Old 09-19-2007, 09:50 AM   #1  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

Default biggest loser club

just a quick note -- our office "biggest loser club" had it's first official weigh in this morning -- after our starting weights that is -- and i was the 2nd biggest loser for the girls whooohooo One girl lost 5.5 lbs., and I was down 4.0

the biggest guy loser dropped 11 lbs woah!!! crazy! he was the overall percentage winner (i made a spreadsheet that does it for us LOL) so he won the prize for the week! a bag of sugar free candy for his desk ahhahahaha such giant prizes eh? hehehe

anyone watch the show last night? I thought Phil might be in trouble for a minute there - he's such a cutie i can't wait to see him slimmed down!

t.
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 09:54 AM   #2  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Congratulations, Tracey! Yep, Phil is a cutie.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 10:06 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 270/190/150

Height: 5'4"

Yep - I watched it, and will tune in every week. I thought it was interesting to see them loose what most of us are capable of - not too many had those WOW numbers this week.
Mrs Quadcrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 10:31 AM   #4  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

I fell asleep after about 30 minutes of it. Woke up right after the weigh-ins. As much as I enjoy the show, it just doesn't hold my interest for that length of time.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 10:39 AM   #5  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

i kinda agree, robin -- a lot of it is "filler"

I have the 1st & 2nd season of Biggest Loser - Australia, Bob & jililan are the trainers for them! and i "fast forward" thru a lot of it LOL, but get a lot of motivation out of the FUN parts!
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 10:44 AM   #6  
Ann Marie

S/C/G: 263 (Feb of '06)/236/170

Height: 5' 5"

I just started watching this year after watching old episodes on other channels. I have my fiance watching with me (he has no choice unless he sits at his computer the whole time) and I'm hoping it will motivate him by seeing guys bigger than he is doing what he thinks he can't do because of his weight. I'm also hoping to get him to switch from his beef burritos to turkey after last night's show. He's a very picky eater so it's hard to find stuff he'll eat. I couldn't believe how the two girls on the red were so whiny and complainy. I would give anything to be able to do nothing but workout and eat right and not have the stresses of everyday life to get in the way.

Next week's will be interesting with the junk that will be available. I look forward to it.
brn2bthn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 10:48 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 343/293/199

Height: 5'8"

Congrats on your loss. 11 lbs! Wow the winner done awesome!
xJox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 10:58 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 292/144/145

Height: 5'10"

I'd like to see the person with the lowest percentage lost for the week be the person who goes home. Fewer game tactics and alliances. I can get alliances on Survivor, I want to see weight loss.

I really wanted the other whiny chick, Amy?, to go home. You beat out a million people for the opportunity and then you whine and fight the trainer.

Just me or is the "They left us to die in the desert" Black team crap getting a little old? Too many shots of the girl who lost 2 lbs. explaining how they are going to kick everybody's butt. What, with her 2 lbs?

However, I am completely sucked in.
Robin41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 11:17 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 262/see ticker/153

Height: 5'6"

I can't believe that they nearly voted Phil off either.... what was up with that?!?!??! Amy needs to be gone, she needed to be gone. I can't believe the rest of her team didn't vote for her because of her "attitude"..... that's nuts.

Love the black team. I'd be the same way as they are if I wasn't chosen for a team - I'd be full of "pissedoffness" as they are. I'd be saying over and over "we're gonna kick their butts....we have something to prove here".... and the black team DID kick butts at the weigh-in........ they went from rejects to winners..... They are truly the underdogs and for that, I root for them. I think that it has made their team closer than the red and blue teams..... in my opinion.

As for Kims team (Phils team) - how does that look on Kim for what kind of trainer she is? I think she wants to be "mean" like Jillian, but it doesn't work.... I don't like Kim anyway - but I like Phil

I love Bob.... he's good.... and it shows in his team. And, I like Jillian.... she may be borderline nutso - but she's good..... I liked what she said about "I'll let Barbie and Ken duke it out" (talking about Bob and Kim)...HAHA!!!
LondonJulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 11:23 AM   #10  
PR 1 Mile: 9:44

S/C/G: 200.5/160/130

Height: 5'-4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonJulz View Post
As for Kims team (Phils team) - how does that look on Kim for what kind of trainer she is? I think she wants to be "mean" like Jillian, but it doesn't work.... I don't like Kim anyway - but I like Phil

I love Bob.... he's good.... and it shows in his team. And, I like Jillian.... she may be borderline nutso - but she's good..... I liked what she said about "I'll let Barbie and Ken duke it out" (talking about Bob and Kim)...HAHA!!!

I spit water all over myself laughing when Jillian said that. Wasn't that some hug Jillian gave Bob though? I agree about Kim, it's like she can't decide which personality to bring to the game.
dixied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 11:36 AM   #11  
I'm not nuts, I'm happy!

S/C/G: 241/220/160

I don't remember this show always being two hours, is that the way it will be all year? I have 2 little girls to put to bed between 8 and 9 and that will mean I will miss part of the show every week. If this is the case, I might just bug out and watch Eureka with my oldest.
Kati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 03:01 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 261.5/176.5/145

Height: 5.5

I guess I'm weird (well...that wasn't really in question but it does keep being confirmed) because I really like Kim. I like how she seems to take loss or lack of personally. And her compassion over the weigh-ins the very first week just really struck the right spot in me! I love Bob, too. He was so darn nice to Amy when she was whining (and eating...did anyone notice she had a bowl of something...so they AREN'T dealing with food issues...) and crying all by herself instead of working out with her team. I agree, she needs to go home. But I really wasn't that into Lezlye (what's with that screwed up spelling????) either. I LOVE all 3 men on the red team! I think they're full of heart and sweetness. They work their butts off but are so seriously into everyone succeeding....much different than Amy and Lezlye's little strategy pow-wow.

Black team...I agree that it's an awesome idea. I also agree that the "I'm pissed because you picked me" attitude and the shooting dirty looks is a little old. I'm also pretty convinced that it's all "hollywood" and when the cameras are off they were probably excited to see one another.

Blue team...they're good. I was impressed at their loss. Can't think of anyone on their team that I don't like much. The women do cry quite a bit but they sure do keep on keeping on.....I can't find any fault in that!
royalsfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 03:45 PM   #13  
On my way...

S/C/G: 255/240/150

Height: 5'7

That is really cool that you lost 4 pounds. I did the same thing. Not at work but at home. I weight myself last tuesday night and then again last night and I lost 3 pounds. I was really excited.
dek6 is offline   Reply With Quote