Old 09-20-2007, 02:02 PM   #16  
Im4chang

S/C/G: 141.8/134/110

Height: 5'3/4

Smile Im4chang

Just Joinged The Site Today. I've Been On The La Wt Lose Program For 4 Days. It Started With A Cleasne To Get Your Body To Lose Wt. I Have Lost 6 Lbs But Have Have Been Ill With A Cold For About 4 Weeks. I Am A Registered Nurse And Have Two Teenage Daughters. I Was Thin Until About 5 To 6 Years Ago. I Want To Get To Be About 110 To 115 Lbs I Have 2o To Go. I Have Just Started So I Am Very Motivated.
Im4chang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 10:43 AM   #17  
On the Path again

S/C/G: 242/ticker/135

Height: 5'2"

Welcome! Maybe some of your motivation will rub off on me! I'm feeling not-so-motivated right now. Hard to be disgusted with yourself and not bothering to do anything about it. LOL
jeepifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 08:03 PM   #18  
Pending Email Confirmation

Well- I did get a little bit to enjoy the changing of the seasons. This time today really did feel like a switch went off and Autumn began. It was nice...

I made hubby take me for a nice long drive & we stopped at a farm and got some yummy harvest foods. Can't wait to eat it up yum.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day...
lizziness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 10:02 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 238/199/150

Height: 5'5"

Very warm and windy here today, felt more like the middle of summer than fall! I think we even broke some records for heat We did manage to get to the park with the family and went for a walk. My DD and I found some woodpeckers and she was pretty fascinated by them. We sat in the grass and tried to be as quiet as we could to see if they would come closer, no such luck. Then we were picking up leaves off the ground to compare them and figure out what trees they came from. She had fun!
We also found some "weeds" that were long stemmed, we gathered a bunch and we are going to try weaving them. She doesn't know what weaving is really, it'll be a learning experience. Then we had everyone going around and picking up garbage from the park It was a good day!
drake3272004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 10:18 AM   #20  
On the Path again

S/C/G: 242/ticker/135

We went to an apple orchard and farm and spent the day playing in nature. Great way to celebrate Mabon!
jeepifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 10:32 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 247/229.4/147

It was beautiful here the beginning of last week but now it's hot, hot, hot again!
southern_sweetheart is offline   Reply With Quote