View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 01:32 PM   #9

Hello everyone,

I just had a long post and I lost it. I hope I can remember what I said.

A friend & I managed to get a walk in this morning. We had to make up for the other day when we didn't walk.

Gayle, good luck with the interview on Tues. I'm sending good vibes your way.

Joanne, hope you're having a good time at the wedding and hope you had good luck carrying your luggage onto the plane. It's surprising how many people I meet who have grown up with Boston Terriers. Lacee is our 4th Boston. Many years ago we had 2 at the same time and vowed never to do it again, as they both died within 6 weeks of each other.

Lynn, I'm sorry about what happened between you and your longtime friend. You did the right thing defending your dd. I have read some of your previous posts and you sound like you're a very caring person. It's her loss.

Theresa, hope you get into your size 12 jeans soon. I think the last time I was a size 12 was in the 70's.

Lily, I hope you're feeling better. Having food poisoning is no fun.

Phyllis, I envy you moving up north. I'm from the New England area and I would go back in a heartbeat. All my family & friends are back in MA & NH and I do miss them. I also miss the change of seasons, fall has always been my favorite time of year. It's just not the same here in FL. Unfortunately, dh loves it down here and I'm having a hard time convincing him to move back.

Zoe, dh & I are pizza lovers also. Sometimes I nuke some Boca crumbles to thaw them out then put them on our pizza. I'll have to check to see if anyone down here carries Lavash bread. I do remember seeing it back home. I usually use either flat out wraps or a whole-wheat Boboli crust.

Hi to everyone I missed

Hope all of you have a great holiday weekend.