Old 07-06-2007, 12:05 PM   #360
Pita09
Live with Intention

S/C/G: 260.6/see ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Screen Name: Pita

Age/Age Range: 41

Family Life: Living with the love of my life and my 15-year-old daughter

Hobbies and Interests: Writing, hanging out with my friends at Starbucks, wondering around Barnes & Nobles, watching bad reality TV.
Favorite Music: Pop and Blues

Favorite Color(s): Pink

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: I like going to Curves and my favorite machine is the one that works my thighs. That baby does work!

What are your fitness/health goals? To become healthy, fit, strong, and looking good naked.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? My life is incredible and Iím finally getting the chance to do things I have only dreamed of. The weight is the one addiction that I have clung to after letting go of so many others. I want to be in control of my body and not let food control me.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? My weakness and inconsistency at staying on plan.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Portion control, regular exercise, an attitude that reflects what I really want.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : There are a group of women that I know who are all mostly overweight to some degree or other. I would like to walk into the house when we all get together and be the hottest one there.
What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Sleeveless shirts, shirts tucked in, short skirts, a bathing suit!!