Old 07-25-2007, 12:12 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/155

Height: 5"5

Default FIBER! how can i incorporate more?

hi being that this is only day 2 of my induction i am a bit curious as to how you all get the daily recommended amt of fiber - before the diet i ate plain oatmeal daily, at least 2 servings of fruit and 2 servings of veg as well as high fiber bread so i am a bit concerned that i will have an issue (since my body is used to around 30 grams a day)- if you know what i mean since i am gettin only about 8 grams at this point. once i am out of induction(although i plan to stay in it a bit longer then the 2 wks) i am not worried about getting enough fiber its just during the next few wks. any ideas???
chickadee315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 05:20 AM   #2  
Working on Weight loss!!!

I don't know about the diet u r on--but I add fiber by eating 4--prunes which is 3 grams and adding metamucil tabs which is 2.4 grams..Good Luck!!
RR
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 12:36 PM   #3  

I buy the fiber in powder form (that is odorless and tasteless) and sprinkle it on my food. You don't taste it or smell it or even know it's there!
ebplus3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 02:40 PM   #4  
Hello Friend

S/C/G: 230/205/140

Height: 5'7"

I bought fiber capsules but didnt' even need them after the first two weeks. I think Ebplus3 has a great idea with the powder.
Puncezilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 03:11 PM   #5  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

I plan to stay on Induction for quite awhile and incorporate fiber by getting those 2 cups of vegetables in religiously - sometimes a bit more than 2 cups. I also take 2 fiber pills when I wake up with a ton of water - if I skip a bm - I up that to two more b4 my last meal of the day.
aud is offline   Reply With Quote