View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 09:26 AM   #105
Belly Buster

S/C/G: 210/150

Height: 5'5

Morning Ladies!

Yesterday was a good day.... exercised, ate op, played with the kiddies, had an excellent dinner of stuffed zuchinni (my own recipe!).... then the DH came home with pizza . He says to me "you have to try it now because it won't be any good tomorrow". There is some new pizza joint near his school and they make sort of non-traditional pizza. So, without having any points/caleries left for such a item.... I ate it anyway. It was tasty but I was so mad at him and me for eating it. Sigh....

Today I am going to be moving some woodchip in the yard that never got finished in the spring. Making a new flowerbed, and just general yard cleaning. We are going to have a cool weather weekend so I can get a good deal of stuff caught up (I tend to spend to much time in the pool with the kiddies instead of in the yard!). Gotta work off that darn pizza!!

Allison, I am glad that it isn't serious with the pups. So what do you do now.... just wait until it clears itself up? How stressful. I can imagine that you aren't letting them out of your sight!

Diane, good luck with the cleaning and organizing. Take a little time for yourself though...Maybe an hour under some shade, a nice cold beverage, and a trashy novel?????

Have a great day everyone.