View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 03:18 PM   #359
goldfleks

S/C/G: 298/225/200~>165

Height: 5 11

Default Intro.

Screen Name: goldfleks

Age/Age Rangeurned 37 in May

Family Life: Married to the perfect man, have two great kids: My girl 12 ( going on 16...) and my boy, 10 yrs.

Hobbies and Interests: Family of course, I also have my own Shih-Tzu & small dog rescue.

Favorite Music: Just about anything...

Favorite Color(s): Indigo, greens and blues

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: I bike at least an hour on my recumbent bike nightly and every other night lift weights

What are your fitness/health goals? To be healthy and feel good.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? We had planned a trip to Florida, staying at Disney for 2 weeks, I could NOT go there as fat as I was. I lost a lot of weight before we left, and now I need to lose the remaining 40...I want it gone so I can get a tummy tuck!!

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Knowing how to do it, tried low carbing & have lost, but I feel like I was out on a bender every morning, and my breath stunk to high heaven...Plus I missed my oatmeal in the AM.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Making sure I do not skip nights, or get lax.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? he old me...

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? A normal size...maybe even a medium...wow...that would be very cool...