Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 08:10 AM   #1  

Lightbulb Supporting Each Other on Our Weight Loss Journey

This is a great thread for those who want support, helpful hints, friendship and a great bunch of people to communicate with. This thread has existed for a long time and we keep re-starting it whenever the old one gets too long. Feel free to stop in and chat, we are not a "closed" group and welcome newcomers. Some of us have been together for well over a year, some only a few days, but we care about each other. We offer tips, we share, we pick each other up of the floor when we've had rough times and we applaud when someone does well.
So, please do stop on by and share a bit, support is what it's all about! We can really do this together!
Old 08-26-2007, 08:20 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 193/189/158

Height: 5'10

Sorry for those of you who already read this, but Linda restarted the thread at the same time I posted, so just thought I'd post again over here.....

Good Morning everyone,
Well, we had a babysitter last night.... and ended up with meeting my sister and her boyfriend at the Great NY State Fair. The strategy that I used worked really well, and this is what I did... I drank wine instead of beer....I ordered a Turkey Sausage sandwich, and it was really quite bad, so I ate half of it and gave the rest to DH, so I was pretty satisfied after that... then we were walking on the Midway and DH bought a slice of pizza, I had about two bites of his, and we kept walking....so as it came time to leave, there was the gyro place, my absolute favorite so he bought one of those, and again, I just had a few bites of it. I was down again on my home scales this AM. So I think what I did was to just sample DH's food, I felt satisfied because I wasn't missing out on anything, which is what typically causes me to binge.

So now I'm just debating on when to go WI. I'm really just trying to get back down to the weight that I was when I weighed in last time and showed a 4lb. gain. Here I am being good, and losing on my home scales, and because it's been so long since I've gone to a meeting, I don't want to go and show another gain! Well, I've got two days to think about it, and who knows, maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised and be back down to that weight anyway. Oh the games I play.

Linda- so is your daughter on a vacation? Is she coming back before school starts? You can tell that I wasn't reading posts for awhile, so now I'm trying to catch up and follow along. I really like what you said about the decisions you've made in the past with regard to "dropping friendships". I too have done that for self preservation, it's really hard at first, but so much healthier in the long run. I really struggle now with a friendship that I have. I truly consider her my best friend, but she has a very difficult time with being negative about everything... she really can be a downer. Somedays I question myself why I continue to put the effort into the friendship, when I am constantly trying to put a positive spin on things for her. I get mad at myself when I get sucked in to her negativity, and start thinking like she does because that just isn't who I am. I tell my DH that I keep the friendship going because, her and I have a lot of the same views on life and raising kids, and in the dead of winter, she is my lifeline. Who knows, all relationships aren't suppose to be easy they take work I guess.

Ann-way to go with removing yourself from the urge to eat sweets... do you have a pool?

Tech-you just reminded of how easy and nice it is to come home to a crockpot meal. I need to look up some crockpot low point meals.

Paige-I'm looking for a "knock your socks off" chocolate chip cookie recipe. This is for our bakery, so no needs for it to be WW friendly.... Do you have a good one? I've just always used the Tollhouse one.... but I want something different.

Kim2-staying in control is such a good feeling isn't it? I enjoy food so much more when it is calculated and controlled. Like, an apple is just so much more appealing to me when I'm on program, and it is a calculated snack. Not sure if that makes sense or not. Funny what you said about the webkins, because I have sadly found myself playing the games as well. My kids were like, "Wow, mom likes webkins!"

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, that yesterday, I had the most selfish 3 hours of the entire summer. What did I do? I got my haircut, my eyebrows waxed and a pedicure!! I was all by myself, it was amazing....
Old 08-26-2007, 08:48 AM   #3  

Erica, my daughter is on vacation with a girlfriend and her family. They are at Ocean City, Maryland for 8 days. I was against her travelling with this family, but I really couldn't find a valid reason for not letting her go, in the end. So, she's down there with them. I'm sure it will be OK and all will go well and she will get home safely, but I am really sad without her at the house. She's truly the most perky and cheerful person, speaking of people that drag you down - she's the opposite of that.
I'm glad you had your selfish hours to yourself, that is always a good thing. Now you feel special.
I'd wait a couple of days to weigh in and drink extra water in the meantime. My guess, even if you didn't consume that many calories at the fair, is that maybe you did consume a bit more sodium? Maybe weigh in on Wednesday morning?
School starts on September 4th here and my daughter will be back on time, a day before. She's going to be cutting it close by being away like that and I think she'll be particularly tired, but she chose this.

Here is the good crock pot recipe I tried:

CC Roast (Company's Coming)
(Personally, I would serve this to company but it makes a great family meal)
Makes 8 servings

3 lb. boneless pot roast (I have used a top sirloin roast as well as an eye round roast and both came out well, the sirloin was a bit tastier)
2 Tbsp. flour
1 Tbsp. prepared mustard
1 Tbsp. chili sauce (I used ketchup and it was fine as I didn't want to buy chili sauce for just one recipe, occasionally)
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. sugar
4 potatoes, sliced
2 onions, sliced

1. Place pot roast in slow cooker
2. Make a paste with the flour, mustard, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, and sugar. Spread over the roast.
3. Top with potatoes and then the onions.
4. Cover. Cook on low 10 - 12 hours.*

*I cooked mine on high the last time as I ran out of time and it cooked about 7 hours, I turned it down to low for the last 2 - 3 hours of it. It still came out fine, but the meat wasn't quite as tender

Per Serving: 329 calories (79 calories from fat) 8 g total fat (3g saturated, 0g trans fat). 100 mg cholesterol, 160 mg sodium, 24 g total carbohydrate (3 g fiber, 3 g sugar), 36g protein, 0% DV vitamin A, 20% DV vitamin C, 2% DV calcium, 25% DV iron.

6 points = one serving

It's really good, we rated it an A+. We sliced the meat and put the potato and onion over top, it makes kind of a bit of gravy that could be thinned a bit with water to go a bit further. I might also put carrots in with it next time so meat, vegetable and potato are all in one pot, and no other cooking efforts need to be made.
I love using a crock pot for meals, it's not just a winter thing. It heats up the kitchen less than running an over or cooking on top of the stove. It takes away the stress of getting a meal prepared later in the day.
Happy Sunday!
Old 08-26-2007, 09:12 AM   #4  
Donna

Good Morning,

Didn't get in any exercise yesterday. I had this lingering sinus headache thing and was just dragging. Did get my menu for the next couple of weeks done and went grocery shopping. So now we should be good for a while. Still need to hit the butcher for meat but that only takes a minute. If I haven't mentioned it before, the way I handle dinners is that I make a list of meals usually 8-10 for 2 weeks, and each night we pick off the list for what we'll have the next night for dinner. When I go grocery shopping I buy everything I need for those recipes, so we know every thing's there. This helps prevent us from not knowing what to make when we get home and going out to eat a lot. But it still has a lot of flexibility, when I first started this plan I used to assign meals to days then we would cross off and rearrange everything this worked better for us. Sorry I'm rambling.

Today is going to be a busy day. We're going to try a different church, we're not to happy with the minister at the one we've gone to for a while Then we'll grab lunch and head up to my parent's to pick them up, I offered to take my dad to a baseball game for his birthday which was a couple of weeks ago. Then we'll stop off for dinner, and home. Hopefully we can take the dogs for a walk when we get home. Tomorrow is DH's birthday, so I'm going to cook a nice meal. Not sure about a desert, neither of us are big desert fans.

Linda - enjoy this me time, and have fun at the lake.

Erica - sounds like you handled the fair pretty well. We were supposed to go yesterday but it was rainy most of the day. Glad you enjoyed the "ME" time, I think we all need some of that to recharge our batteries every so often.

Ann - I can't believe how busy you are and how much exercise you do. I hate exercise. I can't run, I have bad knees and can't walk after I'm done, that's why I bike.

Well, I should head up and grab breakfast and get ready for my day. Have a great Sunday everyone.

-Tech
Old 08-26-2007, 09:28 AM   #5  
newlifestyle

S/C/G: 250/200/177

Height: 5' 3"

Good morning ladies.
I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.

Linda, Great job going to the gym. I find when I run I worry less about things. I am not sure why but it helps. Did your daughter call you to let you know she got there okay? It is funny how their bedroom seems so quiet when they aren't in the house. My husband and DS went away overnight one time with his brother and his children. I found the house so quiet. I missed them so much. I hope you have a wonderful time away at your cabin.
I think we all need me time although as mothers we seldom take it.

Erica, that is awesome taking 3 hours for yourself. I find even when I am by myself it is just a nice break. How does your hair look? Do you like it? How do your feet feel. Good strategy at the state fair. I find my DH can eat way more than I can and he doesn't gain any weight.

Tech, What a great idea for meal planning. I think it would help with being prepared. It is funny that I do exercise, because I was one of those people who didn't even walk across the street, I use to drive. Now I try to take every opportunity to walk that I can. The neighbours are all teasing me that they want to see my out riding my bike. Now I am nervouse that I will fall off or something. I hope that you find a church you enjoy.
Were you in storms last night. It is just awful how many storms Ohio, and Michigan are getting. I do hope it stops really soon.

Janelle, how are you today. I hope you got to walk around during the game. How was your eating and did you get all your water in?

Barb, when will you know what is happening with the busing? I find sometimes the squeaky wheel gets the grease, so when you are vocal about it they do make changes. Good luck with that.

Laura, how was your nephews wedding? I saw an article about a wedding in Ohio that took place even though there was flooding. People helped to get the dresses out of the flooded places they were. I can not believe all the flooding there is in the midwest.

Erika, good morning to you. I hope you get a run in today. Is your DD excited about going to school? When people ask my DS if he is excited (he is in Sr K this year), he tells them he is not going to school. This started yesterday. I just tell people don't ask him because I am sure he will be fine once he gets there. He enjoyed jk last year. I think I had a harder time with him going than he did. He has the same teacher and most of his classmates are the same children he plays with at the park and library.

Good morning Paige, Paige 2, Kim and Kim 2. I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. Hi Nikki, and Ginny wherever you are.
If I missed you I am so sorry, I am trying by memory. I should do what Linda does and type out my notes on a separate page where I can see everyone's name. You always have such wonderful ideas Linda.

Have a Super Sunday everyone.
Ann
Old 08-26-2007, 11:31 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 199.5/186/135

Good morning everyone. I'm working at the funeral home today or I should say, I sitting here at the computer listening for phones to ring. No visitations, funerals or other busy work to do, so I get carte blanche to play. It is so nice and sunny outside and the sky is an awesome color of blue today. We've had clouds and rain for over a week and the week before that wasn't nice either. So this is a great gift of a day.

Erica - you said:

So now I'm just debating on when to go WI. I'm really just trying to get back down to the weight that I was when I weighed in last time and showed a 4lb. gain. Here I am being good, and losing on my home scales, and because it's been so long since I've gone to a meeting, I don't want to go and show another gain! Well, I've got two days to think about it, and who knows, maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised and be back down to that weight anyway. Oh the games I play.

Just last week our leader had a topic about this. She made valid points that those of us who are faltering or having a rough time, need the the meetings more than anyone. Someon who is on course and doing great needs to be there to give incentive to those of use who are having a bit of trouble. I say, do what you know works and go to your meeting. I know it gives me the extra push some weeks to make this all worthwhile.

The wedding was stressful as I helped out with food and catering. The ample available to pop something in my mouth continuously was there and unfortunately, I did do that. I was busy and worked all day but I'm fairly certain that I didn't earn nearly enough APs to make up for it.

Paige - The wedding cake that was there yesterday was somewhat lacking. I kept thinking how much nicer your cakes are. The appearance wasn't that great and the cake toppers were rather unappealing and to make the matters worse, everyone said the chocolate was pretty unappetizing. I didn't have the chocolate but had a small sliver of the white and it wasn't worth more than the little bit I had. Paige, your business will do well, I'm certain of it.

Linda - I was laughing at your post about the crockpot. That hasn't happened to me but now that you've done it, I'll take a lesson from it. Good idea about the meal plans. That's one of my goals today also. I want to dig out the Refried bean soup recipe I posted here last fall. It is very yummy, filling and 1-2 pts depending on which ingredients you put in it.

I did plan my meals today and have a bowl of WW veggie soup for lunch in a bit. Planning and framing are two areas I need some help with at this point. I know the guidelines but for whatever reason, they just aren't being put into the game.

Tech - I'm glad you didn't get any of those storms. They were pretty scary.

Kim2- I live very close to where one of those tornadoes touched down on Friday, it really does scare you and I understand the feeling of being out of control.

Hello to Ann - have you been running still? I'm in awe that you seem to do that so regularly.

One of my old high school friends (known her over 30 years) helped out in the kitchen yesterday too. She is an old WW veteran and lost over 78 lbs with WW about 8 years ago and has kept it off. We talked a bit about WW and a couple of the things that struck me about her weight loss and her maintenance was the fact that she says maintenance has been much harder than the actual losing of weight. She says it is a continous struggle for her and she still has to watch and think about everything she puts in her mouth and not revert back to her old ways. She also said that the only exercise she ever did and does is to power walk. She still looks great and it was great to have another friend who is a success story. I have another friend who is a leader and lost 137 lbs over 10 years ago. She says she still has to watch everything she eats too. So Erica, you are not alone in your struggles.

Anyway, I took up way to much space and thought here. Have a great Sunday everyone!
Old 08-26-2007, 01:14 PM   #7  
Kim

S/C/G: 210/150

Height: 5'5

Hello all

I am a little deptreesed this morning. I had a terrifice on plan day... even got in a four mile walk/run (I try to run but I feel like I must look foolish so mostly I walk!!), and I was up 3lbs this morning Thanksgiving dinner was bad, but I didn't think that bad!! Yes, my MIL is a little crazy... although she puts the turkey in an electric roaster, so that helps with the heat business. And they have air in their house which is set at a very chilly temp, so it works out pretty well. Oh well, back at it today. Since the rain came, my grass is starting to grow again, so I need to cut. We have about 2 acres that we cut, so it takes me a bit of time. The big kids help a little, but they have to stretch to reach the tractor pedals, so I don't make them do a lot. And I plan to have another long walk tonight. With DH's schedule, it is my "me" time!!

Linda - my kids went to my in-laws cottage with them for a week this summer for the first time. It was the first time they were all gone at the same time for anything more than an over-night. I couldn't get over how lonely I was when they left. They missed me and DH, but they also had a great time and felt a little more "grown up" having some independence from mom and dad! Have fun at the cabin, and use this time to rejuvinate yourself to get ready for the busy school season!!

Laura - where do you live? The Fenton area really got hit hard, as did the area very close to me. Those houses were out in the country and were just leveled.

Tech - DH and his brother and Dad are at the game today too. The boys get their dad a game every summer for his birthday!!

So, I am off to start the lawn. I need to get out of the house because I am feeling like I don't care if I stay on program today and want to eat corn dogs with my kids. I think I will wait till they are done with lunch before I have mine!

Have a great Sunday everyone!
Kim2
Old 08-26-2007, 01:45 PM   #8  
HERE I GO AGAIN!

S/C/G: 182/182/130

Height: 5'3"

Hi girls! Sounds like everyone has been busy. I have not had a chance to get on here and post. This b/day stuff just keeps going and going. My hubby and kids got me a day at the spa Friday!! I had a hydro soak, body massage, and facial. It wiped me out! I think I may have started snoring during the facial. I was in and out of consiousness. Man, I really needed that!!! Then my best friend and our friend from Atlanta went to a comedy club that night (just us, to celebrate our b/days!) and we laughed till it hurt. That burns lots of calories!!! YAY! Then last night we had our b/day celebration with friends and family. It was so nice. One of my dearest and oldest friends in the world and her hubby came. We have been friends since 1st or 2nd grade. We even got married on the same day (not planned, but it was at different times so our friends went from their wedding, to ours!) so we celebrated our anniversaries together for years! We don't see eachother much anymore. So when they showed up, I hugged her and cried. I realized how much I miss them and how special they always were to us. Point here, it was a very special night. Turning 40 really wasn't bad!!!!
Bad part........I have been so busy, I haven't been hungy, so the only meal I have eaten the last 3 or 4 days was dinner. I haven't done that on purpose. My TOM is over, so I went from starving to not being hungry at all.
My daughter is doing ok. I haven't been home much (hubby took Friday off so I could go to the spa.) and then took her to the doctor. Now he has caught what she had. I don't nag her, so I really hope she has done ok. She DID order all by herself last night the grilled chicken with veggies. Guess we will see how we did Tuesday.

Well, I have a phone call so I guess I better go......
Kim
Old 08-26-2007, 01:50 PM   #9  

Kim - sounds like you are busy like the rest of us. Make sure you are getting your water.

Kim2 - I'm in Olivet - the next town south of Charlotte on I-69
Old 08-26-2007, 06:27 PM   #10  

Hello everyone, I am back from houston the game was good. As far as my eating pretty good, water could have been better. As far as my friend she texted me today and it's funny how what comes around goes around, apparently she got upset and the girl she has been hanging out with b/c she was making a scene at the bar my friend said that she snapped at her friend b/c she was becoming frustrated I just thought that was interesting she got a taste of her own medicine. Anyways, what I have decided to do is to keep my distance in a sense that I am not going to be seeking her out, if she calls me great and if not oh well. I too agree with what paige said earlier.

o2bskinny: sounds like you had a great b/d celebration your day at the spa sounds wonderful and I bet the comedy club was a blast.

bellybuster: I think you should be proud of yourself for all the excercise you got in eventually you will see results and the benefits of that.

well tomorow is back to school offically for the kids so it should make for an interesting day.
Old 08-26-2007, 08:05 PM   #11  
barb

Height: 5'7

Hi everyone, NO the bus situation has not been solved....They Just sent out a note to all kids on friday afternoon regarding a time change ..All they did was change the time to an earlier pickup.....Than to boot hardly anyone got the note due to it being so hot and humid that we all picked up our kids..One mom did not...So it will be off to the boards..In the mean time I will be picking them up..I do not see why young children have to sit in a bus and wait 15 min for another school to let out. Than take those children home too.Them first and ours last????Do not get it.. It is not like we are a small country town.. We live in the city and the school is 2 miles away.... I get soo angry.

Kim sounds lie a great bday.

Erica good job at the fair...You sound liike me..I do that to my kids...

Kim I heard about those storms. I have alot of friends and family in your area. Good thing it did not hit by you all.

We had a close call last night..Funnel clouds at least 3 were right over us. We were in the basement watching tv and they were showing them. Thank god it did not form but it was scary.

Laura I had no idea you worked at a funeral home....I hope you work in the office. I am sure I am like most people but I am a big scaredy pants when it comes to funeral parlor. I guess I watched to many movies growing up...

Lynda I use my crock all the time...I always say , I love my crock....whenever I use it. Thar refried bean soup is my fav. My kids eat it up. I have that all the time.

Tech I hope your sinus issue clears..Yuck I hate that.

I hope tom goes well for me Tuesday I am planning on going to ww. Agh I am sure I am heavy but that is life. Wanted to go to workout tom but I will noot be able to make it. Once I get going I will be back on track it is just getting there. I think we are going to Florida next year and we have 2 wedding in our families so I NEED to lose by may of next year..Hope you all have a great day tom.. Barb
Old 08-27-2007, 06:40 AM   #12  

Good Morning - it's Monday - not much happening. A new day. 5 weeks to a wedding so time to kick this into high gear again. Have a good Monday everyone!
Old 08-27-2007, 06:52 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 193/189/158

Height: 5'10

Good Morning everyone,
Linda- thanks for that recipe, I just copied it down, and I think I'll try it today. One thing though, how much vinegar is used in the recipe? Probably not much I'm assuming. I think I'll wait to way in. I had a baby shower to go to yesterday, and the sweets got the best of me. Funny how I can be an angel at the state fair and then blow it at a baby shower.

Laura- thanks for what your leader said about meetings. It is so true. I really should be going to meetings every week, but I get so hung up on that scale. I wish I wasn't that type. I really really enjoy meetings too, I've made so many friends over the years, I love my leader, it's such a positive experience. But I'm obsessed with seeing that scale move in a certain direction. It's almost like I'm staying home and "doing my homework" before I go in and face the WW scales. Crazy, I know.

Janelle-yeah, I agree, don't seek her out, just let it fade into the sunset. Sometimes it's just the best thing to do.

Well, I've got a busy day today, as we get ready to open up this weekend. Everything on our property needs to be decorated with cornstalks and pumpkins today. I don't even think I'm going to walk this AM, because I'll be doing physical labor all day. And I have a babysitter coming, so that means I won't have to constantly come in and out of the house to tend to the girls, which also means grabbing food from the kitchen/pantry. Have a great day!
Old 08-27-2007, 07:11 AM   #14  

What an odd thing. I made a post last night and it isn't here today. Oh well
Guess it couldn't have been important, right?
I wish I kept a copy of it as it was rather long and I just don't have time to go through and recreate it all this morning.
Yesterday, DH and I hung out together, it was much like "the old days" before we had kids. Funny, how things revert back when the kids aren't around. Life just goes in cycles, I guess?
We visited my son at the mall where he works in Brookstone. I laid down on one of those Tempurpedic mattresses and I must say that I really need to save for one of them at some point. What a treat that is and I think I would sleep so much better. He tells me (what a salesman he is) that the ones that Brookstone sells are different and significantly better than the "knock-offs" that chain furniture stores sells. I guess I have to believe him as this one was soooo comfortable. Maybe that will our gift to ourselves with our 2007/08 tax refund this year? : ) I keep wondering if sleeping better would help me make more efforts in terms of exercise and weight loss. After all, if we get a good night's rest, we are probably more able to perform? I just don't know how these athletes who travel and stay in hotels do it, I have trouble sleeping in odd places and without my own bed/pillow.
DJM, I hope that bus situation straightens out soon. I wonder if the bet on the fact that some moms just won't put up with having their kids on a school bus for that long and will ultimately drive them, then the numbers of kids will lessen. Also, depending on the type of school and kids, some kids will naturally have after school activities either at school or otherwise and need to be picked up as the school year goes on. So, there will be less kids and less stops the bus has to make?
Erica, did I leave out the vinegar amount? It's one teaspoon. So sorry! I think the exact combination of ingredients that you rub onto the roast before cooking it make it most tender, having the right amount of vinegar would certainly be an issue.
I think that going to meetings can make a huge difference in motivation. I get "pumped up" at my regular meetings and I find that it truly helps me with my motivation. By the time a week goes by, I lose control and need that motivation all over again. I do think that being here with you all makes a huge difference as well. We do exactly what the title of this thread indicates, we are truly supporting each other on our weight loss journey and as we know there are ups and downs in that journey.
Well, it's off line I go to get rolling on my preparations to go up to the lake. I'm looking forward to it.
Oh yes, I created a face book page and worked on my dismal my space page. I know Janelle and Paige have my space pages, and Paige your cakes are fabulous. I posted to their pages and asked to be made a "friend".
I tried and tried to find out how to make my photos change on the myspace for my header photo or whatever it's called and I couldn't get it.
The photo there shows my old car, with it's vanity license plate that says "QUILT", as that is me! But, I wanted a photo of myself there...I'll get it one day!
Old 08-27-2007, 02:16 PM   #15  
HERE I GO AGAIN!

S/C/G: 182/182/130

Height: 5'3"

Hi all! Hope your Monday is going well. I had class this morning and we are finally getting started with the books. The first week was just going over policy and procedures, syllabus, etc. Yep, it is going to be HARD!

Linda, Please add me as your buddy! I am on Paige and Janelles list under "KIM"...I wanna be your buddy too!!! The mattress you talked about made me sleepy just reading about it! ZZZZZZZZZ!

Erica, have fun with your decorations. How big is your farm? We have a place here in town that has a pumpkin patch and takes kids on hayrides, then in the spring, they do an easter egg hunt. And they have a petting area. They also have a haunted hayride in the fall. We have taken several field trips there when the kids were in Elementary school, and a few b/day parties. I love fall, and that comes with it. I am looking forward to that season so much. We are finally around 98 degrees here.....a real cool-off! HA!

djmom- How crazy the bus system is!!! That is horrible! I am lucky in that I could always take my kids and now this year my son is driving and he can take his sister across the street to the middle school and drop her off. I sure hope things get better.

Haylo- It sounds like you are much better to keep your distance from your friend! Ugh. I have enough drama in my life, as I am sure you do, without all that. And Yes, I did enjoy the spa TREMENDOUSLY!!! If you get a chance..GO!!!! It was just what I needed to relax. I was like a wet noodle when I left.

Laura, thanks for reminding me of my water....No, I haven't been drinking it. I am still trying to force myself to SLOWLY start drinking it. I truly HATE water. And I hate that I hate it. I hope you are having a great Monday too.

Kim2 - Learn from the 3 pounds gain, and start again. Sounds like you are getting walks, etc in, so that is good. It is still too hot here to walk. Another reason I am looking forward to fall........being able to get out without poofing into a pile of ashes!!!!!

Ann, Tech, Barb, Erika, Paige1 and Paige2......hope you are all well!!!

Kim
Closed Thread