View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 11:01 PM   #7
bahamadream10
Nanette

S/C/G: 174/151.8/140

Height: 5.6

I also was suggested to replace one bar with a shake and that is what I have been doing for 4 months, and I will not go back to having 2 bars. As of matter of fact I don't know if I could be successful on this plan without the shakes. I have come up with so many variety's of shakes I absolutely love them and look forward to them at night. I always have my lite bar for my am snack or afternoon snack and then my shake at dinner and make it big enough to freeze half to have when the kids go to bed as my treat. I do a peanut butter shake with both the vanilla and chocolate flavors, I just add 1-2 tbsp peanut with the shake powder depending on whether I have used all my dairy I will mix it with water or milk and ice. I will have a glass with dinner and freeze the rest for later. I take it out of the freezer and sprinkle some low sugar chocolate syrup and it tastes like chocolate peanut butter ice cream. I love it! I also add 2 tbsp of sugar free pudding mix to the shake powder with ice and water. The pistachio flavor is great with the vanilla, the butterscotch is great with the chocolate, the banana flavor is great with the strawberry kiwi. I also freeze my left over coffee in my ice cube tray and add that to the chocolate powder with ice and water to make a mocha shake. I mix all this in my smoothie maker and I also have a magic bullet that works great too! Sorry for all the rambling but I hope I gave you some suggestions. Good luck!

COLUMBUS DAY GOAL!

Last edited by bahamadream10; 09-18-2007 at 11:02 PM.
bahamadream10 is offline   Reply With Quote