Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 11-14-2007, 01:56 PM   #1  
ugggg.....

Default ********...

Anyone heard of it??? A football coach from my old high school is selling it--he is in his upper 50's and says he not only lost weight but feels better....
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 10:00 AM   #2  
it's always something

Jules, the topic of ******** has come up many times in this forum. Unfortunately, it quickly attracts ******** sales reps and we've had to close or delete many threads because of it. It is a program with a HIGH emphasis on sales. They sell a lot of products that are unnecessary, overpriced, and not supported by science. Their shakes are no more effective than SlimFast, which is available everywhere at a fraction of the cost.

******** products have even made the infamous "Slim Chance Awards" for worst diet products. That ought to say a lot about the company.
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 01:49 PM   #3  

I tried it one time. I actually got very very sick it screwed up my electrolyte balance.
2muchbackend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:37 PM   #4  
Nogitsune

S/C/G: 195/ticker/140

Height: 5'7 3/4

I saw a flyer of that in the bank this afternoon after work. I'll just stick with suddenly slender.
thenogitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 01:04 AM   #5  
Tired of disliking myself

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5 3"

Default Don't waste your money!

I spent 350$ Canadian this fall on the start up of the cleanse program..... I was ill on the "clease" product. I did the cleanse 1xweek..... and by the second week after throwing up on it for the second week in a row..... I tried it by the 3rd week.... and couldn't even get the stuff in me!!!!!!!I threw in the towel...... Definately not worth it.... There is no quick fix......
If you need to rid yourself of toxins..... drink lots of water..... eat lots of fruits and veggies that make you "go" and that is really all you can do.... Eat clean and balance your carbs, proteins, fats and sugars..... and things will improve for you!
Isogenix isn't worth your time.... Just a money making industry that people are doing as a pyramid thing!!!!!!!!
Doinitagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 10:21 AM   #6  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Nineteen - I would respectfully disagree although I don't think Slimfast is optimal, I think ******** shakes are no different than other shakes on the market. If you go to GNC, you will find lots of similar shakes.

I am glad that you have found success with ******** but I tried their shakes, I looked at their ingredients and was not happy with their ingredients. My hypoglycemia was majorly activated by their shakes.

Marie - ******** uses a pyrmid scheme to sell their products so you have to find someone who sells it. If you google it, you will find many people who would happily sell it to you.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 11:42 PM   #7  
Getting a new Image

S/C/G: 230/225/160

Height: 5'8

well I bought the ******** for a 30 day supply and I have to admit the shakes were good

But I have to say Yeah you will lose weight you have a shake then lunch of 600 calories and then another shake and once a week you fast but after doing it WHO wouldnt lose weight having possibly 1000 calories??

I can kind of compare it to slim fast to a point The only way you cant is you pay 350 for it and thats in the back of your mind and you will most likely stay on this cleanse Tho I have to say it never sent me to the bathroom one time matter of fact I had to drink prune juice to go!

I was on it for a total of 2 weeks and lost 10 lbs But I truly believe if i stuck to slim fast I would lose about the same amount! JMHO
*~marie~* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 11:44 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 200/150

Height: 5'7''

I tried the 9 days ******** program and for me it didn't really work. I figured anyone could lose weight if they weren't eating for 4 out of the 9 days. The cleanse stuff made me gag. I did enjoy the shakes and I wasn't hungry but I don't think it worked for me. I can see how it might initally take the weight off but it almost seems like youve got to stick with it the rest of your life to actually keep it off. But on the other hand I have seen quite a few positive results and I'm happy for those people, I guess I'm just not one of them.
Scarletbegonias is offline   Reply With Quote