Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2002, 01:33 PM   #1  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default Triple Sow Cows!!!!

that is me ----I am so desperate,I am trying the WW POINTS program again!!!how desperate can one get???WABBY!!!---why did you abondon WW----by the way,I am turning FORTY FIVE on Monday,,so get out the sympathy cards This is not a welcome birthday----a little more welcome that fifty,but only a tad!!!! by the way---SUGAR YOU SURE ARE CUTE!!!!
Old 03-16-2002, 01:58 PM   #2  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Isn't she lovely?

That's a song, you know.

I took a video of Tai Chi this morning, so maybe I'll snag some stills from there and you can see me look like a graceful whale. I was wearing this polar-fleece top which I love because it's so soft and cozy, but the only color I could get it in (on sale, of course ) was dove grey. Guess what dove grey looks like in expanses larger than doves? That's right -- whale! I was looking in the mirror during Tai Chi while the camera was going and just imagining how lovely that would look.

Sugar is so cute. Bagz is cute, too. I've never tried WW, mainly because I choke on the cost of the program, considering I don't want to go to meetings anyway. You can get it online, but it's still expensive, I think. Really, I am just so cheap. I don't mind spending $$ on something I want, but paying someone to weigh me? I don't know.

Well, I've got to go look at my video.

Kiwi
Old 03-16-2002, 11:49 PM   #3  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default ww for free!!

Kiwi,don't worry ,I have already quit--as soon as I start to count points I get all out of sorts and start feeling sorry for myself----I have a book that wabby sent me---it has all the points in it----for now I guess I will just have to resort to not eating like a freakin hog----that is all I can manage at this point---by the way,I had a few hundred photos on my canon photo site that I had my daughter burn to a disc---then she deleted the photos off the computer----well GUESS WHAT!!! she didn't check to make sure the cd had burned properly before she deleted my photos and WHEN I WENT TO LOOK AT THE CD THERE WAS NOTHING ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO SAY I AM DISAPPOINTED IS TO PUT IT VERY MILDLY!!!!! WHAT A BUMMER------SOB
Old 03-17-2002, 02:46 PM   #4  
fatter than U

Talking I'm only cute from the neck up!

The rest of me is lumpy and bumpy and saggy and baggy.

Can't wait to see Kiwi doing Tai Chi. I am sure you will *not* look like a whale!

Actually exercised yesterday and gardened today.

AND I found out that those Tanita body fat scales (I have one) can be up to 8% off on a woman's body fat reading. That's 8% too much. Amen to that! And here I was thinking that 1/3 of my body was made of fat. Bleh. Now I know that it's a bit less than one third. What a comforting thought.
Old 03-17-2002, 04:12 PM   #5  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Bagz!

Please tell me that your photos are still on the Canon site! Or that they were not digital so you have negatives somewhere! I would die if I lost that many photos. Okay, maybe not die, but possibly kill the dd....

Guess what? I cleverly stayed out of camera range during my taping of Tai Chi. I didn't realize it until I looked at the video. Lovely shot of the instructor and some of the other class members, but all you can see of me is a hand now and then. Gee, sorry.

I think I will post something, though, I pulled some pics of DD in her Show Choir performance and some that DH took of the "lake" because the water is so low.

Hit my photo button to see the mountain in my backyard (okay, some 45 miles away, but still...) and the pic below is DD on stage during You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. (The other kids don't actually blindfolds on; I figured I'd better blank them out since I don't have permission to post their pics)

Later, babes
Kiwi
Old 03-17-2002, 08:59 PM   #6  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default CUTE!!!!

i like your dd's hair!!!she could come to PEI and be Anne of Green Gables this summer!!!I love that she loves musical theatre---both my girls are in "The Secret Garden" next month----I can't wait----do you know that one???NO MY PICTURES ARE NOT ON THE CANON SITE---THEY ARE GONE,GONE,GONE---DIGITAL AND ALL!!!!! NO ONE HAS BEEN MURDERED,BUT THANK GOD I SENT THE BEST PHOTOS TO MY RELATIVES WHO GOD BLESS THEM---SAVED THEM AND SENT THEM BACK TO ME!!!!so at least I have the important ones like the two birthdays and ds's basketball awards!!!!!what a shock!!!and a loss!!!! LIVE and LEARN!!!!!
Old 03-18-2002, 05:24 AM   #7  
fatter than U

Unhappy Poor Bagzie!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU OLD COW!

So sorry about your pictures, darling. How devastating. I'm sure dd feels just as bad as you do. Don't kill her, she's too sweet.

We did "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum" and "Pirates of Penzanze" in high school (sp??). Can you tell I'm old? I only got to be in the chorus both times, once as a courtesan (!) and once as a general's daughter. I may be cute, but I can't sing worth beans. It was fuuuuuuuuun, though.

Supposed to go up to 18 degress celcius today. That's balmy for all you fahrenheit types, 'cept Peachy. She'd have on her long undewear at 18 C!

Last edited by SugP; 03-18-2002 at 05:28 AM.
Old 03-18-2002, 07:08 AM   #8  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default I understand zilch

Was Kiwi in one of those mass-marketed tapes that I can buy in WalMart soon?

What pictures were destroyed from Bagz and how?

Were those the costumes from Charlie Brown? Did Snoopy have ears? He didnt' here and I think he should.

Before I went to NY I was down to 140. Now 145. This is annoying.

Last time we went to NY, Lush and our waiter conspired to pocket Herbie's credit card. This time, I didn't get to see Sissy but we had a cute cute waiter who worked in the same restaurant as his girlfriend. His name was Dave and they were from Connecticut. No one stole Herbie's credit card BUT it was used to buy things online for an address in Connecticut. Isn't that sad? One of the things cost $4.94.

Happy birthday DARLING BAGZIE WAGZIE. Have small piece of cake only. My own bday is next week. The boys leave the next day for 10 days. WAHHHHH. Sugar, are you close enough to Greece to go see them?
Old 03-18-2002, 01:59 PM   #9  

Default Happy birthday dear Bagzie

Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

I posted a big long blab, but 3fc's said I had too many smiley faces in it and it kicked it back and now I'm too frustrated to go back and type it all over. Grrrrrrr
Old 03-18-2002, 04:21 PM   #10  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default THANK YOU DEAR COWS

Well,I guess I will just have to soldier on thru my mid forties---some people here are even older HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH----there is my pathetic joy----I can't wait until "Remind Her that she's FORTY FIVE" Day is over!!!Actually,everyone has been very sweet and i got 500 dollars from the family to go toward my latest project---WABBY---I AM BUILDING A GREENHOUSE!!!!!! needless to say,I don't even have the plans but I am VERY excited about it!!!!!!
Old 03-18-2002, 05:15 PM   #11  
Member w/ messiest house

Default HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BAGZIE!!!!

Here's nearly enough candles:

Hey, I can rub it in, I'm 46.

No, Peaches, I don't think my Tai Chi tape will sell. After all, I didn't get in the picture, so I can't very well market it as "Tai Chi: Even Whales Can Do It". I am disgusted by your credit card tale, I hope Herbie had someone pursue it with the restaurant. How can people be all friendly and then steal from you behind your back?

Oh and yes, Snoopy had ears. Very cute. There were two Charlie Browns because there were 2 solos for him. Only one of them had the zigzags on his shirt.

Why are the guys going to Greece, anyway? You never really explained this. Personally I would rather go to Greece than NYC, but that's just me...

DD is practicing for the variety show tonight -- the show is on Wednesday. She and her friend are doing "Be Like That" by Three Doors Down.

Yeah, I did the high school musical thing too. I was in the chorus of Hello Dolly. It was a lot of fun. This guy who I could never stand who was the son of one of my mother's friends, was a waiter and played a whole scene with his fly unzipped.

I'm thrilled that you are going to build a greenhouse, Bagz, that's a great idea!

Kiwi
Old 03-18-2002, 06:10 PM   #12  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default if u will all write me

I'll give u Herbie's email address and u can tell him how much I NEED a ring. (remember MY bday is right around the corner of the calendar and I don't especially want a greenhouse as things don't freeze here allllll the time)

Herbie likes to travel and he takes the grandkids at times. Took them all to Europe once in two different groups. One wanted to go to Greece so all the boys who aren't in college are going. Then I said AND ZACH and then he invited his son and then his son in law asked to go and then he invited his bro.

It's a "fast moving" cultural tour of the country on an air conditioned bus with extra leg room. Seven days of travel but the tour ppl call it eight because they speak to the people the night before they leave. Weigh their luggage is more like it.

Glad Snoopy had ears. That's his cutest feature.
Old 03-19-2002, 03:02 AM   #13  
fatter than U

Talking Greece is cool

Greece isn't really in the general vicinity, but it's close than NYC (I think)

I went to Greece once with my Greek boyfriend (who turned out to be a bonehead) to visit his parents (who weren't much better) and his evil granny. It was interesting.

Peachy - warn ds not to even think about looking at all those topless Scandinavian girls. They are everywhere. There's nowhere to hide. A fast moving cultural tour of the country, indeed!

Your dd is lovely, Kiwi. Are kids getting bigger or am I just getting smaller. Isn't she only 13 or so?
Old 03-19-2002, 12:25 PM   #14  

Default First day of spring tomorrow

Not that you can tell by the icky weather out my window. We had snow!!!!! on sunday. We usually don't even get snow in January.

Kiwi's baby girl is grown. And yes, Sugar, they are getting bigger. Either that or I'm starting to get granny's osteoporosis and I'm shrinking. Just wait, it won't be long before your little boys are towering over you. My DS is over 6 ft. and DH and I are both shortys. I don't know where he got it.

Geez. Sugar has an ex-boyfriend of every nationality. She really got around.

I didn't give up on WW, Bagzie. I'm doing basically the same thing - counting calories. WW can call 'em points or whatever, we all know calories are calories, and you gotta exercise, blah, blah, blah.
Old 03-19-2002, 01:47 PM   #15  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default nigella hispanica

NO I am not swearing at you---I just want to know if Wabby knows where I can get the seeds---I LOVE Nigella,but in the Fine Gardening Mag they have a dark purple version that is STUNNING!!!!!I MUST have it----"Love in a mist" is the common name for the Nigella I have----but this Hispanica version is AWE INSPIRING!!!WABBY YOU FORGOT TO RAVE ABOUT MY GREENHOUSE---THANK YOU KIWI FOR YOUR RAVING!!!!!
Closed Thread