Old 09-09-2007, 03:51 PM   #1  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Default Slimmin Sista's 9/9-9/15 Go girls!

Hi girls! Heres the new post to getcha' all started! Heres to a good losing week!

Talk to you all soon. WI is Monday..............I'll let you know!

Last edited by jar1965; 09-09-2007 at 03:52 PM.
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 03:54 PM   #2  
jeanne

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/d...o81391/fhh.jpg
Old 09-10-2007, 08:13 AM   #3  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Morning ladies! Not much to report from me today. I wish I had another day with no work. I came in on Saturday ... OT at least, but only had Sunday to rest. This coming weekend is craaaazy with work and tons of family stuff. I won't have a minute to myself but I know I will be happy when I get to see all my family so I'm sure I'll end up being really happy about it!
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 01:13 PM   #4  
jeanne

Hi girls! Hope everyone is having a good and productive Monday!!!! WI was today - I am down another 1.4#!!!! wooohooooo - Yay!!!! that is a total of 15.9# in one month and 4 days!!! I'll take it and pray for the same results this month!!!
Old 09-10-2007, 01:23 PM   #5  

Congrats Jeanne!
Old 09-11-2007, 07:48 PM   #6  

Hello, Hello!

GREAT JOB JEANNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been a rough week for me...and it's only Tuesday. The weekend kind of disappeared on me. I spent most of Saturday visiting my parents and running to Walmart. Then Sunday DH wanted to freeze corn so we did one bushel. Then I decided to can tomatoes so we did half a bushel. DH actually helped this year and it went so quick. It was nice. Monday went really well. DH is in Denver for a whole week. SO Monday AM was a bit nutty. I did no fair so well at dinner. We ate a bunch of frozen appetizers (cheese sticks, chicken nuggets, pizza rolls) in front of the tv. Today I got it back together, it was a good day. Both kids and I had physicals. That went ok. DD needed and unexpected shot, I was told before she was good until kindergarten. But she did really well. Then they did x-rays on her hands b/c her pinkys curve inward. She was very brave for that.

Tomorrow is a daycare day and Thursday is my first day at the new speech job. Which kind of sucks b/c DH is gone so somehow I have to get the kids to daycare and arrive 30 minutes away at 7:45. Which means they have to be at daycare at 6:30 am. When DH is home he'll take them. I doubt my in laws can help me out. So wish me luck!

The kids and I cleaned the office today...well started cleaning the office. Now I am transferring all of our digital photos to an external hard drive. I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 12 gig of pics. They are killing my computer, plus I have them burned on DVD and those are getting lost and scratched. So the idea is to put them on the hard drive then take the DVDs to the bank and put them in a safe deposit box. My thought is if your house burns down it's not your toaster you want it's your kids' pictures. I am pretty impressed though the kids really helped me clean my office and it was really nice to all work together. They have their own desk and set of drawers with art supplies and they were all over. So they cleaned up all their stuff.

Well have a great night!
MistySeptember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 08:16 PM   #7  
jeanne

Hey Misty................I've been wondering about you!!!! You sound really good with all that you have been doing and have to do!!! Good Luck getting the kids to daycare and getting to your new job Thursday! Let us know how it goes!

Have a good night everyone!
Old 09-13-2007, 09:28 PM   #8  
jeanne

Old 09-14-2007, 08:01 AM   #9  

Hey gals, sorry I haven't been around. I've been sick. I'm feeling better today, but I'm VERY tired today. I took Wednesday off of work, and was able to work at home yesterday. Haven't been eating well at all. When I do feel like eating, I don't want veggies or good food. I want things like ice cream, chinese food or spaghettios... and I've been eating it! Hopefully today will be better. Since I'm at work, I had to bring all my food with me so at least I know I can't really eat much more than what I brought. Wish me luck
Old 09-14-2007, 07:51 PM   #10  

Rough week. Too much to post right now. Started the new job...car is in the shop AGAIN (5th time in a month I think). DH is out of town, flew into a city about two hours away, but decided to meet up with some buddies since we used to live there instead of coming home, knowing I had a rough week and have been alone with the kids all week. Gonna have a break down if I hear one more scream about who's touching who, who's stealing whose doomafatchy or doohickey. I need a stiff drink.

Hope you feel better Lori!
MistySeptember is offline   Reply With Quote