View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 01:27 AM   #9
Marseille
FatCat

S/C/G: 270/244/135

Height: 5'2

I have notes a mile long on this bum.. once he left a voicemail implying that he had planted drugs in my house to get me put in jail.. I called the cops and they actually brought a dog over to check the place out and they documented that and even saved a copy of the voicemail (he isn't very bright). I had a temporary restraining order against him for a month because he assaulted me twice between Thanksgiving and New Year's eve last year but since he behaved himself for those 30 days, the judge found no reason to extend it. I want to get another TPO and use all this evidence of his harrassment to get this extended, but honestly, it's just such an enormous hassle to do it and besides, I really don't want to take his daughter away from him. She loves to spend time with her daddy and he is good with her. I really just try not to cause problems but I can see now, after re-reading what I wrote, that I am just allowing him to control my life STILL. That's why I left him!! I think I will be spending my day off tomorrow getting some control over this... I need to set up an appointment with the visitation center so we can do dropoffs/pickups there without having to see each other and he will then have no way to encroach on my personal space. Wow, this forum probably wasn't the place for this type of problem but it was either type this out or devour the contents of the fridge. At least I am identifying some of my triggers.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote