Old 09-10-2007, 08:51 AM   #1  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Default Sept 10-16 Losers and Friends

Morning every one! Lets have an amazing week!!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:17 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Height: 5'4"

Good Mionday morning everybody!!!

WI Thursday was fantastic, shows what happens when I stick to the plan! LOL I was down 1.5 pounds below the lowest weight I've been. Of course then I followed that with the worst weekend food wise that I've probably had since I started LAWL almost a year ago! LOL Our anniversary was Wednesday, Thursday we went to Red Lobster and had all you can eat shrimp. Thats the first time since I started the plan that I ate so much my tummy hurt! I wont do that again anytime soon!

Kristen-Glad you had such a nice birthday!

Liza-Mini-me sounds like she had a great birthday, what a wonderful mom you are!

Soooo back to it today!!! Good luck everybody, have an absolutely amazing week!
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:51 AM   #3  

Ok, where is everybody? Its WAY too quiet on here this morning. When I went to WI Thursday my favorite counselor told me that people have gone crazy about the Controltrim. She said a couple stopped a client outside the door before she went in and offered her a hundred dollars if she would get them a bottle of the stuff! Isnt that crazy? She said when you take some you have to sign your name and they date it and you can only get a new bottle every 30 days. I hope it lives up to all this hype!
Old 09-10-2007, 09:56 AM   #4  
Katie

Kim- How much is the Controltrim?
Old 09-10-2007, 09:59 AM   #5  

Katie- I have no idea, I didnt ask since I didnt plan on buying it.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:00 AM   #6  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Kim good to see you.. I posted on last week's thread so I'll paste it below.. a Monday foggy morning moment. DH and I just went for a long walk and ended at Starbucks for a nonfat pumpkin latte... coffee is a good motivator if you have to walk for it!

Money diet is a good one Amy.. it has been hard on the wallet.. I'm by no means a vanity shopper.. in fact I dreaded buying clothes before so actually seeing things I like and purchasing them can be a dangerous trap.. but I was facing cool weather without a stitch of clothing that fit.. now if I were Nicole I could wake up and make myself an instant pair of pants but alas I rely on retail. I'm also cutting myself off the stores as between the girls and myself the pocketbook has taken a big hit !!
We made our first weekend POP in a while.. in the midst of a testy 4 year old so we are proud of ourselves.. another week ahead of it.
talk to you all soon and have a great Monday!!
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 10:11 AM   #7  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Good morning everyone I have a cold today.....and I am so not used to being sick. It's just no good. DH left for Chicago this a.m. The timing is awful. I am supposed to go get X-rays today to locate my crown...and I have a cold......and he won't be back until tomorrow night. Oh well....such is life, right?

Wow. talk about a whiner...I get here and start crying.....LOL.

Liza......loved the pictures......can't wait to see the Mexico ones.

Kim....congrats on your best WI ever. That is so cool. WTG!!!

Joni........I am with you on the no shopping challenge..I have been for the last week or so, trying to save up a few extra $$$ for Germany. I actually handed my checkbooks (yeah, I have two.......naughty me) over to DH on Saturday and asked him to please not give them back to me. I still write a lot of checks rather than use a check card. Somehow I keep better track that way......anyway........I got a bit of cash out for milk or whatever I may need........and every other penny I spend will be a joint decision. I have always just spent the $$$ however I felt necessary......but I have been spending wayyy to much. DH never says a word about how I spend our $$$, which is good most of the time......but then again, sometimes I wish he would so I would spend less.....LOL. What a joke.......I'd probably hate him if he said much. Poor guy just can't win. Anyway........moral of the story....I am not going into any stores all week, except today to buy laundry soap...and that's all.

Amy....yeah, I am making a bar wench outfit for Germany. I haven't decided it I should put it on one morning and pretend I am going to wear it, or put it on one evening.........lol. We'll see

Kristen........I know exactly what you mean about having to buy clothes. It does get ridiculous.....and girlie, I am so glad you are back here with us......we have missed you

Katie.....yeah, let's have an amazing week..........I'm all for it, cuz last week totally sucked!!!

Good morning to everyone else. Have a POP day
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 10:21 AM   #8  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Nicole - you simply cannot be sick...my DH has been sickly for the past week. I sent him off to work today, but made him take his Emergen-C. Hope it helps...he whines way worse than you do...LOL!!

So, Day 2 of my "money diet" and my refrigerator is in need of repair. So, although I have to write a check, I don't think that really counts as casual spending...if I don't fix it all that food in there will go to waste....hmmmmmm...that's a thought. Get rid of all the food in the house and maybe I'll reach goal someday!!

Katie - good to see you and Kristen back and posting. Is everything going okay your way or have you just been busy with helping your sister and stuff.
Is it you (and your family) that plays along with the Biggest Loser show? I can't wait for the new season to start for TBL show and Dancing with the Stars...oh, and Desperate Housewives!

Work is busy...gotta run. I PMd Cassi last night since she's been MIA for quite some time. I'll let you know if I hear back from her (or if anyone has heard from her, chime in and let us know she's okay).
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 11:08 AM   #9  
LAWL since 9/06

Well here is the start to a new week of being POP. I didn't do to badly, but am up a couple of lbs. I haven't been getting in all my water and waiting for my system to flush (TMI I know). I am going to have some tea to see if that will help, it has in the past. I don't have time for personals, have to pee. Here to a great POP day.

Liz
LizzyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 11:30 AM   #10  
Kristen-LAWL

S/C/G: 251/215/155

Height: 5 8 1/2"

Joni .. does your DH have a man cold??
KrispieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 11:52 AM   #11  
Katie

Joni- I though Cassie was going on a cruise at some point, wasn't she?
Old 09-10-2007, 12:33 PM   #12  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

I got my golden ticket!!! WHOOOHOOOOO!!!! It is good to be Queen! LOL
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 12:50 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Goog morning all!

I finally went into the COD! They were very nice and gracious. I was 3 pounds over goal, so that is still "in the acceptable range". Still I didn't mention that I had just done TO, since I know that they know that I hadn't bought any juice lately... and I didn't use their juice.

Anyway, I'm trying to stick to the blue plan for a time, but I didn't quite make it this weekend, but I didn't eat over the maintenance plan either, so I'm OK with that. I did manage to get to the gym twice.

Oh well... I finally decided to stop being mad at myself for gaining, when I realized how much I would normally gained with a 3 week vacation and then a 2 week sickness.... I would not be looking at 3 pounds.. I would have been looking at 15-20... since I generally ate healthy and then would have lapses, if I can just limit the damage of these lapses, I will keep the weight down, and still.. it has been 15 years since I down in this range.. so I have to expect some setbacks....
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 01:06 PM   #14  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Hello Chicks. I am up again from traveling on Thursday and Friday. But other than that I had a pretty good weekend. Looking forward to going on Vacation this Thurs - Sun to the RodRun in Pigeon Forge. I hope the weather cooperates. Good Luck with your plans this week.

I have lost interest in the Center since being on Stabalization. They just aren't bringing much to the table during my visits. That is also probably due to me cheating for the last two weeks due to travel. So maybe not totally their fault.

Last edited by aguerin; 09-10-2007 at 01:07 PM.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 01:09 PM   #15  

Amy- Have a great time in Pigeon Forge!

Barbara-3 pounds is nothing chickie, look how far you've come!

I got a letter in the mail Friday from my Plastic surgeons office telling me they want to use my before and after pictures on their website. As a thank you they are going to give me a free micro dermabrasion session. Thought that was pretty cool!!