Old 10-15-2007, 08:47 AM   #1  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Smile Accountability/Planning/Menus: Oct 15 - 21

Good morning, 3FC Friends. Please join us in becoming accountable with each other on a daily basis. What are you doing to stay on-plan today? What goals do you have for yourself with your menu, your exercise, your food choice, etc? Let's keep each other accountable and encouraged on our journey to better health and slender bodies.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was uneventful. I did manage to stay on-plan, but I haven't worked out for two days. My scales were showing me in the 220's and I was so excited! Then, they decided to move up for weigh-in today. Have I mentioned how much I hate those things! So, my goal again is to get into the 220's by weigh-in next Monday. Today, I will do my 60 minutes on the treadmill and try to drink more water.

Rakel - How's the exercise going? Have you come up with a game plan?
Nicole - I am so glad that you've been able to keep your job, but I'm also so sorry that your co-workers are losing their's. I have been in your situation and I understand how stressful it is.
Cheryl - You've lost some amazing inches! Congratulations!
MJ - So glad you enjoyed your vacation.
Kristina - How are you feeling today?
CC - How's your exercise going?

Hope everyone has a great on-plan day.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 09:24 AM   #2  
Masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 279/206/167

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning all,
I hope everyone had a great weekend!!
Rhonda... I know what you mean about scales, Saturday I showed a weight loss, Sunday I went up and today I went back down, I am so ready to trash my scale ( at times).. I know you are going to be in the 220's before you know it.
I had a busy morning, had to get up and take hubby to work at 6:30, then drop Dd at school at 7:30, did a little shopping in between for dinner( making the kids home made pizza).. I managed to do all my exercising, and just finished bkfst. I will stay on plan today!!
Bkfst... was Kashi go lean crunch cereal, skim milk, grapefruit juice.
lunch will be hummus with some type of veggie burger( I have 3 types at the minutes).
dinner....? maybe tuna, I don't know right now.
Snacks.. I have fresh dates ( I love dates, but will only eat 2 ), kashi tlc bar, banana, ..
I will do this today!!!
cheryl
hellokitty81668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 09:36 AM   #3  

I really like this thread. It helps me to log on and actually put in writing what my plan is for the day. For some strange reason it makes me feel accountable for following through.

For breakfast, I had one of those Jimmy Dean Lean Delights sandwiches.

Snack will be an apple.

Lunch will be a Waldorf Chicken Salad in a lettuce wrap.

Afternooner snack will be cucumber salad

Dinner is Miso Salmon and steamed veggies.

No points room for dessert today
katmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 10:01 AM   #4  
Kristina

S/C/G: 230/see ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Morning everyone - today is my first day back at work since last Wednesday. Maybe I just didn't realize how sick I was. Just taking a shower this morning exhausted me! I kinda had to do things in shifts..lol..shower, sit down, dry hair, sit down, etc. But - I'm here. Still not feeling 100%, but don't really want to miss anymore work. Girlygirl - thanks for asking!

I managed to get down 1/2 of my oatmeal this morning, and a banana. I'm slowly sipping water, and basically just trying to rebuild my energy. I'm going nuts wanting to go to Curves, but know that would be a bad decision. I'm going to try and work until at least 2, and then it'll be to the house for rest.

Not sure what lunch will be yet - probably a nap!

Everyone have a great day -

Kristina
Prissiroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 12:33 PM   #5  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Hi everyone! Boy getting up this am was SO hard!!!! Oh well, gotta pay the bills, so back to work I went! So far, so good today--I made sure that I ate breakfast and packed my lunch! As soon as I get out of work--straight to the gym for me!

Rhonda--You are doing awesome!!!! Thanks for starting us off this week!

Cheryl--Wow, You are off to an awesome start today!

Katmeow--Sounds like a great plan for today!

Kristina--Hope you are feeling better soon!

I am still reeling from the shock of the # I saw on the scale this am....it was NOT good. TOM is here and I am more bloated than usual, so I am chalking it up to that--I expected a slight gain after the way I ate and was a slug during vacation, but NOT what I saw. Hopefully by next Monday I will be back to 'normal'.

After I get home from the gym I would like to take the dogs for a walk too, but it looks like rain, so we'll play it by ear.

Have a great day!!!!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 03:35 PM   #6  
is recommitted

S/C/G: 338/see sig/150

Height: 5'6"

Rhonda -- exercise is poopy and eating is poopy. I keep going over by about 100 to 200 calories, maybe more. I try to be careful with portions but I think I am getting a little more liberal and need to crack down and start being more strict again. As for exercise, I was supposed to do it Saturday and never did. Then I told myself I would make it up yesterday and of course that didn't happen. I'm forcing myself to go down to the weight room right now and get on that bike for 45 minutes. If there are people on the bike and the treadmill, then I think I'll try pulling out my REAL bike and see if I can ride it. The last time I tried my tires seemed to "Deflate" when on it on it and that made me uncomfortable. I thought maybe my tubes were losing air but really, it's just because I am heavy. hah.
rakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 05:21 PM   #7  
is recommitted

Just wanted to give an update, I biked for 30 minutes / 8.3 miles, walked on the treadmill for a few minutes to cool down, then I hopped in the pool for about 20 minutes -- not so much exercise rather than just enjoying the great weather.
Old 10-15-2007, 06:54 PM   #8  
mj5

I'm back, again. I went to the gym and lifted weights (legs and back) and 20 mins of cardio. I was running late, so no walk for the dogs--maybe tomorrow. I feel GREAT, except my knee hurts a little.

Have a great night!
Old 10-15-2007, 07:44 PM   #9  
Pat is in KY

S/C/G: 283/283/150

Hello everyone! This is my first post and boy do I need help. I have soooo much weight to lose. Today is Day 1 and I am staying away from the kitchen.
goincrazyinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 07:46 PM   #10  
Masterpiece in progress

goincrazyinky
I am glad you found us.. I know it is hard, but I believe in you, nothing is impossible!!!
cheryl
Old 10-15-2007, 10:07 PM   #11  
is recommitted

Quote:
Originally Posted by goincrazyinky View Post
Hello everyone! This is my first post and boy do I need help. I have soooo much weight to lose. Today is Day 1 and I am staying away from the kitchen.
I am right there with you! Welcome!
Old 10-16-2007, 07:54 AM   #12  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Good morning, Everyone!

Yesterday, I did manage to get in my 60 minutes on the treadmill and I stayed on-plan. I really thought the scales would drop back down a little this morning, but no such luck. I don't think I'll be getting on the treadmill today as my knees are giving me problems, especially the left one. I must have strained it over the weekend and the treadmill just made it worse yesterday. Today, it is very sore and the right one is hurting a little bit, too. This really aggravates me as my scales do not move if I'm not exercising. As of yesterday, I have exactly 3 weeks before I leave on my business trip. I wanted to lose a ton of weight before then, but this body just won't get with the program. Arghhh! But, I'm not giving up. Every little bit counts, right? Today, I will stay on-plan again and get to bed early.

Cheryl - I'm having a fresh date on Saturday with Hubby!....oh..er, you' were talking about the fruit, huh?
Kat - I also love the accountability of this thread. Here, we can be honest about our struggles or triumphs and everybody understands.
Kristina - How was work? Hope you are feeling better today.
Rakel - Great job with getting some exercise! I really think the exercise makes a big difference.
MJ - I'm sorry your knee hurts. Take care of it.
Inky - I'm glad you decided to join us. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you with your plan. You can do this!

Hope everyone has a great on-plan day.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 08:57 AM   #13  
mj5

Good Morning!

Rakel--Good for you for getting in a workout!

goingcrazyinky--Welcome! This is a great group!

Rhonda--Exactly! Every bit helps! Better to give your knee a rest, than to push too hard.

I feel really good this am! I am very happy to report that my knee feels better--I still need to schedule an appt w/ my ortho, but I may hold off a little bit....

It is just before 9 and I have already started drinking water!

Ok, I have to run and get some work done. Plan for today is to go to the gym for weights (arms/shoulders) and cardio.

Have a great on plan day!
Old 10-16-2007, 09:21 AM   #14  
Masterpiece in progress

Good Morning everyone !!
I am doing ok... The dates are giving me problems, but I am trying not to eat more than I am allowed. I just finished my exercising... elliptical, general exercising, weights.. and I am amazed I did it, because I did not want to!! But I did .
Food plan is like this today...
bkfst grapefruit juice, Kashi cereal, skim milk
Lunch ... veggie chicken patties maybe with hummus? or some veggie sausages... not sure yet as usual.
dinner...I am making a black bean soup .. I will have a small bowl with tortillas fat free sour cream. yummie
snacks.. Kashi tlc bar, dates , pineapple. I will do this today!!!
cheryl
Old 10-16-2007, 10:05 AM   #15  

Breakfast this morning was 1/2 a WW english muffin, topped with 1/2 and apple and 2 T of almond butter.
AM Snack will be a pear and some carrots
Lunch will be Chik Fil A chicken sandwich and a salad with a TINY bit of dressing.
PM Snack - 100 calorie pack cheese nips
Dinner - Turkey Burger with lettuce and tomato, steamed carrots.
Dessert - Milky Way Fun Size bar
katmeow is offline   Reply With Quote