Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 07-20-2007, 04:20 PM   #1  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Default OT Sort of: Fat March Premieres August 6th!

My myspace friend John posted this and I wanted to help spread the word:

If you haven't heard....There's a new reality show coming to ABC on August 6th called "Fat March". I have been hearing about this show ever since they were casting it (Thanks Willo - http://www.willosweb.com). Fat March takes 12 overweight contestants on the journey of a lifetime.The 12 will walk over 570 miles, passing through nine states, with the goal of shedding unwanted pounds and getting fit along the way in an attempt to permanently alter their lives. In addition, they all will compete for a prize pool of $1.2 million. Stressing team work, the more people who finish, the more money each person wins, on Fat March. The idea that I personally love about the show is something that every person who wants to start losing weight needs to learn.....At first you don't need expensive workout equipment, trainers or magical pills to lose weight...ALL YOU NEED IS A GOOD PAIR OF SNEAKERS!!!

I've had the pleasure of getting to know one of the trainers from the show Steve Pfiester (and his wife Bonnie). They are two incredible people who are genuinely concerned about helping to get this country healthy!! You can add them to your Myspace friends list: Steve's page is: (http://www.myspace.com/1spaguy) and his wife Bonnie's is: (http://www.myspace.com/1spagirl).

You too can help spread the word about this show by reposting this bulletin and adding a banner to your page. The new banner codes can be found in Bonnie's blog.

I hope you all are having a very Happy and Healthy week!!! I expect to hear some good things from you guys!!!!

XO,

John Baker
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 07:15 PM   #2  

S/C/G: S:157/C:121/G:125

Height: 5'4"

What does OT stand for?
Tara D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 07:26 PM   #3  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

Off Topic
Old 08-01-2007, 12:04 PM   #4  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

Bumping because I saw some interest in another thread. If any of you have myspace, One of the Host's of the show's wife gives awesome advice on her myspace blog.