Old 10-17-2007, 09:36 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 187/171.8/150

Height: 5feet 4inches

Red face Kindly requesting food diaries for Plan 2

Good moring!
I have a request. I know it is alot of work, but if anyone can provide me with a few days of their Plan 2 food diaries...especially if you had a good weight loss for those time periods.
I am having so much trouble, I am eating the same thing every day and maybe that is why I am plateauing, but I have run out of ideas!
So if anyone has a little time to do this, it would be nice!
Thanks in advance.

QueenLucia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 12:06 PM   #2  
Plan #3-no lites

S/C/G: 198/179/150

Height: 5'5"

I was on Plan#2 when I first started. This is what I ate:

Day 1
Breakfast
Flax Seed Cereal with Skim Milk & 1/2 grapefruit -Starch, Dairy, Fruit

Mid AM Snack
Peach & 1 LA Lite - Fruit & Lite

Lunch
Turkey on Light Bread with RF Mayo - PSFa
Celery with 1Tbsp of Peanut Butter - V1/2P

Mid PM Snack
8 oz Light Yogurt & LA Lite - D & Light

Dinner
Chicken Rollup (4oz chicken breast, Lettuce & Tomato, & 1 LowCal Wheat Tortilla with RF Mayo) P2VSFa

Day 2
Breakfast
1 Egg, 2 Slices Light Toast, 8oz Skim Milk - 1/2PSD

Mid AM Snack
Apple & LA Lite - Fr & Lite

Lunch
Turkey on Light Bread with RF Mayo - PSFa
1 cup raw Cauliflower - V

Mid PM Snack
8 oz Light Yogurt & LA Lite - D & Lite

Dinner
4oz Chicken Breast, Carrots & Broccoli, 1 slice regular wheat bread with Light Marg, Banana - P2VSFaFr

Hope this helps!
KSingleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 12:43 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 187/171.8/150

Height: 5feet 4inches

Thanks. Will give this a try.
QueenLucia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 11:40 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 142/128/125

Height: 5'4"

Default no more boring meals

Hi-
I've only been doing LAWL for a couple weeks, but I was having a terrible time the first few days figuring out meals that were on plan 2, but not boring. I don't have perfect menus to share with you because I don't use the lites. (And I haven't had an absolutely perfect day yet - always a little over here and under there.) But here is what helped me get a inspired with meals which I'm guessing might be part of your challenge.

My trick for shaking it up is to think different cuisine types - like Asian, Meditarian, or TexMex salads; wraps filled with interesting stuff like hummus, good raw veggies, unusual cheeses, etc; and vegetable-dense stir frys with good (light!) sauces. It helped to go to specialty food shops or at least the international aisle of the grocery. I also like to read take out menus and figure out how to "LAWLatize" things that look good.

Breakfast was my biggest challenge - I think eggs are foul (pun intended!) and Fiber One is only marginally better. A couple days ago, I started eating warm lowfat Ricotta cheese sprinkled with cinnamon topped by a fried apple. (Dice an apple and throw it in a pan with cinnamon or nutmeg or whatever and fry it til slightly soft and warm, no fat needed for frying. It resembles apple pie filling.) That breakfast is super filling and only counts for one protein and one fruit.

Also, I started losing faster when I had warm lemon water at night. I'm only down 7 lbs so far, but it seems like with interesting meals to look forward to, I might actually be able to hit my goal for once!

Hope you don't mind hearing from a newbie. Good luck to you!
janetp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 09:42 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 220/170/155

Height: 5' 8"

Default plan 2 menu

FYI my goal is to have a slightly boring meal plan everyday. Research shows that a less varied diet helps people maintain weight loss longer. More variety stimulates the appetite to crave larger portions. Plus I precook and weigh my protein choices twice a week. Yesterday I cooked boneless skinless chicken thighs and salmon. this weekend it will be steak and shrimp.
BTW I lost 4# in one week with this menu!

Day one
1 1/2 egg omelet, 1 1/2 oz LF cheese, 2T avocado
1 slice toast with I can't believe its not butter light spread (ICBINB)
water, coffee

8 oz plain yogurt with 1/2C raspberries. I buy the Greek type yogurt from Trader Joes because I love how thick it is and I add vanilla extract and equal for extra flavor. I buy large containers and measure 8 oz because the cups you buy are only 6oz and i want my 2oz of yogurt!
Carrots

Turkey roll with lettuce, 4oz LF turkey and 2oz LF cheese rolled up in lettuce leaves
1/2 Lite bar
carrots
Cucumber salad, I slice cucumbers and soak them in rice wine vinegar with some Japanese Nori spices sprinkled on. Let them soak all day and eat!

Cheese curls from LAWL, yes I like them
Apple

Steak, 4oz
Bulgar Pilaf, I can gie you a recipe if you want. bulgar is cracked wheat and I love the nutty flavor.
green beans

LA lite bar
Wine (yes wine I would die with out!)

I was short 1/2 LA lite bar but other wise POP!
I will post the next day this evening.
Tuesday Cool is offline   Reply With Quote