Old 07-26-2007, 10:08 AM   #1  
Wandering in the Woods

Default please come to my tree fort ?

Hi kids....

Hey, I was wondering if some of you might help me out. I set up a blog, under the name " guenevere " for some insane reason, and I wondered if that was obvious. Not that I need constant visitors in my fort, but I was wondering if I did something wrong. Come visit , see if I stupidly left a detail out? I've never done a blog before, ever... and am quite clumsy in the cyber world. Thank you... I'll hopefully see you there. Coffee & tea served at the door! ~Jen
Hermit Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 08:09 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 168/157/125

Height: 5 and nothing more

Hi Jen-

I tried to visit your fort. It looks like the blocks and mortar are there but there is something lacking in the construction. Is it possible that the serfs revolted and left you with a pile?
Mermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 08:31 PM   #3  
How Bad do you want it?

S/C/G: 140/135.5/120

Height: 5'1"

I couldn't see much---still working on it?

cuppa
cuppajoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 11:02 PM   #4  
Wandering in the Woods

Wul DANGIT. I have posted 3 times, in as many days, on it, and somethings definitely gone screwy. I'm rather braindead when it comes to these things, but I'll try to fix the problem. Thanks for looking. I'll put the flag out again soon, try again to get a gathering... maybe have some brownies ready, and stuff.

I mean... lowcal brownies? Um ...
Old 07-27-2007, 09:07 AM   #5  
Wandering in the Woods

Okay kids, for one, it shows up as " Down From The Mountain " actually, as in listed on teh side of other blogs in the recently updated ones. Please note that I sort of just put the link in my signiture for now... until I fix the link on the profile box. Please come visit....
Old 07-27-2007, 09:47 AM   #6  
Wandering in the Woods

I Fixed it. It should come up when you click the link in the usual manner now. I typed in the wrong user name in the link .... duh!