Old 07-27-2007, 11:11 PM   #1  
**Lisa**

S/C/G: 214/188/140

Default My "Adventure" at the COD...

Well, I went to weigh in today like I usually do on Friday's and the cousellor says: Don't be surprised if you are up a few pounds. The scales are wonky today and everyone today has shown a gain of at least 3 pounds. I got on the scale and sure enough...I was up almost 4 pounds. I have been POP...no slip ups at all.

Anyway, we walk into her office and I notice she wrote down the gain. I said, you're not recording that are you? I mean if the scales are broken, I don't think it's fair you write it down as a gain. So she did cross it out and made a notation about the scales not working properly.

I asked her if they had a plan to recalibrate the scales properly. She looked kind of blank and said...Oh, I don't know. I guess we should.

Duhh! Ya they should!
Leesee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 09:31 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 228/162.6/150

Height: 5'4"

hey well I should hope so if they know there is something wrong with the scales then yes they should be fixed, I know when I went to weigh in yesterday my consoullor told me that I maybe up due to the heat wave we are having and sure enough I was up a little I have been fighting these last 5 ibs for the last few weeks
angelbretsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 11:18 AM   #3  
Alannah

S/C/G: 260/231/140

Height: 5'3"

Angel - where in NB are you? I am in Freddy.
equinetcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 01:03 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 228/162.6/150

Height: 5'4"

I live in Chipman but work in Fredericton so I go to the LAWL in Fredericton.
angelbretsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 12:43 PM   #5  
On stabilization

Height: 5'5

Funny about the scales. I joked one time with my COD, when I was up for no good reason, that sales must be slow, so they recalibrated the scales to show a gain. UFFDA! I got some REALLY nasty looks. Think I touched a nerve?
hkychik is offline   Reply With Quote