Old 09-12-2007, 12:00 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Default No-Fail Fall!

Alright - here's a new thread! No failing! Thats gotta be out motto.. heh..

I am trying - truely I am.. but man oh man has it been hard lately! I am calling my health people at my work to see if I can get covered to do a weight loss program thats supervised by doctors. We shall see - I definitely need some doctors input on all of this - it's been really hard lately! I guess it doesn't help that I'm going to cosmetics school tomorrow and they are providing breakfast, lunch and all our snacks! I am going to load up on veggies instead of the yummy yummy hotel food! hehe..

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 05:16 PM   #2  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Aimee - how was cosmetics school?

I am still around and working hard, been busy with that blog I started but I promise to come around here at least once a day!

Hope everyone is having a good start to fall!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:09 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Courtnie - school was good - got myself 3 free products! 1 of which I'll actually use! It's an eyecream, which I don't have... so it's good. I did pretty good, ate lighter than normal.. and after work I stayed away from a samosa and just had a coffee. Damn temptations! How is your WL going?? I can't remember what you were at when we ended WW.

I made a salad for tomorrow's lunch, and have a hard boiled egg to put on an english muffin for breakfast. I am lucky that near my work there isn't much around - there IS a McD's but it's out of sight so I always forget its there.

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 09:08 AM   #4  
Fat-be-gone

aimee-way to stick to it at school. i wish i had ur willpower.

courtnie - hey girlie....how've ya been?

I've been really bad .....I havent worked out and have been eating all wrong. It doesnt help that I havent been to the grocery store to stock up on healthy stuff. But I am most def going to the gym tonite and keeping my butt on the elliptical for at least half an hour. I am in so much need of physical activity!!

take care gals!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 12:50 PM   #5  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hi everyone!

I've been bad too. But I'm going to kick my sorry butt back into routine. First step is GOING TO BED at night! How can I have a good day if I don't get a good night's sleep?
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 12:53 PM   #6  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Oh yeah and Fall ends Dec 21 this year.
Old 09-13-2007, 06:55 PM   #7  
Starting Fresh

I gained weight on my trip, I was 160 whatever my ticker says about two weeks before my trip and then it went up but this morning the scale said 161.8 so it is going.

There are all these weight lose threads on this other dog forum I am on and they kinda piss me off. I try and give advice - here I am I have lost 50 pounds and they blow me off like I'm ****ing ******ed - like I know nothing. They are talking about eating late in the day and I said it doesn't matter what time you eat it is what you eat - if you eat your normal x amount of calories plus an evening snack yah your not gonna lose or gain or whatever, but if you just spread it out and work in that evening snack it doesnt matter. It doesn't matter if you eat your dinner at 6 and 9, just dont eat it at both times.

Anyway they totally don't believe me now its all off track saying "so if I eating 1500 calories once a day before I go to bed its the same as eating it though out the day?" well I think it is, I dunno if your results would be better either way, but you still eating 1500 calories right?

I could be wrong, but who the **** does that anyone? I cant eat that eating a few hundred calories before bed is gonna screw you over.

Last edited by sotypical; 09-13-2007 at 06:57 PM.
Old 09-13-2007, 06:57 PM   #8  
Starting Fresh

RANDI POST HERE

(everyone else ignore this)

Last edited by sotypical; 09-13-2007 at 06:57 PM.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:10 PM   #9  
Highest Weight ever, 225

S/C/G: 225/185/160

Height: 5'8"

You know I found a guy who lost over 100 pounds by eating once a day, for him that was easiest. So he wrote some huge earticle and had a web page because he believed that was the best was. He could never eat more than a days worth of healthy food in one sitting, he strived for healthier stuff since he only ate once a day. But he said before he would over eat all day long and snacking killed him, so he went to once a day and lost tons of weight.

Well that and he exercised of course, but again he only did calestinics 20 min. each day and like a 10 min walk. It worked for him and just goes to show as long as your not being stupid you can probably do whatever works best for you and your life.

You can give me all the advice you want sotypical! I need to lose close to what you do by the end, in fact if you can do me a favor and check out the thread in cal count. about trying to help my mom I would appreciate it! People are desperate for easy stuff and so the thought that they could maybe just cut out an evening snack and it will fix it all is all they care about. Until they get to the point where you are then they won't listen to anyone! I figure if all the trainers and people who help people get in shape and lose weight FOR A LIVING say that all that matters is cal in cal out and getting exercise then maybe they are right. You don't get to keep a job like that without getting some results.
edzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 07:48 PM   #10  

I'm here
tinkerbell506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 07:57 PM   #11  
Starting Fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell506 View Post
I'm here

Now starting posting - you can do it.

Everyone this is my friend Randi, and she is going to lose weight... right? You have your food entered in fitday right? LOL
Old 09-15-2007, 09:24 AM   #12  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Hi Edzard and Randi!

Court, I love when you give advice! Some people are just....stupid.

TOM is here but I've been doing pretty well. Even went to bed the past two nights at a reasonable time! YAY!
Old 09-17-2007, 02:42 PM   #13  
Starting Fresh

Come on, where is every? NO FAIL remember? We are all going to do it this month

As for me I am down 1.8 this week! yay!

Randi - introduce your self and share you goals and what you are going to do. Post it for everyone to read so they can keep you in check.

Last edited by sotypical; 09-17-2007 at 02:43 PM.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:49 PM   #14  

Ok, I'm here. lol
Courtnie is my friend and newly appointed diet natzi!
Goal: 30lbs by Dec 25th.
Long term goal: Alot more!
tinkerbell506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 03:21 PM   #15  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

everyone!

Welcome welcome WELCOME Randi!!!

Courtnie ~ Damn straight! No fail no fail NO FAIL! *Sorry really hyper today!*

I'm just super psyched and happy today!