Old 09-02-2007, 09:07 PM   #1  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Default Week 9/2 - 9/8

Hey girlies! Glad to hear everyone is having a great w/e!
Here's some willpower dust to get your Monday started!
oh yea......and some coffee and broccoli is good too!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 08:00 AM   #2  

Good Morning Good Morning!

I am so excited to have today off! We ordered pizza last night I pretty much stayed OP and did not have pop. My weight is the same. I really need to update my tracker though.

We went out and worked with the horses again last night. Grady, my appaloosa is already showing progress. Cash the appaloosa/paint mix is an idiot. Well the actual issue is not that he is dumb its that he's a smart horse who bears grudges. It's like he catalogs exactly what annoys you and pulls it out when he needs to. He is very testy.

I am looking forward to getting on track this week. We took a short walk last night, which felt good. My sister and I promised to track and send each other an email with our tracking. I'd like to lose two dress sizes by Christmas so I can wear my normal clothes. I only have one pair of jeans that fits me right now.

Have a great day everyone!
MistySeptember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 06:35 PM   #3  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Misty - how about a mini-goal ticker in your signature for that Christmas goal?

I did TONS this weekend. Made a bunch of food (all WW recipes, but also some bread that wasn't a WW recipe but is still WW friendly), installed a cabinet in the kitchen with an above-the-stove microwave underneath it (ok DH did most of that but I helped with everything!) and today we emptied out our bedroom and painted it, bought new curtains, etc. Plus we hung some new pictures and wall decorations as well. I'll post pictures when I get a chance! The bedroom looks AWESOME but we need a new quilt since the colors don't match the walls now

Off for a nice walk and some shepherd's pie. Not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 03:29 AM   #4  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Hey there. Wow, Lori, you did so much this weekend!!! I feel like such a sloth by comparison. I did a whole lot of nuttin'. I had all last week off and didn't do much. I hate that when you have so much you want to get done but you think you have all this time and the next thing you know it has gone by in a flash.

I'm getting very frustrated with my weight. My work uniforms are getting very tight and I'm getting very po'd by it. I really just don't want to have to buy anymore uniforms. I'm in a 2XL now and I'll be darned if I am going to buy up another size. I think I can get back into a better routine with my exercise and I just need to show a bit more restraint as far as my diet goes. I'm rethinking trying dr. phil's plan, I need to get his books out and have another look at those. My son starts school tomorrow so I think getting back into that routine with him being in school will help a lot. I gained a lot of weight over the summer instead of losing like I wanted.
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 06:49 AM   #5  
jeanne

mornign girls! WI was Monday and I'm down 3#! Walked 1 mile again yesterday. Seems I'm averaging exercise every other day. Thats more than I've moved in years though!

Jen - Try not to beat yourself up! Your son is starting school today and like you said, a routine will be back - that should help!

Have a great day everyone!
Old 09-04-2007, 07:53 AM   #6  

Good Morning!

Down half a pound today.

Have to run and grab my shower. I'll post more when I get the chance!
MistySeptember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 08:19 AM   #7  

Congrats Jeanne and Misty! Keep up the good work!

Jen I know exactly how you feel. It was how I felt right before I went back to Weight Watchers. I refused to buy another size bigger. I was in 16Ws and XL/1X shirts. I couldn't stand the thought of having to go any higher than that. I had been there before and lost the weight before I wasn't going to let myself go all the way back. A routine will DEFINITELY help.

Not much new on my end. Wish I had another day to relax but oh well Got everything done this weekend though and the bedroom looks great! I'll post pics in a few days when I get them off the camera.

Last edited by modkittn; 09-04-2007 at 08:20 AM.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:22 AM   #8  
jeanne

yay Misty!!!! Good job on your loss!
Old 09-05-2007, 08:30 AM   #9  

Hey gals! I got my tattoo finished up last night. Full sleeves now on both arms I will have pictures for you sometime this weekend, I promise!
Old 09-06-2007, 09:13 AM   #10  
Jen

Congrats on the loss Misty!!

Lori, looking forward to seeing your new artwork! BTW do you watch the "Ink" shows on TLC?

Jeanne, excellent work!!! yes I am certain a routine will help me a lot with losing weight.

I am down 2 lbs already, a lot of that is water I know. I have been feeling bloated lately, a sure sign that I am retaining water. Also TOM is coming up so that probably accounts for a few lbs right there.

Signed up again at Fitday, am going to record my food there and at home. Just need to keep at it on a daily basis is the main problem.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:47 AM   #11  

Updated weight loss pics here:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show....php?p=1843003

More in a bit!
Old 09-06-2007, 11:05 AM   #12  

Hi there Jen! Congrats on the loss! I've been thinking about FitDay, but to be honest I'd want to use the downloadable version, and I can't put it on my work computer, and when I get home after being on a computer all day I don't want to go on my computer. I like eTools for WW because I can get to it from work and it has a complete list of food online. Plus, its worked already, so why stop a good thing?

Go check out my photos! They are "weight loss so far" photos

This week is TOM. Not losing as much as I'd like because of that, but hopefully it will catch up to me next week!

Last edited by modkittn; 09-06-2007 at 11:06 AM.
Old 09-06-2007, 12:13 PM   #13  
Jen

Lori, those pics are great, you look fantastic!!! wow, the sleeves are unreal! what was the inspiration behind that? Also how much did you weigh in your before pics?
Old 09-06-2007, 12:14 PM   #14  
Jen

Went for a walk this morning, about a mile, came home, had lunch, logged it into Fitday and now I'm off to do some errands.
Old 09-07-2007, 03:14 PM   #15  
jeanne

LORI!!!! Your pics are an amazing inspiration! Thanks for sharing! And...........I love your tatoos!

Hi everyone!!!!! Happy Friday!