View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 08:35 PM   #10
Karen31

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Bobbi, don't you feel bad at all!!! And come back and post when you get a minute here and there. And what is really funny is that I was just coming on now to post that with all that is going on that I thought that I would have to drop out of the callenge this month also. I have found it so hard to stay focused on my eating and exercise and when I don't get done what I wanted to I just get more frustrated. So at least for this month I think I will have to bow out of the challenge. I plan to try to change my eating to more of a South Beach style again. I did pretty good with that when we got back home from vacation in June.
We had a realtor out today and signed all the papers to list our house with them and it should be on the MLS by tomorrow evening. She is bringing out the For Sale signs and lockbox for the house tomorrow. She seemed fairly optimistic that we could have it sold before Christmas. So again, things are going to get pretty hectic and I have been so frustrated and laying awake at night thinking, can't seem to turn the mind off! I plan to keep posting and reading but think that for now the extra challenge is just a bit of stress that I can't seem to get a handle on this time. Good Luck to all of you though and I'll keep posting in our regular thread.

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow. ~