown what to do for a day and then you can let me go and I'll only come back with a few questions. But, they just keep giving me papers to keep me busy and waiting for me to approach them for what needs to be done next. And then they don't always have the answers... Gah! Hopefully it'll be resolved shortly.

I'm not sure how my weight loss is going this week. I ate some pizza this past Sunday that I probably should have saved until another day... And some Skinny Cow ice cream cones.... >_> Yes, plural... 2 of them. I was still within my WW points, but sometimes it's what foods you eat that affect the outcome.

The good news is that I've successfully exercised each day this week, so I'm happy My checklist for this whole week has been If nothing else, that's an accomplishment.

And I know that if the scale does not cooperate this week that as long as I stick with my plans and continue forward it will eventually. I shouldn't be too pessimistic anyways, considering I have not yet weighed in for the week. I'll give myself pep talks after the meet tonight ^^

Lola - Hey girl I'm glad you climbed back on your wagon. We're all behind you ^^

I Heart - Welcome back from your amazing cruise! *jealous* How awesome ^^ Whatever you put on you can take off. Besides it's not like you go cruisin' every day. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. As long as you get right back to your routine there won't be any problems!

OLT - Yay! You are working that program well. The whole point is to be able to be flexible enough so that you don't completely quit if you go "off program". So the fact that you made a plan and stuck with it is great! Making plans is easy. Sticking with them is so hard.

Ms & Shepard ^^ Please post whenever you'd like. Dive on in! This is a busy time, but we're never to busy to give advice or support or kicks in the pants when needed!

Well, wonderful gorgeous ladies to all! Keep up your great positive attitudes ^^ W00t for our health!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 06:49 PM   #14  
Sandra

S/C/G: 230/195.0/145

Height: 5'4"

Hi Ladies ~

Welcome to the newbies!!!! shepardgirl ~ It's pretty easy to get the weight ticker on the bottom.... just go to CP in the upper left of the screen... click on edit signature and follow the directions. If you need more help, let us know.

Shy ~ I just have to say, you are always so positive and good-hearted. It's such a pleasure to have you here.

Sorry, ladies, only one mushy compliment per post.... lol

Faerie ~ How annoying about the training but just keep pushing through... You'll get there and soon enough you'll be doing things without even thinking about it. I hope your weigh in went well.... and you said it... even if it doesn't, keep doing the right things... the scale will catch up.

Countrygirl ~ Glad to hear you are back on track... that's all we can do... just dust ourselves off and keep trying. Just don't let it happen again Missy!!! lol

Shimmeringsun ~ Glad to see you back in again. Don't you hate when work gets in the way of fun?? lol

I heart Diet Coke ~ CRUISE??? Waaaaaaa.... I would have been your luggage lady. Glad you had a great time and glad you're back.

Hope I didn't miss anyone....

As for me ~ Still doing pretty good on my program. I need to kick up the exercise portion now which is where I'll struggle. I love to exercise once I start and after I finish, I just never start!!! So frustrating!

Question ~ One of you asked me about the details of my new weight loss program but I can't remember who.... so if you're still interested let me know and I'll post about it. The friends and family I have told have given very mixed reviews about it. I have my own mixed feelings about it but figured...what the heck... and am going for it.

Have a great night ladies... I'll check in later.

Last edited by OneLastTime; 11-15-2007 at 08:05 PM. Reason: wrong person's name
OneLastTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 07:56 PM   #15  
Brittany

S/C/G: 290/Check Tracker/115

Height: 5'5

Hey ladies

First off I wanna say that someone from 3FC IMed me last night XDietCokeAddictX on AIM. and I wasn't online. I mean I was online lol obviously but I wasn't at my computer so whoever it was I'm sorry and I added you to my buddy list so the next time I'm online lets chat And with that note anyone who would like to IM me please feel free to. I'd really like to get connected to everyone as much as possible because it helps with the accountability and stuff.

AND on the subject of accountability... I've decided.... to take a picture of myself everyday durring this crazy journey so that I can get a good idea of what I REALLY look like. lol does anyone else feel like they look way bigger in pictures than you do in the mirror?? so yeah I'm not trusting the mirror anymore. If yall would like to check out my blog on 3FC it's called "because gucci doesn't come in plus size. but beware of the daily picture... lol it won't always be pretty lol

I'm looking forward to getting back on the WW bandwagon again after falling off and "doing my own thing" which I obviously stink at lol since I'm not losing weight and indeed have gained some back :ce nsored:

well that's all for now

WELCOME!!! to all the newbies!!

Goodnight yall
I Heart Diet Coke is offline   Reply With Quote