Old 09-12-2007, 09:36 PM   #1  
On my way...

S/C/G: 255/240/150

Height: 5'7

Default Tom

Ok. So it is about that time of the month. I am feeling sorry for myself and fat and ugly. But I know that it is just hormonal. So I am going to get myself up tomorrow. Get my daughter on the bus and then take my "fat" "Ugly" butt to the gym and get my "fat" "Ugly" butt on the tredmill and I am going to walk so fast and so high (incline) until I dont feel like this anymore. I am tired of this cycle. So instead of eating everything in sight and then realizing what I did (after TOM is gone). I am going to change the cycle and I will do this every day.
dek6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 11:36 PM   #2  
Never want to go back!

S/C/G: 338.4/190.8/165

Height: 6 ft

Go, Daphne!!!
CLCSC145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 07:44 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 285/284/180

Height: 5'9"

Hope you have a great workout!
puboochu99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 07:49 AM   #4  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Hi Daphne. Your determination to turn this around is awesome, but please don't talk badly about yourself. A lot of this journey involves creating a positive self image. Calling yourself fat and ugly are counter productive. You are strong and determined! Focus on the positive.

Last edited by GirlyGirlSebas; 09-13-2007 at 07:49 AM.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 09:23 AM   #5  

Height: 5' 7''

Nice one Daphne - I took the same approach this month and it worked...worked in terms of 'I've just been to the gym so am not going to undo it by eating crap'...good luck!
finn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 07:47 PM   #6  

Blah. Tom came to visit me Monday. What a jerk! You have the right attitude, here. You know it's hormones. Even though you know, it doesn't make it any easier to control. But at least you can put those intense, insane, unstable moods to good use and take it out at the gym. That'll show him!
WinterStarzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 09:24 PM   #7  
On my way...

S/C/G: 255/240/150

Ok. So I didnt go to the gym today. I have that HORRIBLE chest/head cold that is going around and it goes through stages. Sunday/monday sore throat
mon/wed- sore throat gone but my nose was stuffed up and dripping. tues/today. horrible cough and my head feels like it is full of snot and now I have developed a wonderful cough that takes my breath away each time. So I figured that it wouldnt be that healthy for me to workout and then hyperventilate. LOL

But I made chicken parm and I pounded out the chicken so I took some of my frusterations out on that. LOL

BUT YAY!!!! I am getting a tredmill tomorrow. So I wont have to leave to workout. WOOHOO!!!!
dek6 is offline   Reply With Quote