Old 11-06-2007, 04:07 PM   #1  
La Weight Loss Gold

S/C/G: 205/197/165

Height: 5'9"

Question Pure Weight Loss at Home?

I can't figure this out. Does anyone know if this is an official LA Weight Loss online program or is it some kind of scam? If this is the real thing has anyone tried it out?
PrincessSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 04:13 PM   #2  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Sasha........pureweightloss at home is for real.....but I wouldn't waste your money on it. If you already have the program info.........it won't offer you much other support. You do have access to the pure chef, and they will convert recipes for you, but other than that........not worth the cash. They have online diaries, but they are not very user friendly. I found it very frustrating cuz I like to do things like split my proteins and such, and there is no room for that. Everything is from a drop down menu, not like on fitday where you can enter customized foods. I, or someone else with access to the chef are more than happy to submit any recipes for people........so other than that, I just don't see that it is worth the $$$. Anyone else have online access that thinks it is worth the $$$?
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 04:15 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 134/120/110

Height: 5'2"

Thanks for the info! I was thinking about ordering it but I won't now. I like to split up my proteins too.
Beacon6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 04:21 PM   #4  
La Weight Loss Gold

S/C/G: 205/197/165

Height: 5'9"

Is there anyone or possibly a computer somewhere monitoring your progress? Do you have to weigh in?
PrincessSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 09:32 PM   #5  
Post-Master

Noone monitors your progress, and you enter your WI and measurments whenever you want to. It really isn't very interactive........but you can e-mail in questions and recipes. I wish I could show it to you. I wonder if I can copy and paste the front page......let me check
Old 11-06-2007, 09:42 PM   #6  
Post-Master

no, it won't let me. It's not all bad.....I'm not really dissin' it........it's just not all that great. If you can get it at a low price.......or on a month to month basis, then it might be worth checking out One nice thing is you can order any LA products and there is no shipping for any order over 50 bucks. If you have any other questions, let me know. Have you checked out fitday.com? There is a free version, and one you have to purchase. The free version is really cool and useful. It breaks EVERYTHING down for you and tells you loads of info about what you have consumed. Heck, I think I am going to go check that out right now......mabye enter my food for the day
XOXO
Old 11-06-2007, 09:43 PM   #7  
Post-Master

Oh, and before I forget.....the link is www.pureathome.com

Last edited by Mama Nicole; 11-06-2007 at 09:43 PM.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:24 PM   #8  

Height: 5'4"

Default Can we really split our proteins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Nicole View Post
Sasha........pureweightloss at home is for real.....but I wouldn't waste your money on it. If you already have the program info.........it won't offer you much other support. You do have access to the pure chef, and they will convert recipes for you, but other than that........not worth the cash. They have online diaries, but they are not very user friendly. I found it very frustrating cuz I like to do things like split my proteins and such, and there is no room for that. Everything is from a drop down menu, not like on fitday where you can enter customized foods. I, or someone else with access to the chef are more than happy to submit any recipes for people........so other than that, I just don't see that it is worth the $$$. Anyone else have online access that thinks it is worth the $$$?
Nicole (and anyone else who knows)

I am Red1 w/o lites and have been told I am moving down to Red next time, would love to split my proteins. I know it is okay to split dairies and fruits and double up on them, but did not know we could split proteins.

Advice?

Thanks
Roberta
shshshhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:29 PM   #9  
Post-Master

Yes, you can split your proteins, and really, the new plans kind of do that for you by allowing you smaller portions, but more of them. The COD recommended to me go go ahead and split my proteins, but to keep them the same. Say I am allowed 2P, and I have one P for breakfast, then I can do 1/2 seving of chicken at lunch, and then 1/2 chicken at dinner. I don't alway keep them the same, as long as they are lean approved P's,then I don't worry too much. Having protein at each meal really helps to keep you from getting hungry and gives you more energy thoughout the day. Also, on red, sometimes the amounts of protein can be a bit hard to swallow in one meal