Old 07-04-2007, 10:15 PM   #1  
Mrs. Determined

S/C/G: 243/ /150

Default Happy Fourth! I almost blew it!

Hi Low Carbers,
I celebrated my 16th wedding anniversary today with my DH and I had planned on cheating on my diet. I couldn't decide where to go to eat and finally decided on the Cheescake Factory.
I thought I would just eat whatever, then have a nice slice of cheesecake.
But, when I stepped on the scale this morning, I saw that I had lost four pounds! I was so happy because I really tried hard to lose only two.
So that totally change my thinking. I went to the CF and ate a nice salad with a viniagrette with a piece of salmon. Also, did you know that they have a 6 carb per slice, cheesecake? I bought a 10 inch one, per my DH generosity, but ended up taking it to my family bbq for dessert. My sister and parents are on Atkins too.
So I didn't blow it, I stuck to it and I'm pretty darn happy I did!
Take Care
FitinTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 12:56 AM   #2  
Here I go again

S/C/G: 201/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6

Congrats! I have tried the 6 carb cheesecake at CF and its delicious. I too almost blew it. My little sister had a B-Day on July 3rd and ice cream cake was served. I declined and piece and sat through the torture of watching everyone else eat their piece. However, I felt good about my self that I didn't blow all my hard work for that cake.
BoopRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 01:12 AM   #3  
Coldblooded Thread Killa

Height: 5'3"

Great work, you two! Holidays are always so hard. I'm so glad you stayed on track!
callystia is offline   Reply With Quote