Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 09:44 AM   #1  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Default CRAZY CANUKS CLUCK CLUB - September '07

Good Morning Crazies . . . . . .

Well it's a brand new day and a brand new month . . . so . . .

. . . here we are at our new chat thread for the current month.

One little spot in the great big 3FC world where we can speak/spell 'Canadian' when we need to . . . use the metric system for temperatures and measurements . . . and talk about great 'finds' for the diet concious in Canadian stores . . . all without having to wonder if anybody else will know what it is we are talking about.

If you are a continuing member . . . . . . glad you found us and don't forget to "subscribe" to the thread so you'll be able to find us more easily from now on. If you are a brand new member . . . . . . as well. Tell us where you're from and what your programme is and then just jump on in and start posting.

Hope everybody has a great moving and shaking kind of day planned. If we just keep doing the best we can, as much as we can, the rewards will follow.

See you soon . . .
Old 09-01-2007, 03:45 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

September already! How did that happen?
Old 09-02-2007, 09:39 AM   #3  
Onward and Downward

Good Morning . . .

Absolutely beautiful day -- just the kind I like best -- sunny and cool -- hope it continues this way for a long, long time. Also hope you are all having a wonderful 'labourless' Labour Day Weekend.

See you soon . . .
Old 09-03-2007, 10:33 AM   #4  
Onward and Downward

Hello again . . .

Hope you are all having a really great holiday Monday . . .
Old 09-03-2007, 11:34 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 258/210/125

Height: 5'

Good morning all ,

This weekend was good . We went camping for a couple of days . We had beautiful weather . Went to the beach however the Bay of Fundy is way to cold to go swimming in . I indulged in all sorts of food that i should of stayed away from. Oh well September is here and I can start fresh .

Hope everyone is having a great day !!!

Annette
Old 09-04-2007, 08:53 AM   #6  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Morning!

I love the autumn... I'm looking forward to taking my running outside a bit more this month, as well as getting in lots of doggie walks

Hope everyone is well!

Heather
Old 09-04-2007, 09:26 AM   #7  
Onward and Downward

Good Morning . . . another beautiful day . . . and I've got things to do and places to go . . . See you all later . . .
Old 09-04-2007, 09:39 AM   #8  
Getting there...

S/C/G: 195.6/see ticker/135

Height: 5' 6"

Hi all!

It's a great day today - all the boys in school! So I am looking forward to a run, some dog walking and not so looking forward to grocery shopping! Fell off the diet this weekend somewhat, so looking to get back into it all and not see a rise on the scale Friday!

Snuggles,

Jax
Old 09-04-2007, 12:03 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 233/198/133

Height: 5'3"

Hi all,

Another beautiful day here. I agree with you Heather - I love autumn, when it's not so hot but still warm enough to enjoy the outdoors.

Now that the long weekend is over my plan is to get back on track. I've had a few bad weeks as far as exercise goes. Eatings been okay but I have to get myself moving.

Have a great day,
Old 09-04-2007, 03:34 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/175

Height: 5'8

Gosh, how are we into September already? Glad to report that I lost a pound over the weekend (YAY!), which is a great start to the "new" year. I always feel like back-to-school time is more of a fresh start than the real new year!

I've been to one class this morning, and the other two are later this afternoon. It's going to be a BIG adjustment to get back into school-brain; I can't believe it's only been 8 months, it feels much longer.
Old 09-05-2007, 12:24 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 216/201/125

Hi, All!

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! It sounds like everyone's getting some gorgeous weather; it's been beautiful here in MA, too, although it looks like the hot and muggies may be back for the weekend.

I had a pretty bad eating weekend - a big, huge party on Sunday really set me back, but the food was amazing! Marianne - I agree with you - the beginning of the school year seems much more like the time for a fresh start than the beginning of the calendar year! And, after this weekend, I really need a fresh start!

The public schools started back today, but I don't go back until next Monday (I teach in a private school). My after-school sitting jobs have started, though; I'm sitting for four different families over 5 days this school year! At least it's more money than I've been making in the past. Now maybe I'll be able to buy a scale (but do I really want to??!!).

Well, it's off to bed for me. It's great to be "back"!

Em
Old 09-05-2007, 03:35 AM   #12  
Onward and Downward

Hi . . .

Clock says it's morning . . . is badly needed. Actually more sleep is badly needed, but the will have to do, for now.

Hope the day is good for everybody . . . see you later.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:01 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/175

Height: 5'8

Wow Em, sounds like you're going to be busy! Good luck with back to school next week.

This morning the scale read my lowest weight yet, so if it sticks around til tomorrow's weigh-in, I'll be changing my ticker and doing a happy little dance!
Old 09-06-2007, 09:33 AM   #14  
Onward and Downward

Good Morning everybody . . .

Hope today's weigh-in is great, Marianne.

Unfortunately I was up very early again . . . don't know why. At least it is a better looking day -- nice and sunny and a little warmer -- thank goodness. I do think Ontario is about to ship some hot and steamy stuff this way, though, so I'd better enjoy the cool while I can . . .

Have a great day, gang . . . see you later . . .
Old 09-06-2007, 04:46 PM   #15  
M.S. + living balance

S/C/G: 325/200's/199

Height: 5'10"

Hello Everyone

I've been aware of this thread for awhile now but never had the time to post.... or maybe I have and just completly forgot about it.

sooo.... I live in Thompson... Manitoba's 3rd largest city. I'm the tourism coordinator in the local economic development office... I grew up here and moved to the vancouver area in bc for school after high school.

Once I finished I moved back... so I live in my parent's old house with my brother and work to pay off 30 grand of student debt. I also have MS so my family is glad to have my close by where they can help me out if I get sick.

The reason I'm at 3fc is simple. I was always overweight.. but the roller coaster that is MS flare ups, symptoms and diagnosis... along with coping, self pity and depression got me to where I am now. My challenge now is to push myself with exercise... but not too much. If I overheat...MS symptoms pop up. I'm 23... and this year has been much better than last. I think I've prematurly aged and gotten to the whole 'life your best life/you arent invincible' point before a lot my peers.

Now I'm at a point where MS is manageable.. my disease modifying meds are finally manageable... I've got a routine... and I care about the future again. I knew that if I wanted to stick with my lifestyle change I would need a support group (but WW is too expensive for my taste and getting to meetings doesnt work with my schedule). So I started goggling support forums after using fitday for a couple weeks.

thats me. by the way.. I get stuck rambling pretty often. I apologize in advance!

I hope everyone had a great long weekend! I'm sad to see our 16+ hours of daylight go into hiding again but I've got an exercise plan to make it through the winter... and I'm pretty stubborn hi again!

Last edited by valpal23; 09-06-2007 at 04:48 PM.
Closed Thread