View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 01:23 PM   #4
Simply Filling Technique

Azure said it so well that all I can add is that I too struggled year after year after year. I would lose the same 25 lbs up and down for years. I got embarassed to admit to others that I was "dieting". Who believed me? I didn't BUT I think that something changed this past fall. I casually began to stop eating the homemade fudge that is routinely on my dining room table and I lost 9 lbs in 2 weeks! Then, I thought, "Hey, what could I lose if I actually really TRIED" to lose weight". I went on the web looking for some information on dieting and I STUMBLED onto this website!! I spent almost twelve hours pouring over everything. I was up until 2 am that night. I feel that was "Divine Providence"'s hand guiding me here.

What has changed?
1) I made a vow to be dead honest with myself and others!
2) I am going to keep on and keep on no matter how long it takes (and I have over 100 lbs to lose)
3)This is NOT the first time I have dieted but it is going to be the LAST time I diet! (even if it takes five years or longer to lose all of this extra weight)
4)I am going to be open to learning from all of you, including yourself, and apply it. For example, I am not a big water drinker but right now there is a bottle of water sitting next to my computer. I'm back in school and I am here to learn and apply what I learn. If it doesn't work, then I will try something else until it does.

Keep the faith, sweeties, it is only down hill from here on in.
pamatga is offline   Reply With Quote