Old 10-24-2007, 05:46 PM   #1  

Arrow Sexy chicks Bios

**EDIT** don't post any more bios here, sexy chicks! the moderators made a bio thread for all miscellaneous clubs and stickied it to the top of the forum. it's easier for newbies to find it then. just go to that thread and post a reply. you can use these bio questions below or theirs. then they will move it to the sexy chicks section in that thread.**

This is a place for members of the Sexy Chicks support club to tell about themselves. This club was started by a group of newbies looking for serious diet buddies - so all are welcome to join!
(All questions are optional - remember that this is a public forum so only put up info you want the world to know!) Jusy copy/paste - you know the drill...

CLUB -

User name -

Real name(optional) -

Age -

Birthday -

Location -

Family (sinificant other, kids, pets, etc.) -

Occupation -

Hobbies, interests -

What kind of diet or plan are you on -

Starting weight/current weight -

Height -

Ultimate goal (weight, clothing size, or being healthy etc.) -

Biggest obstacle you have to overcome to reach your goal(s) -

Why did you join this website -

What are you looking forward to most when you reach your ultimate goal -

Other interesting tidbits -

Last edited by countrygirl7902; 10-26-2007 at 02:54 PM.
countrygirl7902 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 06:50 PM   #2  
Brittany

S/C/G: 290/Check Tracker/115

Height: 5'5

User name - I Heart Diet Coke

Real name(optional) - Brittany

Age - 23

Birthday - 10-05-84

Location - Cedar Hill, Texas (it's near Dallas)

Family (sinificant other, kids, pets, etc.) - I'm married (2 years in January) my husband Nathan is WONDERFUL we don't have any kids yet but we do have 2 cats that we LOVE! Audrey and Lacey <3 we'd like to start trying to have kids in the next year to year and a half

Occupation - Internet Marketing (I work from home with my husband)

Hobbies, interests - I always know EVERYTHING about celebrity gossip (I'm a tad obsessed) I watch E! news EVERY NIGHT and I love it! I also buy like every tabloid out there it's a waste of money but hey, I'm not really a party girl I love going out with my friends who I LOVE... watching movies (I love horror flicks <3) and going out to eat I'm a little bit of a foodie and I love trying new things

What kind of diet or plan are you on - weight watchers, although sometimes I'll admit I do try other things I always end up going back though lol

Starting weight/current weight - 250 (ew) / 237

Height - 5'5''

Ultimate goal (weight, clothing size, or being healthy etc.) - 115 lbs, I don't know what clothing size that would be since I haven't been that weight like ever as an adult or teenager, ultimatly I'd love to be a runner like one of those cute girls you see running all over the place and looking like they could do it all day long... I've never been a good runner so that's a big thing for me

Biggest obstacle you have to overcome to reach your goal(s) - giving up, and giving into my binges that I'm famous for. I really just need to learn how to eat things in moderation

Why did you join this website - because I need the support and accountability so I can't give up

What are you looking forward to most when you reach your ultimate goal - just walking into a room and not feeling self contious I want to be able to KNOW I look good. and feel good at the same time

Other interesting tidbits - I love Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake and Nicole Richie... some people might look down on that but they're my peeps haha
I Heart Diet Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 10:12 PM   #3  
Made of Starstuff

User name - Faerie

Age - 24

Family (sinificant other, kids, pets, etc.) - I am engaged to be married October 2008.

Occupation - Desk job! I live in a cubicle.

Hobbies, interests - Too numerous and random...

What kind of diet or plan are you on - Weight Watchers

Ultimate goal (weight, clothing size, or being healthy etc.) -
I'd love to be about 150 lbs. But, I'll be happy as long as I can maintain a healthy weight range.

Biggest obstacle you have to overcome to reach your goal(s) -
Myself!!!! (Who hasn't said that?) I need to keep positive, and remember that a short term taste is not more important than long term happiness.

Why did you join this website -
I was browsing around the web for some forums and happened upon this one. It was perfect. Lots of motivation, plenty of friendly posts... and support support support!

Is it terrible of me to say new clothes? Because that's what I'm thinking.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 10:22 PM   #4  
girl, interrupted

S/C/G: 195lbs/186lbs/120lbs

Height: 5ft 3inches

Default well....

User name -red tear drops

Real name(optional) -Sammie

Age -16

Birthday -25/04/1991

Location -England, UK

Family (sinificant other, kids, pets, etc.) -Pets, 2 dogs, lots of fish, 6 rabbits and 5 new babies and 1 hamster

Occupation -Student

Hobbies, interests -Extrene sports, music, karate, news and media/journalism, photography, art and much more

What kind of diet or plan are you on -I'm on a diet of my own, just watching my calorie intake and reducing it every 2weeks or so

Starting weight/current weight -190/186

Height -5ft 3inches

Ultimate goal (weight, clothing size, or being healthy etc.) -140 I guess but if I can go lower like 120, I'd still be happy

Biggest obstacle you have to overcome to reach your goal(s) -pushing my ED out of my life and being healthier etc

Why did you join this website -I cnt do this on my own, I need motivation!

What are you looking forward to most when you reach your ultimate goal -Just been nice and fit and healthy, feeling more confident being me and looking good in clothes!
red tear drops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 10:31 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 220/220/120

Height: 5'4"

User name - MommytoGirls

Real name(optional) - Liz

Age - 24

Birthday - 2/6/83

Location - Idaho.

Family (sinificant other, kids, pets, etc.) - I have two girls. Audrey will be 3 in Feb. and Olivia will be 1 in Dec. I have been married to my husband Paul for 3.5 years and we have been together for almost 7.

Occupation - SAHM.

Hobbies, interests - Digital scrapbooking, reading, knitting, writing, reality tv shows, spending time with my family, etc.

What kind of diet or plan are you on - Trying to do WW at home by keeping track of points.

Starting weight/current weight - My heaviest weight was 240. I am currently 190.

Height - 5'5"

Ultimate goal (weight, clothing size, or being healthy etc.) - 115-130

Biggest obstacle you have to overcome to reach your goal(s) - Having two little kids is very tiring so my biggest thing is making the time to exercise even if I am tired.

Why did you join this website - I need some motivation and inspiration!

What are you looking forward to most when you reach your ultimate goal - Feeling sexy again, having more energy and just feeling better.

Other interesting tidbits - I used to be in Air Force Intelligence so I have been in boot camp shape before. I looked and felt so good!
MommytoGirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 07:58 AM   #6  
Ready to get serious

Height: 5'3

User name - Shimmeringsun

Real name(optional) - Stacey

Age - 36

Birthday - July 24th

Location - Ontario Canada (about an hour from Toronto)

Family (sinificant other, kids, pets, etc.) - Single no clhildren but have two nephews that are with me enough they could be kids! 1 cat, Sage aka Satan

Occupation - I work for a promotional company in the contest department

Hobbies, interests - Reading, music, movies, reality tv, spending time with family and friends, going to the gym (scary!), laughing, cross stitch, travelling and finally getting healthy!

What kind of diet or plan are you on - I am counting calories and low fat, I have the biggest loser diet book and just follow how many calories to eat for my weight.

Starting weight/current weight - 269/238

Height - 5'3

Ultimate goal (weight, clothing size, or being healthy etc.) - I want to be 150 that has been my main goal for awhile, less would be better but that is what I have in my mind. I would also just LOVE to go into a non-plus size store and be able to buy clothing. To be able to run with my nephews and not have to collapse halfway through. And to finally not feel self concious.

Biggest obstacle you have to overcome to reach your goal(s) - Nighttime boredom eating, its a hard habit to break.

Why did you join this website - For support and to make new friends!

What are you looking forward to most when you reach your ultimate goal - Just finally feeling good about myself, maybe finally feeling confident.

Other interesting tidbits - I would love to be on the Biggest Loser or the Amazing Race....
Shimmeringsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 10:36 AM   #7  
Sandra

S/C/G: 230/195.0/145

Height: 5'4"

User name - OneLastTime

Real name(optional) - Sandra

Age - 38

Birthday - 10/11/69

Location - Baldwinsville, NY (near Syracuse)

Family (sinificant other, kids, pets, etc.) - Married for 18 years, 1 daughter, 2 cats and lots of dust bunnies.

Occupation - Psychiatric Nurse on a locked inpatient unit.

Hobbies, interests - Scrapbooking, going to movies, dinner, plays, talking with friends.

What kind of diet or plan are you on - My own ~ Portion control, healthier choices and exercising.

Starting weight/current weight - 230/209/150 (goal wt)

Height - 5'4"

Ultimate goal (weight, clothing size, or being healthy etc.) - Physically feeling better!!! Being able to bend over to tie my shoes without acid flying up into my throat cuz my belly is so big. Goal Wt. 150 (for now).

Biggest obstacle you have to overcome to reach your goal(s) - Getting to the gym.... I love it once I'm there... I'm so proud afterwards but I just never want to go!! It's so frustrating.

Why did you join this website - Accountability. I will give support and would love to receive some.

Feeling better physically AND mentally. Not being anxious before an event and self conscious once I get there about how I look which always makes me cranky towards my poor hubby and daughter.

Other interesting tidbits - I would love to be one of "those" women who look forward to going to the gym, who love the workout. I am also having some serious medical issues with family members which have caused me to just about lose my marbles.... I decided I needed to come out "OK" on the other side of this which is why NOW is the time for me to take care of me and do this thing! I can't control what is happening to my family but I CAN control how I respond to it and what I put in my mouth.
OneLastTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 12:23 PM   #8  
Ignoring the scale = BAD

S/C/G: 211/184/120

Height: 5' 6"

User name - ChunkyHannah

Real name(optional) - Hannah

Age - 24

Birthday - 9/18/83

Location - Twin Cities, MN

Family (sinificant other, kids, pets, etc.) - 3 wonderful kitties and 1 annoying boyfriend

Occupation - college student, group home counselor

Hobbies, interests - music, movies, video games, reading, shopping, hanging out with friends and acting like a bunch of idiots

What kind of diet or plan are you on - calorie counting

Starting weight/current weight - 211, down to mid-150s in 2006, currently back up to 186

Height - 5'6"

Ultimate goal (weight, clothing size, or being healthy etc.) - 120, possibly lower, possibly higher - I have a small frame so whatever it takes to be slender and firm with no flab

Biggest obstacle you have to overcome to reach your goal(s) - Constant mindless eating, being such a picky eater when it comes to healthy foods, sticking to a gym routine

Why did you join this website - Support, advice, motivation!!

What are you looking forward to most when you reach your ultimate goal - Wearing a swimsuit with confidence, CLOTHES & SHOPPING!!!!, not being the "fat friend"

Other interesting tidbits - I have never been able to run and that is something I really want to do. Last time when I was losing weight I was getting there - I worked up to being able to jog a whole mile at a moderate pace, but now I'm back to square one again. I want to be one of those people just "effortlessly" running down the road for miles and miles...
ChunkyHannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 10:34 AM   #9  
GmaTo8

Hi ladies,

I started and stickied a general bio thread at the top of the page, and if you are interested, you may each copy and paste your bios in the section reserved for your club. That way, the thread stays put on page 1.
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote