Old 07-17-2007, 12:39 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 130/130/115

Height: 5'6''

Default Almost There Under 20lbs till goal!

Hi evryone!
I started this tread because I want to talk to others who are almost at goal. It seems to be so hard to lose these last lbs. Does anyone have suggestions to get the body to let them go?
LClacee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 01:16 PM   #2  
Mrs. Determined

S/C/G: 243/ /150

Hi Clacee,
I'm no where near my goal, but I wanted to tell you, WAY TO GO!!!
Keep it up Girl, you'll be there in no time.
Good Job!
FitinTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 01:39 PM   #3  
Low Carb Lolita

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7"

I'm 13 pounds from my initial goal of 140. If I get there and still think I need some work, I might lose another 5 or 10--but I've never been 140 in my teenaged or adult life, so I don't know how I'll look!

Anyway, congrats for being so CLOSE! Doesn't it feel good? I just jumped back into LC after a year away from it--I didn't gain in that year, but I didn't lose, either. So, my body's taking to Atkins VERY well right now. I don't have any tips or tricks, as I'm still learning myself

Can't wait to hear about you as you progress closer and CLOSER!!
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 11:16 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 130/130/115

Height: 5'6''

Thanks! Im excied to get back to my goal. I have never been extremly heavy. But, put on the pounds with my son. He is 2 now and Haven't lost the baby weight! yikes! Anyway these pounds are just sticking to me like glue. I guess Im going to have to ramp up the exercise!
LClacee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 08:14 AM   #5  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

LClacee I noticed that you are 5'6" the 115 is actually a low weight. I know many people feel that they must be really thin and some body's just want to be really thin. you may want to take a good look at your self and see if the curves you have are nice curves and if they look good on you. I am not trying to discourage you from losing weight but I also do not want you to beat your self up at the slow weight loss. the closer to goal you are the harder it is to drop and especially to drop to the lower edge of recomended weight.the body is going to be like a bull dog and hang on to it.

my reccomendation is to also count calories.

Make sure you are getting enough protien to keep up the muscle mass, definately watch the carbs to the induction phase or just above.
and limit the fat to keep the calories to total about 1200. and drink drink drink. water

you can beef up the exercise but if you do that you may put on muscle and that will actually put on weight. as muscle weighs more than fat. if you are looking at the scale. ir you are looking at the size not the scale then you can beef up the exercise and do not be suprised if the weight does not come down. you will replace fat with muscle and may end up heavier than when you started but you will slim down and have a higher metabolism.
nasus40 is offline   Reply With Quote