View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 01:05 PM   #1
Marseille
FatCat

S/C/G: 270/244/135

Height: 5'2

Default Embarrassing Moments in Weight Loss History

Ok, we all know being fat is embarrassing. It's a BAD embarrassing. I was surprised to find that weight loss is also embarrassing, but in a funnier, happier way! Here's my first "Embarrassing Moment in Weight Loss History"
I went out to get groceries last night and realized I had forgotten my checkbook. I live in a 3 floor walk up and with every pound those stairs get harder. The old me would have sent my 9 year old upstairs to get the checkbook, but the new me decided to get some extra exercise so off I went. I decided to RUN up the stairs to geta little more out of it. A few steps up, my pants (the biggest ones, size 24) started sliding down my hips. I grabbed them and kept on running. A few steps later my poor 44F's started bouncing painfully out of control so I dropped my pants and grabbed my Ta-tas! At the top of the steps I burst onto the landing and was greeted by my neighbor's teenage son and his girlfriend. There I was, huffing and puffing, pants well below the panty line, and 1 boob in each hand. I didn't know what to do so I just blurted out "I'm on a diet!!!" and ran into my apartment.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote