Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2002, 11:42 PM   #1  
*~*~*

Thumbs down Looking for a weight Loss Buddy 100+ to lose

I'm looking for a email diet buddy I'm 26 5'7 and have a little over 100 pounds to lose I'm not on a diet I just stay away from fast food, eat healthy, eat smaller portions then I use to, drink water and exercise with Richard Simmons tapes. I'd like to be a diet buddy with a 25 - 27 year old woman who has 100 pounds are more to lose. And who isn't using the latest diet fad to lose weight no pills, drinks, gum ect. I'v tryed it all only to gain the weight back when I started eating again The only thing that worked for me is learning to eat right with the Richard Simmons Program (not a fad) So if you would like to be email diet buddys post your email and I'll get back to you.
Thank you!
Old 01-31-2002, 04:22 AM   #2  
*~*~*

Red face

Thank you so much for all the wonderful replies. How will I ever find the time to read them all
Great site
Old 01-31-2002, 05:01 PM   #3  

Alexia-

I am not so good at emailing, but I usually post on here daily! I have over 100 lbs total to lose as well...although I am off to a pretty good start! I have lost a little over 40 since August. I still have a long road ahead of me. Good luck in your journey!!
Old 02-26-2002, 10:00 PM   #4  
*~*~*

Talking Anyone out there?

I have lost 16 poundswaiting for a weight loss buddy. Isn't there anyone out there who wants to team up for supportWith summer coming I want to stick to my diet and I need all the support I can get:sheep:If your interested email me at [email protected] If your around my age (26) and have 100 or more pounds to lose I'd love to hear from you
Old 02-28-2002, 07:01 PM   #5  

I have lost 47 now!! WOOHOO
Old 02-28-2002, 09:27 PM   #6  
*~*~*

Jibbelle,
That is great! I'm still working on that first 20 I'm hanging in there. I know it gets a little easier after you lose enough weight to see some results.
Old 03-02-2002, 10:17 AM   #7  

That is very true. Once I got to go buy those new Levi's in a size smaller I felt great and it was a huge motivator! Now I am down 3 sizes!!!
Old 03-05-2002, 01:21 PM   #8  

I'm not 25, but I'm close. I'm 23 and have 100+ pounds to lose. I'd email with whomever is interested. I think my biggest problem is eating the right thing (I'm a very picky eater). I exercise lots, so that will be what I try to help you guys do. My email address is [email protected]. Hope to hear from you guys soon. Alexia especially, you go girl. It sounds like you're doing well on your own.
Old 03-05-2002, 04:52 PM   #9  

Smile New Here

Hi I'm 26 year's Old Stay at home mommy to a 3.5 year old son.
I need to lose 100+ lbs so i can start Trying for a sib for my son. I think i will wait a year and start but i need to lose this weight first.
I'm doing it on my own no diet pills or WW just eating right and not over eating. If you still need a email buddy email me @
[email protected]
Old 03-08-2002, 08:30 PM   #10  
*~*~*

Talking

Lost 21 pounds now I can see some results now so it doesn't seem so hard to keep with it.
was 295 (highest ever)
now 274
Goal for now 250
[email protected]
Old 03-11-2002, 08:20 AM   #11  

You are doing great Alexia! Keep up the good work.

I am so close to the 50 lb loss mark! I just cant wait to get there. Maybe this is the week!
Old 03-12-2002, 10:20 AM   #12  

Alexei............i will be ur buddy............i am new here and i think it is a great place. u can email me at [email protected]

I think that having buddy will help.............it would be good.
talk to you soon..............

Here is my story:
Help..........moral support and suggestions needed
Hi there.........
I am new here so forgive me if i make any mistakes
I am 20.....soon to be 21............
I have decided to loose some weight before my b;day
i am 5' 6" and 175 pounds............ i dont think i look all that bad but my self esteem is really low..........
I become very conscious in public and try not to talk and do anything even though i feel like it.........
i love to dance but i dont want people tp make fun of me so i have stopped going out..........
i feel that i am hurting my self morally and am trying to lose weight
unfortunately, i work and go to school at night and it does not leave me any time to work out.............

i think i will do much better if i had a person i can relate too who can help me..............

would love to hear from everyone here
thanks
Old 03-12-2002, 11:04 AM   #13  
*~*~*

Talking

Jibbelle,
That is great I hope someday I will be able to say I lost 50 pounds. I'm sure trying, and it is hard, but in the end it will be worth all the hard work. I sure would like some Ben & Jerry's cookie dough ice cream right about now
Old 04-13-2002, 09:26 AM   #14  
Highly Caffeinated

Hey Everybody,

I'm 22 and I also have about 100 pounds to lose. I am in college right now and I live on campus at my University, so it's tough to deal with drinking and junk food etc. etc. However, I do work out every morning and I am starting to eat healthier. I am following a diet, it is called eat right for your type. It's a blood type diet and I think it has a lot of truth to it. Anyways, I would love some diet buddies so please email me at [email protected]. Hope to hear from you all soon
Old 04-21-2002, 10:30 PM   #15  

Smile

Hi i am new to this site and saw your post..i would love the additonal support..i am in the same boat as you with the amount of weigh to lose...hopefully this will help

missy
Closed Thread