Old 10-30-2007, 11:32 AM   #1  
Amy- Red w/Lites

S/C/G: 286/ticker/199

Height: 5'9

Default POP Challenge Oct 30-Nov 5

Ok- I don't even care if anybody else is up for this-I NEED to have somewhere to report on here. I have been nibbling on chips, chocolate chips etc like nobody's business the past three days. I have another exam coming up and I'm not going to let it get the best of me. So here it is-a 6 day challenge from here to Monday. We need to get through Halloween and the weekend. I need to see a loss on that scale or I'm going to go crazy.

If you succeed-let us know at the end of the day! I'm starting today and would love to ecourage you all and have you all keep me on track!

POP means perfect-no cheating! If you have an OP day and that's a victory-let us know that too!

ok-starting now!
amylou7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 12:13 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

I'm in Amy! The wedding last weekend about did me in! I said it was a celebration an excuse to eat what I wanted. Which would have been fine if it had only lasted a couple of days! I think I've probably eaten 5 pounds of wedding cake! LOL I told my family either eat it or I was throwing it in the trash! I'd love to get down a few pounds so I can enjoy myself a little over the holidays. Right now I just need to focus on getting back to my goal
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 12:28 PM   #3  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

I'm in. I usually steer away from challenges, as I am not too good at them, but I have been journaling everyday, and staying OP.......so I guess I can step it up to POP. Should we post our menus in the daily menu thread, or just report here if we stayed OP?
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 12:29 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 210/199.6/140

I'm in too! I want to be slimmer for my cousin's wedding Thanksgiving weekend! Plus we are having a crazy weekend...symphony Friday night and Bridal shower on Saturday. Lots of temptations and I dont want to give into them! I know what they will be serving so I just have to pre-plan.
We can do this...skinny for christmas and new years, that is what we have to keep telling ourselves!
chica33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 01:17 PM   #5  
Laurie

Height: 5'8"

I'm in too. Haven't been doing too awful bad lately but if I'm accountable to someone maybe that will be the little voice telling me that I really don't need that piece of candy that keeps calling to me!! POP until the 5th. I can do this.
chiquita623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 01:49 PM   #6  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

I'm in, too. I need to get back on track!
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 02:54 PM   #7  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

I'm in Ladies. I have been having some on plan cheats (extra dairy, etc) cause I am stress eating. I even had to do a TO Fri/Sat to get back down from my cheats last week and after that, ate extra on Sunday cause the scale was back down.

Anyway, I'm back from DC. Travel is over for a while and I need to get back POP. Thanks for the challenge AmyLou.

Last edited by aguerin; 10-30-2007 at 02:54 PM.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 02:54 PM   #8  
Purple with Lites

Height: 5'5"

I am in too. My bday was last week and although I had mostly POP days I did indulge a bit. So far today I have been POP...I just need lots of POP days in a row and I'll be slipping into smaller sizes before I know it. Okay, giving the fun size bag of Whoppers in my desk to my colleague right now...heee heee those are my favorite...thanks for keeping me POP.
AvidKayaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 05:50 PM   #9  
LAWL since 9/06

I am SO in on this one. I have been POP since yesterday. Birthday party and soccer end of session party did me in on starches. And wouldn't you know it, we got the rest of the cake from the soccer party. Talk about temptation. Luckily Dan had taken it to work, but not after having a little bit of it as well.
LizzyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 07:39 PM   #10  
Amy- Red w/Lites

Yay! We can SO do this ladies. I'm thinking of posting my diary-with the measurements so that I don't fib-but I know it's a pain so don't worry about doing it if you don't want to! We all just need to be honest withourselves and try to get back to basics for the next week and then try our darndest to have a repeat performance next week, and the week after that and the....ok we get it.

Remember to get that water in and stay consistent with how much you drink. I need to go get some lemons so I can start that up again!

So far so good for today...gotta figure out dinner! GL
Old 10-30-2007, 10:16 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 220/170/155

Height: 5' 8"

Default I love a challenge!

I'm in. I love having a goal and challenging myself to get there! If I set my WL as a game it helps push me forward.
I was POP yesterday and today! I little over in salt but I drank extra water to compensate.
Onward! Tues
Tuesday Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 10:56 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 207.6/196.6/145

Thanks for starting this Amy. I just had a big talk with my family about sabataging me! To much fat girl food in my house!!! Then skinny daughter delights in telling me what she had for dinner which is my favorite food in the world and my favorite dessert that I haven't seen around here in 2 years. I ask her if she was having fun driving me crazy. Oh my Gosh, I really want the desert too. I could have choked her. I have been nibbling like crazy. Haven't lossed anything in the past month accepted what I gained when I went off plan and now I can't stop nibbling. HELP!!!!
Kim0303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 11:50 PM   #13  
SkinnyMini-to-Be :)

S/C/G: 200/check the ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

I'm in ladies... POP for the rest of the week!
EmilyLashea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 11:50 PM   #14  
Amy- Red w/Lites

Kim-POP challenge to the rescue! I've been in the exact same position. I gained 3lbs the first week of the month celebrating anniversary and my best friend's bday...I think I've finally lost that-but the scale wont budge any more! So we've got to get back to basics. Bust out that scale and start measuring! No more bites of things that are not on plan!

I am extremely proud to report a POP day today. It's the first one in about 5 days so I'm feeling back in it.

Take it day by day. Meal by meal. Bite by bite! We'll get there.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:51 PM   #15  
Amy- Red w/Lites

Yay Emily! No midnight snacks while dbf is at work!