Old 07-03-2007, 06:31 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 202.8/173.8/124

Height: 5'5

Default Plateau Question-Blue

So I've been working, going to school, prepping for competition, etc at about 13-15 hours a day. I am on gold. But I've been so off energy..and my first full week back and my second full week back--my weight has not budged. I don't think I'm getting enough food..do you think blue would work?
buffystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 07:18 PM   #2  
Sarah

S/C/G: 170/127/127

Height: 5'4"

I'm not an expert, but based on my own experience, you sound like a good candidate for blue. Also, if you're getting more than 5 hours of exercise a week, they could even bump you up to red. If you're feeling weak and hungry, I'd definitely recommend talking to your counselor about it at your next WI. When I switched from gold to blue, I figured that it was worth a try for a couple of weeks, and even if it didn't work, at least I wouldn't be burned out and starving during my exams, which were happening at the time. It turned out to be a real lifesaver! Whatever you decide to do, good luck!
momerath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 08:59 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

I was moved to blue after my first two weeks in school and it made a big difference. Now I can eat a protein and starch w/every meal and it keeps me going.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote