Old 10-18-2007, 09:41 PM   #1  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

S/C/G: 346/271/150

Height: 5'5"

Default So I'm Back...

Wow, it's taken me 3 days to write this post. But I am so angry and frustrated with myself that I have to do this. I feel like such a failure. I know I shouldn't but I do. And usually when I do is when I'm able to kick myself into gear. It's when I'm doing so well that I fall off, and that's what I need to learn how to prevent.

I'm not quite back to square one (weight-wise), but almost. I don't know why I let this happen again and again. LIFE gets in the way, and I don't know how to stop that. I do SO well, then SO bad, and the cycle just continues.

I haven't been on this board in a while... I guess I feel ashamed? I dunno. But for today, I'm back. Tomorrow hopefully I'm back too. I'm praying that this time is for good.

I've read a couple of posts and I see a lot of my old buddies are in ONEderland. How cool is that? Congrats!

To all the new folks, I look forward to getting to know you!
SexyRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 09:54 PM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Hey SexyRevealed - Welcome back!

What's done is done, and you know what you have to do to get back on track. You CAN do this!

I'm so glad you're back and can't wait to hear more from you soon!

Amanda
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 09:55 PM   #3  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

Thank you Amanda. My poo poo party is almost over and I'm ready to get back in the swing.
Old 10-18-2007, 10:08 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 261.5/176.5/145

Height: 5.5

Glad to see you back, Tif!
royalsfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 10:23 PM   #5  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyRevealed View Post

But for today, I'm back. Tomorrow hopefully I'm back too. I'm praying that this time is for good.
Hello there. It's GREAT to hear from you!!! We were just wondering where you were the other day.

But what does that mean? Hopefully you'll be back tomorrow. Helloooo, we just got you back and now you're talking about leaving again. I THINK NOT, young lady. STICK AROUND. If everybody went MIA when they were struggling, this would be one very quite board.

But really, all kidding aside, I'm thrilled that you're back. I'm sorry that you've had a rough go of it. None of that failure talk. You only have to be successful at this one time. The final time. And there's no reason on earth why this time shouldn't be *thee* time. You've pinpointed your trouble spot, now you need to work on it and keep that momentum going. You CAN do this Tiffany. I know it for sure.

Good luck to you. *See* you tomorrow and tomorrow after that, and tomorrow after that.........
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 10:35 PM   #6  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

Tricia - Congrats on ONEderland girlie!

Robin - I've missed you so much! You are so inspiring, more than you'll ever know. Scratch that "hopefully" part. I WILL be back tomorrow, for sure.

You girls still rock!
Old 10-18-2007, 10:49 PM   #7  
Made of Starstuff

Hi there Welcome back. I didn't know you before, but I do love your avatar. (Who doesn't think Jessica Rabbit is sexy? ^^)
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 06:42 AM   #8  
Masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 279/206/167

Height: 5'8"

Hi, glad you found your way back.
cheryl
hellokitty81668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 07:12 AM   #9  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Tiffany! You're back! I missed you. Yes, this time is for good.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 08:34 AM   #10  
IR/PCOS/Pre-Diabetic

S/C/G: 310/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'4"

Hey, Tiffany! Glad to see you back. You're not the only one who wanders away and then comes back when she needs more inspiriation or has regained everything she had lost before. *hugs* I'm back after a long time away, too, so I know how it goes.

I'm looking forward to your posts.
synger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 09:05 AM   #11  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

WB Tiffany!
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 09:09 AM   #12  

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'7"

Hi Tiffany!
All of us are taking this new lifestyle one day at a time!!! I know you can do it! Sometimes I have to take it one hour at a time!! We can do this thing choice by choice by choice!!!!!
Blessings,
PeggyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 09:40 AM   #13  
Starting over 3/24/2017

S/C/G: 329/ticker/140

Height: 5' 5"

Tiffany!!! You have CERTAINLY been missed! It is so good to see you posting again!!

As for feeling like such a failure - we have ALL been there, done that, have the T-shirts. BUT....you really aren't a failure because #1 you didn't go back to square one (which definitely could have happened) and #2 you came back to the place that you knew would give the support you need to get back on track and #3 You still have the desire to accomplish your weight goal. So see!!?? You are not a failure. You may have taken a detour, yes...but failed, NO!

Don't focus on the past, it will only haunt you.
Don't worry about tomorrow, it may never happen anyway.
But DO concentrate on TODAY. It is all you have to work with.

You are going to make it. We are here for you whenever you need to vent, get a "pick-me-up" or share a success. I look forward to seeing your posts AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN.

P.S. Feel free to join us on the Christmas Gift Contest thread! We are having a contest to lose X number of pounds by Christmas day.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123217

Last edited by RitzyFritz; 10-20-2007 at 09:45 AM.
RitzyFritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 11:19 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/168

Height: 5'6"

Hi Tiffany! Welcome back, my name's Lyn. I have done the same thing over and over. I started "trying" to lose weight in December of last year, lost and gained, lost and gained, and by August I was 5 lbs heavier!! But finally on this last try, it stuck. Something clicked in my head. And that is all it takes. Get your head in it, build up some momentum, and never leave

I am rooting for ya!

Lyn
TWENTY FIVE pounds gone!
My Blog:
www.escapefromobesity.blogspot.com
Lyn2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 03:22 PM   #15  
VSG'er 01/08/13

S/C/G: 339.95/220/190

Height: 5'10"

Tiffany,

Love the Avy. I often use her as well! I wasn't here before so we've not met in a thread but I wanted to send you a note:

Keep your head up!

As for the bounce back effect:

I said it in another thread... Don't let Monday still be kicking your *** on Friday. Well hunny... It is no longer Friday. It is Saturday and you've taken the right step toward making another go of it. This is a damn hard fight and the fact that you keep at it means a heck of a lot more than most who sit there saying "Oh! It is so easy to do XXXXXXX" about something that can be so damn hard.

You've only failed when you stop trying at all!

*hugs*

Shelley
Cuter w Curves is offline   Reply With Quote