Old 09-27-2007, 01:10 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 231/219/160

Height: 5'9"

Default my addiction

lately I've been hooked on something that's low carb (kinda) and sweet. I've been very naughty....

whipped cream/reddi whip. I go thru a can every couple days. I just can't help myself. I don't drink any diet stuff, so this is my fix

I also have to add that I am officially out of the 200's!! So far I've lost 28lbs in 3 months.

SO , what's everyone else's naughty addiction?
2songbirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 01:27 PM   #2  
Larry's Angel

Location: NW New Jersey But, My Heart's In Pittsburgh!! GO STEELERS & PENGUINS!!!

S/C/G: 245/143/145

Be careful of Reddi Whip...it contains sugar and depending which variety you are eating, it may also contain corn syrup.

My weakness is Fage Greek Yogurt! I love it with a few frozen blueberries, a splash of hazelnut or english toffee DaVinci's, a sprinkle of cinnamon & a few toasted, chopped almonds on top! Delish!!! Its pretty costly though....which actually is a good thing!

JerseyGyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 01:55 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 160/133.5/117

Height: a lil under 5'4"

Talking

mine is dark chocolate...i'm not talking about wimpy 60% dark, i go for 75% dark...mmmmm! Of course I dont eat it on induction, but I plan on introducing it back in my diet as soon as I reach my goal weight. It'll be a treat

I dont get triggered by bad foods, so it really wont be a problem...but it certainly is a heavenly addiction haha...
krawhitham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 01:57 PM   #4  
Cindy

Height: 5' 8"

DaVinci's carmel syrup for my morning coffee. Heaven!
cldwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 02:30 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 215/215/145

Height: 5'6"

I adore Heath Bars. The chocolate and toffee combo is great. But I can avoid sweets.....it's carbo's like pasta and potatoes that are my downfall.
oncethin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 02:35 PM   #6  
Cindy

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by oncethin View Post
But I can avoid sweets.....it's carbo's like pasta and potatoes that are my downfall.
Same here. Sweets don't really do it for me (except for that carmel syrup - but that's more a coffee thing). Salty things do me in! Speaking of potatoes, I could sure go for a baked potato.
cldwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 09:45 PM   #7  
ShellieTerese

S/C/G: 274/see ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

Torani makes some sugar-free syrups. At my local grocery I can get vanilla, hazelnut, and caramel. Yum. I don't use it in my coffee all the time, tho. And I haven't found any other use for it.

My little sin is sugar-free jello, all stirred and broken up, with about 1/4 cup of heavy cream poured over the top. I have always liked liquid cream more than whipped cream, for some reason. I may have to someday figure out how to make a low carb scone. With almond four, sweetened with Stevia. Have a half a sliced scone with a few sliced strawberries on top, and some cream. Ahhhhhhhhh... sounds like an idea to store for maintenance, when I get there. I have a few strawberries with cream every once in a while now. It always startles me how far 2 tbs of cream can go!
Bouncing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 11:30 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 231/219/160

Height: 5'9"

I am NOT buying anymore reddi wip. I went through 2 cans in just under a week. My weight loss is more important than feeding my sweet tooth that I've acquired now.
2songbirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 11:54 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 220/see ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

I made a batch of Dixie Carb Counters Chocolate Chip Muffins yesterday. They were so good I had 3! I made 11 muffins out of that batch. Total per muffin 90 calories, 5 carbs.
akcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 01:07 PM   #10  
Larry's Angel

Location: NW New Jersey But, My Heart's In Pittsburgh!! GO STEELERS & PENGUINS!!!

S/C/G: 245/143/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by akcher View Post
I made a batch of Dixie Carb Counters Chocolate Chip Muffins yesterday. They were so good I had 3! I made 11 muffins out of that batch. Total per muffin 90 calories, 5 carbs.
I was looking at this muffin mix online and the first ingredient listed is....unbleached flour

Last edited by JerseyGyrl; 10-01-2007 at 01:08 PM.
JerseyGyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 08:03 PM   #11  
It's my perogative!

S/C/G: 249/247/180

Height: 5'6"

I think land o lakes makes a sugar free whipped cream just like redi whip and it has no carbs or sugar. i used to use it when i did atkins the first time and i never stalled. so look into that.
ilovemike4alwayz is offline   Reply With Quote