Old 10-16-2007, 10:22 PM   #1  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

Default Biggest Loser/Oct 16's elminated player revealed

I don't know if anyone's following the show, but tonight they kicked off my dude Phil

He looks & reminds me of DH and it was so fun to watch him each week! He lost another 40-odd pounds at home and is super hot!! whoohoooooo

I'm happy to say, since our office BL club started, i'm down about 9 lbs., which makes me happy

Here's to 15 more by Christmas
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 10:29 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Ouch!! Please put "spoiler" in your subject line for those of us who haven't seen the show yet! I didn't realize you were talking about the show when I opened your post.

Last edited by Sheila53; 10-16-2007 at 10:30 PM.
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 10:54 PM   #3  
Have you had The Surgery?

S/C/G: 510/225.4/199

Height: 69.09"

The show hasn't even aired yet here on the west coast. Thanks.
FresnoBeeDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 01:32 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 292/144/145

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoBeeDude View Post
The show hasn't even aired yet here on the west coast. Thanks.
You didn't think that a thread entitled Biggest Loser, on the night that The Biggest Loser airs, might actually be about The Biggest Loser? Sure, a spoiler warning would have been a good idea, but come on, the sarcasm is hardly warranted.

I couldn't believe that the guy at the end of the table, whose name I can never remember, voted for Phil to send it to a tie. It's a little early to start worrying about who's a threat. Their whole team is going to get picked off one by one and they are never going to win a challenge. Meanwhile Amy, who couldn't lose weight if you cut off her arm, stays. I was pretty shocked. Or at least as shocked as you can get over a tv show.
Robin41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 02:21 AM   #5  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

We do have a spoiler-labeled Biggest Loser chat that is ongoing here - that'll keep the forums spoiler free and the conversation hopping in one spot.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122637

Last edited by mandalinn82; 10-17-2007 at 02:54 AM.
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 06:49 AM   #6  
Masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 279/206/167

Height: 5'8"

I am happy the red team had elimantion.. the men there are too cocky. I guess I always am behind the underdog, and am supporting the black team. Plus I don't like Kim. What was with trying to get tough with one of her trainees yesterday? It didn't fit her.
Go black team!! cheryl
hellokitty81668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 08:10 AM   #7  
Have you had The Surgery?

S/C/G: 510/225.4/199

Height: 69.09"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin41 View Post
You didn't think that a thread entitled Biggest Loser, on the night that The Biggest Loser airs, might actually be about The Biggest Loser? Sure, a spoiler warning would have been a good idea, but come on, the sarcasm is hardly warranted.

I couldn't believe that the guy at the end of the table, whose name I can never remember, voted for Phil to send it to a tie. It's a little early to start worrying about who's a threat. Their whole team is going to get picked off one by one and they are never going to win a challenge. Meanwhile Amy, who couldn't lose weight if you cut off her arm, stays. I was pretty shocked. Or at least as shocked as you can get over a tv show.
Call me naive, but regardless of what night of the week it is, if you scroll down the forums page you'll see a forum entitled Biggest Loser. So, in a 100+ weight loss forum, I honestly didn't expect someone to run off their mouth about this.

I have been very inspired by this show, I have even watched the Australian version of it. If you see me talking about the Biggest Loser, it is because I was inspired. I don't have the desire to tell everyone how it ends before everyone had a chance to see it. Robin, at least you had the decency to post your response 1/2 an hr after the show appeared in California.
FresnoBeeDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 08:14 AM   #8  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trazey34 View Post
I'm happy to say, since our office BL club started, i'm down about 9 lbs., which makes me happy
That is awesome! Congratulations!

I was saddest to see Patty leave a couple of weeks ago. She was the one contestant I really related to. Now, I'm routing for Little Kae.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 10:13 AM   #9  
Hi From Canada, eh?

[QUOTE=FresnoBeeDude;1895517]Call me naive, but regardless of what night of the week it is, if you scroll down the forums page you'll see a forum entitled Biggest Loser. So, in a 100+ weight loss forum, I honestly didn't expect someone to run off their mouth about this.QUOTE]

yikes i get the point! my bad so sorry won't happen again

***bowing, scraping & begging forgiveness **** I find it inspirational too, feel free to post who gets kicked off next time, I find the dieting and exerciser part inspirational, not the dumb "game" part of who gets the boot but now i know so quit being mean

Last edited by Trazey34; 10-17-2007 at 10:14 AM.
Old 10-17-2007, 10:19 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 261.5/176.5/145

Height: 5.5

hahaha Trazey. Glad you get it.

I was kind of wondering why people were getting there panties in a wad over reality television. But, to each his own. I do like the show and am inspired by it, also. I just don't consider that all "ruined" because I know who's leaving in the last 2 minutes. I guess I'm in your club...clueless.
royalsfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 10:21 AM   #11  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

An innocent oversight. No harm intended. I think we can all move on from here and all make nice nice.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 10:25 AM   #12  
Hi From Canada, eh?

I like to make nice nice

I'd also like to know how they drop 10 lbs. in a WEEK time after time after time! do they EAT???

I watched the Australian one too and the 2nd year they had soemthing like 4 or 5 people head off to the hospital for heart checks, vein thrombosis :O eeek!!!!
Old 10-17-2007, 10:35 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Congratulations on the 9 pounds, Trazey34! The results of the show are definitely inspiring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin41 View Post
I knew that she was in the BL club in her office. I thought the post was about that especially since I didn't realize the show was on so soon in the east--we left-coasters lose track of time. Or maybe that's just me. You're totally right about sarcasm, Robin. I was going for the gentle reminder, although it probably wasn't as gentle as it should have been. Probably because I was really rooting for Phil, dang it! He sure looked good after losing 108 lbs.

Kae now tops my list as a fav. She's so cute, spunky, hard-working and has a genuine, bright smile. I tend to mute the sound during the stuff between weigh-in and when the elimination room (and during the sappy "I chose so-and-so") so I hope Kae isn't one of those creepy, back-stabbers, and I'm just not hearing her.
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 02:23 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 262/see ticker/153

Height: 5'6"

I would just like to say on Trazeys behalf, she did put "Oct 16's eliminated player revealed" in the title of her post... whether she meant that she herself was going to reveal that player in her post or not... that's the gist that I got from it.

Last edited by LondonJulz; 10-17-2007 at 02:28 PM.
LondonJulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 02:28 PM   #15  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

LondonJulz - the post subject was actually edited to make sure everyone had the heads up.

All is well now, though
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote