Old 11-01-2007, 11:41 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 134/120/110

Height: 5'2"

Default Can you get back into the plan after stopping?

Hi All,
I did LAWL 2 summers ago and reached my goal but I never went through Stabilization and Maintenance because I went back to school and there were no centers around. I tried to do those phases on my own. For the most part, it worked. I maintained my weight for 2 years though at one point I got to an unhealthily low weight because I took away both my lites too soon. Anyways, I've gained almost all of my weight back. I want to go back to the center but I don't want to pay for the whole plan since I already know all about it. I just really need someone to weigh me in every week and keep me on track with my diary and food servings. Is there any way to get back on the plan without actually buying a whole new plan? I'd really appreciate any suggestions/help you may have!
Thank you!
Beacon6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 08:59 AM   #2  
New mommy again :-)

I think it depends on the center that you go to. I was in the same situation as you and just wanted the stabilization/maintenance part of the plan. My center told me that I would have to purchase a whole new plan. Needless to say, I'm doing it on my own. I would just call your center and ask...the worst they can say is no
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 10:03 AM   #3  
LAWL Salt Police

It also depends on what you want from the Center...

The thing with LAWL is that it's a not really a diet, but a lifestyle change.. So in the process of being on the plan, you come away with the knowledge of what you need to do to lose weight and keep it off...

So taking that into consideration, you KNOW what you need to do... The advantage of going to a COD is its accountability factor... WI's several times a week keep you honest...

Since we lost our COD, it's been a struggle for me to not cheat.. But that said, I've been very good at not falling back into the same old food routine... I still drink diet pop, use Smart Balance instead of real butter, and use lite salt.. Stuff like that...

You can also find a LOT of support on this very site regarding what you need to do for stabilization and maintenance, and it won't cost you a dime!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 12:45 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 210/199.6/140

Height: 5'9

I went back after being gone for over a year and got my stabilization and maintenance back, I just had to purchase weight loss weeks. I am so glad I went back....
I paid all that money at the begining and it would have gone to waste if I hadn't!
chica33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 01:05 PM   #5  
MyBoysNMe2

S/C/G: 168/134.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by chica33 View Post
I went back after being gone for over a year and got my stabilization and maintenance back, I just had to purchase weight loss weeks. I am so glad I went back....
I paid all that money at the begining and it would have gone to waste if I hadn't!
I had the same situation as Chica33. I had to purchase the weightloss weeks and then they reinstated my stabilization/maintenance. If you paid for you Lites up front and didn't pick them all up those belong to YOU! So if nothing else pick them up if need be.

KimS
myboysnme2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 08:46 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Beacon6, They do have new plans now. So I would call and ask. Different centers will do different things for you, I've learned that from seeing how different the COD are from each other on this forum. Even if you bought the weight loss weeks again, you only have a few pounds to lose, so you might be able to get the entire program back for an amount less than 100$.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 04:25 PM   #7  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Just wanted to respond. My COD just had a come back for free promotion. I haven't been to my center since Sept 06. I went back the end of Oct. and got all my weight loss weeks (50) back even though I had maintained my loss the whole year I was off...its what motivated me to get back on track. I don'thave to pay for anything unless I WANT to purchase product or supplements.
mrsbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 11:09 AM   #8  
Restart lawl 7-14-08

S/C/G: 150.2/?/127

Height: 5'5"

Mrs. Beanie, that is very cool!
FYI: I just went back to my COD Friday and re-bought my wl weeks for $5 per week. I'm back on plan as of today
hollyak24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 09:45 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 134/120/110

Default Thanks!

Those are great ideas thanks! I definitely need accountability and the closest center is about a half hour away. Have any of you tried the internet LAWL?
Thanks!
Beacon6 is offline   Reply With Quote