General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 07-20-2007, 01:59 PM   #1  
it's always something

Default has anyone been on a Rick Steves tour?

I'm considering a Rick Steves tour next year. www.ricksteves.com I really want to go to Italy, but am not adventurous enough to explore a country where I don't speak the language

The RS tours sound great - smaller groups, great itineraries. Have you been on one? Any pitfalls they don't advertise?
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 02:20 PM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I've always wanted to go to Italy as well but I've never actually made it. It keeps getting pushed towards the bottom of the list as other trips come up.

A few years ago, I went on a trip to Greece with a travel agent that coordinates small women only trips. It was so much fun. I thought she was supposed to have a trip to Italy but I don't see one on her page, only Greece, Ireland and Maine.

I know you may have your heart set on Italy but I absolutely loved Greece.
http://www.wanderwoman.com if you or anyone is interested. I was figuring out how I could ditch DH and do another trip with her but I don't think he'd go for that
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 05:29 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

I haven't been on one of his tours but wouldn't hesitate to do so. I have used a lot of information from him on trips I arranged myself.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote