Old 11-12-2007, 03:17 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 266/260/150

Height: 5'7''

Smile Starting over

So i have been OP for about 3 weeks now, i have been back to my old habits, and extremely dissapointed in myself. But, after talking to some people i realized that a lot of people fail on diets, because ITS HARD. I am going to give LA another go. Today i went in for TO again, and found out that i was on the wrong plan, they had me on 3, when i should have been on 4, and now that i want to try and do this w/out lites, I am on plan 5! What a change. And the center assured me that the extra food would only boost my metabolism, not cause me to gain weight, which i am worried about.

So anyway, wish me luck on my second time. It will be harder with the holidays coming up.

-Dana

adventuregirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:29 PM   #2  
LAWL Salt Police

Glad to see you're back at it Dana!! It's funny how our old habits can sneak back in, even though we know how to eat properly.

It's always hard to figure out how eating more will actually aid in our weight loss, but if you're eating the right stuff and ONLY the right stuff, it works!!!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 05:39 PM   #3  
Tina

Height: 5'5"

Dana,
Good for you for not giving up and giving it another go. I was worried about the extra food too when I switched plans but after a few days my body adjusted and I did keep losing. Best of luck!
Ternoway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 07:51 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Dana, too little food can really stall your losses, and cause you to constantly cheat. So give the more food plan a try. You should find it much easier to follow and end up being successful in the end.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:49 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 266/260/150

Height: 5'7''

i am excited about not being hungry anymore, i am just a little mad that they put me on the wrong plan to begin with and didnt even apologize. That almost 2months of money i lost.
adventuregirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 11:20 AM   #6  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

They did the same thing to me......luckily,you caught it early on!!! Keep up the good work You can do it
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 01:03 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 224/189/130

Height: 5'5"

Adventuregirl, I think we all get frustrated with the COD at one point or another. Keep in mind that the counsellors are not medical professionals and mostly they do the best they can. This new numbered plan is as much a learning experience for the counsellors as it is for us. We were all kind of thrown into it.
They rely on our referral; they really do want us to be happy and successful

I would ask your COD if your weight loss is guaranteed. If not, ask to speak to a manager. Let them know you are dissatisfied with your results so far, and the fact that two months time has been wasted because you were on the wrong plan. It is worth a try. At the very least they should extend you the two months you have lost up until now.
Pastrey is offline   Reply With Quote