Old 07-10-2007, 02:47 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 228/162.6/150

Height: 5'4"

Default My Center is offering extra weeks

Hi!

can anyone tell me if their centers is offering this offer at all. I went in today for my weigh in. I should tell you I am from Canada.
And they stated for the rest of the week they have a promotion on where you can buy 10 extra weeks, plus with those weeks you get all the supplements that they sell as well with this package all for $279.00 I was wondering if anyone else heard tell of this and if you think that it is a great deal, I still have weeks left, until October, I have about 18 more lbs to lose, and have been going since last October.. and have lost a total of 60 lbs so far...
Help please, this group is such an asset I am hoping someone can help me

Thanks
Stacie
started weight 228/168 hopfully make it to 150
angelbretsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 02:52 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

My opinion is that you are really paying about $28/week for additional weeks. Do you usually use the supplements? If so, that may be a good deal. But my COD (in Florida) was offering extra weeks last week during their open house for $3/week. No supplements. How much did you originally pay for your weeks? How much are extra weeks by themselves? My gut reaction is "no", unless you have been using the supplements and are happy with them. And by "supplements", does that mean lites too? Because if it's lites too, then that changes everything. I would price out what their extra weeks are and then make your decision from there.

Also, check your contract regarding extra weeks. I know that this has ended, but my contract says that as long as I use the lites, I can continue coming at no extra charge without purchasing more weeks.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 02:54 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 228 in 2006/185/160

Stacie, I went to WI this morning too and I remember seeing something but didnt really pay attention to it.Soo I just decided to say hi since I cant help you! Ours stats are almost identical, 5'4" starting weight was the same, I started in October too! COOL...a weight loss buddy! LOL You'll get the rest of your weight off, look how far you've come!! Keep up the good work!!!!

Kim
MomOfThreeTeens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 03:05 PM   #4  

hey Kim,

Nice to meet you I see they are the same, well congrats on your loss so far, we can do this.. I love this board

Stacie
Old 07-10-2007, 03:09 PM   #5  

Cassi

I am on Purple with no lites, I don't do them I have IBS, and they told me that it is all the supplements, (pills) I guess, the only ones I take from them are the EFA and Enhance I take a multi vitamin but not from LAWL, and also a calcium but thats not LAWL one. when I joined it was with no Lites and for 52 weeks I paid almost $800.00
Which broken down was 39 weeks weight loss, 7 weeks stablization and 6 weeks maintenance. I was wondering cause the lady I sat with today was really pushing me to buy this Great deal but I was a little leary about it. I will have to look into to see how much it costs me to add extra weeks on to my plan that I have now..
Old 07-10-2007, 03:15 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

I would definitely just add the weeks if you need it. And remember... you still have all this time to lose 18lbs. You may not need the weeks at all. From your stats, you probably won't. (Congrats on that, by the way!) So... I think she was just trying to get the sale and/or pushing the newest promotion without realizing you don't need it. If you get to a week or two left, then look at more weeks.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 05:06 PM   #7  

Height: 5'2"

My COD is offering extra weeks this week for $7.00 a week. I purchased extra weeks last week since I ran out of weeks last Friday. They offered me the weeks for $10 a week with the condition that they would match me one week for each week I bought. So I ended up paying $5 a week which is worth it to me. I am on the lites but I did not quite meet the contract condition that I had to come in and weigh 3 times a week. Most every week I did come in 3 times a week, but it certainly was not every week. If I were you I would strongly consider waiting until you run out of weeks, as Cassi said you could very well meet or exceed your goal and then not need anymore or they could offer you a better deal when you run out.
Lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:19 PM   #8  

Thanks everyone I think thats what I will do as I don't use all their supplements anyways.. and I am good until the middle of October right now and I just have 18 lbs more to go, here to hoping I get them off soon..lol

Thanks
Stacie